Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum (510 Views)

[TNG INVESTIGATION] Sokale Garden: Where Men Sleep With Call Girls Under Trees / BABCOCK SEX TAPE: Nigerians React As Students Gets Expelled / Chinese Men Pay Thousands Of Dollars For Foreign Brides As They Face Shortage Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum by kellynelly: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2023
One of the well-known brothels in Ilesa, an area of Osun, was completely destroyed by fire, making it a full-blown catastrophe. The brothel is fondly called ‘Adams’.
“Inside Osun Brothel Where Men Pay N1,000 Per Cum” where our reporter described the nightly activities at the brothel.

After getting off his motorcycle, the reporter noticed some individuals sitting in front of the private primary care facility that was just across from the brothel. The reporter carefully made his way to the brothel, stopping to stare at the burned-out structure and bemoan the fire’s extensive destruction to property.

The reporter got closer and saw the brothel in a very bad situation as sympathizers consoled the sex workers who live there after losing their properties. Astonished with the brutality of fire, sympathizers cringed and were presumably baffled as to how these sex workers would survive.

The entire structure had been completely destroyed by fire, from the front to the back. As of the time this report was submitted, certain rooms continued to be filled with heavy smoke but minimal flames.

The only parts of the brothel that were still standing were those made of cement; all of the wooden parts had been destroyed, and there were a lot of ‘burnt’ roofing sheets scattered throughout the area.

All of her possessions, including her funds, were in her room when the fire broke out, said Chioma, a 26-year-old sex worker who only went by the name.

I traveled from Ebonyi state to Ilesa. I brought some belongings and some clothing. I’m leaving Ilesa without anything. Chioma continued, dejectedly, “This is very sad.”

When asked about the cause of the fire, Chioma responded that no one could pinpoint the exact cause, but that it was probably due to an electricity surge that was facilitated by the presence of foams, woods, and garment materials in the building.

A fairly dejected Chioma said, “It would have been worse if other buildings were affected, but the quick response of neighbors and fire service men who had to rush down to the scene from another location prevented its escalation.”

Blessing, a different sex worker, claimed to have been summoned by friends and was not there at the scene of the incident.

When I received the awful news over the phone, I almost passed out. Blessing said, “I was giving myself false hope that it would be quenched, but when I saw the extent of the damage, I was completely dazed.”

Blessing informed the reporter that she had lost everything to fire and would be leaving for Edo very early the next day to reunite with her family.

Blessing claims that many girls would be forced to stay in the town and work for a while since they have no dime.

The reporter was unable to talk to any other sex workers since some of them were sobbing uncontrollably over their losses and others were stunned by the extent of the property destruction.

Watch Video in the Link Below

Source: https://ribdo.com/news/photos-sex-workers-react-as-fire-guts-osun-brothel-where-men-pay-n1000-per-cum

Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum by TemplarLandry: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2023
cool Very good!
Okpo Miliki business is a menace.
Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum by markidoo(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2023
Many have been saved, Brothels are always in trenches,,see environment sef..
Fire 🔥 is a respecter of nobody,, SAFETY 🛟🦺 FIRST, SAFETY 🛟🦺 ALWAYS...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum by ObaKlaz: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2023
One business center down! grin

Osun state? I remember Angle 90, Morak Hotel and RiverSide at night in Osogbo. Fire must visit those ones too. grin
Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum by pyyxxaro: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2023
E get some guys , if there won CUM , there de roar like dragon 🐉, this can result in Fire Outbreak 😞

If PAPA SEYI refuses to order JULIUS BERGER to renovate that structure

I believe DAVIDO or his UNCLE would , because there nor de use ZULE’ZU activities play 🕺🏿

Married Women , make Una hold Una Husband well oh , Ashawo don vex enter street oh 😩😩
Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum by Smitaro100(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2023
Omo this area looks far from civilization o shocked

Looks more like an abandoned area after a war..

D government needs to sit-up o
Re: PHOTOS: Sex Workers React As Fire Guts Osun Brothel Where ‘men Pay N1000 Per Cum by autorent: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2023
What kind of girls are there, just 1k Does not make sense

(1) (Reply)

Accountant/ Book Keeper Wanted Urgently / Building Plan / No Longer available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.