Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo (24908 Views)

Opeyemi Ajakaye And Esther Onyenezide Move From FC Robo To Madrid CFF / Rasheedat Ajibade Celebrates Jesus After World Cup Victory Against Australia / Governor Sanwo-Olu Donates Coaster Bus To FC Robo (Pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by juman(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2023
Good gesture.
The kits will help them.

Those female footballers look like males.
Many of them can be considered no breast.
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by tgirlblaze(f): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
Solsix:
Good one there, it always good to remember people [[srup]sup[/s
juman post=124150630:
Good gesture.
The kits will help them.

Those female footballers look like males.
Many of them can be considered no breast.
up]D cool]below[/sup] you
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by TVTM2023: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2023
I like Ajibade and her confirm speaking cooly.I know she is a ghetto girl also but she peaks so cool and is composed .This is awesome and also this gesture is great
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by TVTM2023: 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2023
I like Ajibade and her confirm speaking cooly.I know she is a ghetto girl also but she speaks so cool and is composed .This is awesome and also this gesture is great
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Oyindamolah: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2023
undecided
unscripted:
u never wanted football
Re: Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2023
Starboytwo:
Na our girl, na so she dey do.

See my coach osahon, chai dem don Dey old ooo. If you no control ball well if this man slap you.

Modified.

After a long search, i manage to find a pic we did at Bishop Aggrey Memorial sec sch. Rash is the green while I’m at the blue arrows. Mehn, he don tey. She is the only babe in that pic. She trained with boys initially. Chai, see my team 😁

Rasheedat Ajibade

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Utd Top Spending Chart With £148m In 2019 Summer Transfer / What EVERY Premier League Club Wants Before January Transfer Window Closes / Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.