Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians (23983 Views)

Share Your Experiences Working In A Private Company In Nigeria" / Share Your Job Experience Working With Foreign Bosses / What Are Your Experiences With GNLD??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Meerahbel: 5:10am On Jun 30, 2023

We may have experienced one thing or the other while carrying out our activities in work places owned by Chinese individuals and we definitely must have experienced either sweet or harsh conditions.

1. They will tell you to work overtime without any payment because they think employees must listen to their bosses. There is no rule, the boss rule

2. There are often endless meetings where only the boss talks and others listen. They call it “meeting”, I call it “a waste of time.” As most time directors don’t care what employees say.

4. They may not pay you your normal salary after you quit your job. For example, you quit your job and leave in June, according to law, they should pay you for every day you worked there. But many times they deduct your salary for no reason.

5. They assume all employees are afraid of them, there is not much law enforcement.

6. They ask you to be polite to leaders like you need to stand up when they talk. But you often see people who are very rude to employees.

Here are my notices about Chinese companies. But maybe some Chinese companies have different cultures. Things are always changing

Kindly share yours

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Cassandraloius: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2023
Number 2 got me grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Unperturbedpota: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2023
The only Chinese company in Nigeria with standards is Huawei, you see transsion holdings (Tecno infinix and itel) that is one useles company with no integrity.

It was founded on fraud illegal immigration bribes and low standards in the work place. What do you expect from a company who bribes SON to allow their sub standard products into the Nigerian market.

My close friend used to work there and back then she was literally depressed the Chinese bosses are absolutely unintelligent nonentities who enjoy more of ego stoking than any Intelligent thing you have to say

The Niigerian manager chidi is just a moronic snitch coon slave weak ass Nigerian who sells out his own fellow Nigerians for peanut bonuses to his salaray .

Chidi on his own is a buffoon so the Chinese keep him there just as a Nigerian slave driver snitch otherwise the Chinese would have thrown his olodo ass out since

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by fait10(m): 7:02am On Jun 30, 2023
Bb
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Maj196(m): 7:33am On Jun 30, 2023
Those short chinks are evil

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by EMMARNUEL: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2023
Wait till you meet indian bosses.. I used to work at WONDER PARK in ASABA along asaba/benin expressway, people were de asaba go knw that evil ground well...
Those indians de use our children like donkeys and camels.

122 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Bakrabas: 8:52am On Jun 30, 2023
I'm not working for the Chinese but I don't like the way some of them behave sometimes anytime I go to skycargo to pickup my goods

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by FalseProphet1(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2023
They are very stingy. One promised to send me his tithes after I prayed for him. Till date he didn't send anything.

I prefer European and American members, they're the best.

This I have seen.

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by slawomir: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

No much experience though with Chinese bosses..... except the one way one Indian man do me that year...

Them employ me and almost sack me the next day... stupid asian people.... simply because i miss the company bus that morning
Indians are very strict sha..mumu people...
Interview successful in ihovbor electrical power plant/ marubeni...na so nigggar dey happy go house...go prepare for the next day for the remaining additional interview and resumption of work.... company bus na 6:30 am...see wahalar...how i want take meet up..ok I go do am... early morning next day niggarrr run reach bus stop by 6:42am...bus don go..haaa.. problem.
Enter bike pursue... forwhere....i nor see the bus..I just kukuma say make the bike man carry me go the company direct...reach there unfortunately my boss one Indian man just dey the entrance of the office...why are you late? Niggarrr was dumbfounded......okay Indian man says go back you have been sacked...no need for the remaining interview....haha.....no na... just like that..na so a real niggarrr begin dey beg one stupid Indian man for him own country...see disgrace... finally Indian man accept.....Indian man says oya go and clock your card...
Indian people are just something else... funny enough they were even using their own products in Nigeria...the company bus was TATA... Indian vehicle
I nor even work reach one year for there self..I just gather small money from the salary then i forward my resignation letter...I just use the amount i gather plus the bonus amount way the company give me....I just buy one laptop begin dey huzzle for house....I can't continue to be disgraced and treated badly in my own country by some stupid Asians...

