Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,588 members, 7,861,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:31 PM

Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC (20356 Views)

Data Breach: GT, Zenith Banks Under Investigation - NDPB / Data Breach By Loan Apps: FG To Protect Nigerians / Management, Directors Of Defunct Skye Bank Under Investigation, NDIC Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by sylve11: 4:26am On Jun 30, 2023
magoo10:
zenith bank always in the picture for wrong doings.

I tell you! cool
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by Cutehector(m): 6:02am On Jun 30, 2023
9jvirgin:
The biggest mistake of my life was supporting the evil satan called Buhari. I made enemies with anyone who opposed him. I will forever live with this regret sadly. Now we have a country that is eternally doomed with fraudnubu with no remedy on sight, sadly!
one by one, teeenubuu ùrchîns have started wailing.

Very good. Una go hear am hot.
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by Rhema03(m): 6:07am On Jun 30, 2023
So na this banks dey swallow all my Data subscriptions abi?
God don catch dem 😏
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by DesChyko: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2023
slawomir:

During the naira scarcity imbroglio
It was stanbic bank that got my back

I tell you, brother 💯

That bank won my respect. They really upped their game to meet up with the complexities of that period, even sending mails/messages if your transaction failed and your funds are held up to confirm they were on top of the situation.

Those messages/mails helped smoothen the friction between myself and traders who would otherwise be aggressive that I wasn't willing to make payments.
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by Average9jaman: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Smh 😔

These ones are only interested in the N2b fine they will be collecting, nothing in their statement mentions the safeguarding and protection of customer data
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by solonubinho(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2023
Flets:
Tinubu is in desperate search for money and won’t mind grounding everything to achieve his aim.

Anyone who was wondering why the data protection bill was one of Tinubu’s first bills, this is the reason.

The data protection is not the interest, the so-called fines on the banks is the target. There might actually be a push to take over these banks in the long haul.

Drug kingpins are mean, inconsiderate and only loyal to the cartel. Make of this what you will but very applicable to today’s Nigeria.

Four paragraphs of utter nonsense. Go and read the GDPR. Check the penalties.
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by MrBroke(m): 11:41am On Jun 30, 2023
The people selling personal information of customers to third parties.
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by Tekahashi: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
we that our account balance is looking like a radio station frequency are not bothered by news like this
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by adebayo987: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2023
dre11:
“We are currently investigating Guarantee Trust Bank, Fidelity, Unity, Zenith banks, Leadway Insurance and Babcock University, among others, for data breach.”

https://gazettengr.com/gtbank-zenith-fidelity-unity-bank-under-investigation-for-data-breach-ndpc/
Nice one, I love this. But only if they won't turn it to POS business and be cashing out under the guise of data breaches.
Re: Gtbank, Zenith, Fidelity, Unity Bank Under Investigation For Data Breach: NDPC by BscHolder: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
zeyt:
The culprits here are most of the loan apps particularly Fairmoney. Before you can log in they will need your selfie first . Then they will need to access your SMS, contacts, calenders, emails, location and phone storage for a month before they can offer you a loan. Most people are desperate to get the money without really knowing what they doing. I told them that I won't let them access my phone storage even if they are giving the money for free.
They have access to your sensative data for month then offer you a loan of chicken shit money.
useless fairmoney, Imagine after all the stress and selfie and going to my bank and queuing up to get token and after all these stress they did not offer me a Loan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIRS Appoints Banks To Recover N1.8trn Taxes From DSTV / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital / Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.