Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video (755 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms The Streets With Heavily Armed Men (Throwback Video) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video / Nigerians Want Miyetti Allah Banned — Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Ashley01: 6:30am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by iammo(m): 6:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Biafrans you mean

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:
Biafrans you mean
Biafrans decide for the rest of nigeria or are you not aware? How dare he kidnap the monkey from kenya? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by iammo(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2023
Skankamola:

Biafrans decide for the rest of nigeria or are you not aware? How dare he kidnap the monkey from kenya? grin

Kikiki yellow monkey in DSS Zoo

😁
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Unperturbedpota: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:
Biafrans you mean

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Unperturbedpota: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Skankamola:

Who are Biafrans?

Mods take note
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by iammo(m): 6:46am On Jul 01, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

False accusations is a form of provocation

Moderators please take note and check our comments

Sanction the provocator appropriately

Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Unperturbedpota: 6:56am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

False accusations is a form of provocation

Moderators please take note and check our comments

Sanction the provocator appropriately

You called them Biafrans ! Are Biafrans Nigerians ? Or are you as usual trying to provoke a tribal incident here ?

BE warned.!!! Be warned !!

Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Khallicopyro: 6:56am On Jul 01, 2023
I'm no Ibo or Yoruba but e be like say Asari Dokubo knows a thing or two about UGM. Let me come and be going before I say something I'm not supposed to say
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by iammo(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You called them Biafrans ! Are Biafrans Nigerians ? Or are you as usual trying to provoke a tribal incident here ?

Who are you to tell me what to post or not

Qoute exactly which Nairaland law bans Biafra

Yes I called them Biafrans if you are not happy call them what you like an never in your life try to violate my right to free speech

This guy is derailing this thread and it's a violation of rule 1

Also rule 20 Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Unperturbedpota: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Who are you to tell me what to post or not

Qoute exactly which Nairaland law bans Biafra

Yes I called them Biafrans if you are not happy call them what you like an never in your life try to violate my right to free speech

This guy is derailing this thread and it's a violation of rule 1

Also rule 20 Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey,

Nairaland rules exist to curb the excesses of your type..you are an ordinary member here grin

Note that word ordinary. If you think you have the right to post whatever you want without manners or decorum then the mods will feel free to decimate your account and when you create another I will find it and ban it again and again and again..

You and I are not the same. Respect yourself and the forum's rules.or.else..
Be guided

The word Biafra is a place outside Nigeria . No Nigerian is a Biafran . To call them Biafrans is an insult against this nation and their tribe
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by iammo(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Nairaland rules exist to curb the excesses of your type..you are an ordinary member here grin

Note that word ordinary. If you think you have the right to post whatever you want without manners or decorum then the mods will feel free to decimate your account and when you create another I will find it and ban it again and again and again..

Be guided

The word Biafra is a place outside Nigeria . No Nigerian is a Biafran . To call them Biafrans is an insult against this nation and their tribe

We shall soon see who get banned

Don't rush

We shall all know if Biafra is a sacred word

Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Johnjustice: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Be guided

You mean biafrans will engage in an exodus?
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Unperturbedpota: 7:12am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

We shall soon see who get banned

Don't rush

We shall all know if Biafra is a sacred word

Sacred word? It is a banned word ! Please learn the English language properly instead of trolling pick up a book and read sir.

You will not be wanted again
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by iammo(m): 7:14am On Jul 01, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Sacred word? It is a banned word ! Please learn the English language properly instead of trolling pick up a book an read sir.

You will not be wanted again

Biafra is not banned and Nairalanders are not illiterate that can't read 22 rules of the forum or the constitution

You will get your ban soon

Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Unperturbedpota: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2023
iammo:

Biafra is not banned and Nairalanders are not illiterate that can't read 22 rules of the forum or the constitution

You will get your ban soon

grin

Relax and wait for it. Why are you hyper and afraid 🤣

You said you are above the law right ? grin
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by iammo(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

grin

Relax and wait for it. Why are you hyper and afraid 🤣

You said you are above the law right ? grin

How many times have you qouted me in few minutes

You are the scared one
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by JASONjnr(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Don't disturb yourself, you will be surprised that you will rather get banned for trying to stop a tribal war with a tribalist.
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by Tymk: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: Nigerians Want Asari Dokubo To Be Arrested For This Video by PlayerMeji: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2023
Biafrans...Biafra...Beerfuro, Beerfraud

(1) (Reply)

WOMEN Go Nak€d Protesting Incessant Cult Related Killings In Anambra (VIDEO) / Picking Cotton: Fallibility Of The Us Judicial System / Charles Taylor-war Crime Trials In Haque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.