185 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by richard870(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2023
Those guys are a.nimals and so heartless. They subject Nigerian workers to terrible working conditions and justify these callous acts by saying "we pay above your country's minimum wage"

THIS IS A CALL TO NIGERIAN CHAPTER OF ILO TO INTERVENE....LIVES ARE BEING DESTROYED ON A DAILY

19 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Martinsmine(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2023
Call me master now ..... Chinese prisoner de beg for attention

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by emmabest2000(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Japanese boss are showing chinese workers shege in Japan,
Every little problem they will called them Bagar , that barga hurts chinese people to the bones ,

Then on the topic, some chinese boss are clueless but as long as you work for them they will pay you your salary

Some 9ja boss will chop your salary and even call police to arrest you for no reason

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by AmadeGTG: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2023
God know say I no fit work for any Indian or Chinese boss, because I fit put those dwarfs inside oceangate titan by force.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Haven't had any experience with anyone yet...But as for Indians, I've worked under them and I can tell you that they are generally nice people..

5 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2023
I will say Chinese boss are far better than Indian bosses or worst of them even Nigerian bosses.

If an Indian person is your manger then know that you are finished at least from my own experience.

I will say everything depends on individual because I have worked with the worst set of Nigerians as managers.
Wicked people

Can’t blame all of them since our government can even be owning worker’s salaries and be proud of it meaning, they know that our country system is useless.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by donziller(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2023
Hummm
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by atobs4real(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Bitter experience loading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by YeyeGbami: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Observing
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Vifx: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2023
It is well
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Sektor101(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2023
Ok

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by oluwaseyi0: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2023
Asians are generally not nice boss

best people to work with are Europeans/Americans

this is my order of preference

1) American/European
2) other african countries
3) Nigerians
4) Asians
5) Arabs

Arabs and Asians are actually the scumbag of Earth, especially when they know they can get away with it

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by SmallDick99(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2023
cheesy
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by DaddyCoool: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2023
They the very WORST!!!
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by osuofia2(m): 9:57am On Jun 30, 2023
They ask their employees to call them master

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by donproject2(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Whose fault? It is not their faults, it is our government that gives them much power, it is the level of our poverty that makes them treat us like slaves.

I can't forget a day I followed a colleague to one of the Chinese motorcycle spare parts companies in Ikeja to get a certain spare part for his Sinoki motorcycle. After we made the payment at the front office, we weree told to proceed to an inner room to retrieve the item with the receipt given to us.

On getting there, there was this midget sitting behind a table looking so horrible fr, she was the one in charge of giving out items previously paid for. She collected the receipt, checked and went to the shelve where that particular item we wanted to buy was placed, she picked it and handed it over to us, used her pen to cross out the receipt. She later did something creepy that annoyed me so much, she used her hand to gesture to us to leave her office, as if we weren't there for business. I looked at that thing doing that to me, I shook my head, she looks like nothing but a bottle of malt.

I can't imagine what those Nigerians working under that devil-looking midget and her compatriots will face everyday they ply their trades in that office. I feel for them anyways.

Omoor, e be things o.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2023
Very bad
Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by chuksanambra: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2023
Threaten to report them to Immigration, they will start begging.

Asians and Indians fear Immigration more than God

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2023
Slavery..pass
I was never opportuned to work with any before.. jus Indian once, that was during my IT year, very nice Man. Dileep Kumar 👍, u rep.

I was the EDITOR of his 98 Gf list, I scrutinize them n dropped to 57 Gf (Starcom mobile FREE TEXT that year) ... las last he added my lecturer who was IT supervisor from my school join, she gave me A in my IT Report ... her last born was later identified as Half-cast after DILEEP had left.

24 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by Odiriance4all(m): 10:00am On Jun 30, 2023
Some Nigeria boss do worse especially female bosses

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by ArticleBeast: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2023
They are better than Nigeria bosses that treat their fellow brothers and sisters as slave. And if u check, it is one Nigerian that will engineer the Chinese bosses to misbehave

36 Likes

Re: Your Experiences With Chinese Bosses As Nigerians by odenkirk: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2023
i punched a chinese boss and run away. that motherfckr called me bastaerd cuz i mistakely stepped on his toe while passing him

32 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skye Bank Recruitment / Two Job Offers: I'm Confused / Are Engineers The Most Unemployed Graduates In This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.