Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Smartcash Bank App By Airtel - Unreliable and Inconsistent - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Smartcash Bank App By Airtel - Unreliable and Inconsistent (700 Views)

Touching Lives Season Five CSR Programme Kicks Off By Airtel / A Call To NCC On Illegal Deductions By Airtel Nigeria / Has Airtel Night Plan Been Stopped By Airtel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smartcash Bank App By Airtel - Unreliable and Inconsistent by thommy2st: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2023
A transaction was conducted with the banking platform making use of their own sim card on the 18th May, 2023, the money was deducted from the account but the transaction failed.

Several emails have been sent to them to rectify the issue. Attached is their reply since the 20th May, 2023 but yet up till now the 30th June, 2023 the money has not been refunded.

The banking platform is the worst, their customer service is extremely terrible; it's nothing to write home about.

Let the whole world beware of such a platform.

1 Like

Re: Smartcash Bank App By Airtel - Unreliable and Inconsistent by CartelKenneth: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
U too why u go use that thing
I ko get opay?
Re: Smartcash Bank App By Airtel - Unreliable and Inconsistent by Diego35M: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
thommy2st:
A transaction was conducted with the banking platform making use of their own sim card on the 18th May, 2023, the money was deducted from the account but the transaction failed.

Several emails have been sent to them to rectify the issue. Attached is their reply since the 20th May, 2023 but yet up till now the 30th June, 2023 the money has not been refunded.

The banking platform is the worst, their customer service is extremely terrible; it's nothing to write home about.

Let the whole world beware of such a platform.

I use it & it's good to me bro.
Re: Smartcash Bank App By Airtel - Unreliable and Inconsistent by killsmith(f): 9:09pm On Jan 09
They have the worst customer care service. They don't reply mails, they don't reply messages on Facebook. My money still dey their hand.

(1) (Reply)

New Game Start----make A Dream! / How To Connect Nokia Pc Suit On Vista With My Nokia N73 / Android Bug Discovered:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.