Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight (37146 Views)

How I Cook Special Ogbono Soup That Make People Bite Their Fingers (pic & Video) / Easy Home-made Chocolate Chip Banana Bread / 10 Foods That Will Help You Gain Weight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by gidjah(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2023
phemmyfour:
malt + egg+ flour
pls go deeper here sir, I. An get thus locally here but the combinations I can't concour !

1 Like

Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by gidjah(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2023
phemmyfour:
malt + egg+ flour
pls go deeper here sir, I. An get thus locally here but the combinations I can't concour !how do you put the together?
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by AlphaJazz: 3:15am On Jan 04
Rilwayne001:
Hi guys.

Please recommend weight gain smoothies that I can be making on weekends.

Nice thread.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by AlphaJazz: 3:18am On Jan 04
DPass:

Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie:

2 ripe bananas
2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1 cup of entire milk or almond milk
1 tablespoon of honey
1 scoop of protein powder (optional)
Chocolate Avocado Smoothie:

1 ripe avocado
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1 cup of entire milk or coconut milk
2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (optional)
Berry Oatmeal Smoothie:

1 cup of combined berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
1/2 cup of rolled oats
1 cup of entire milk or Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of almond butter or cashew butter
1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup
Mango Coconut Smoothie:

1 ripe mango
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1/2 cup of simple Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of chia seeds
1 tablespoon of shredded coconut
Nutty Banana Smoothie:

2 ripe bananas
1/four cup of almonds or walnuts
1 cup of entire milk or oat milk
1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Dayum! That's easypeazy smoothies.
Re: Recommend Home Made Smoothies That Make One Gain Weight by stalwart: 10:27am On Jan 10
Hi everyone,
I make stickers,labels and sacks& bags branding for your products at an affordable price.
Give your products befitting, attractive and professional look on the shelves.

Zero.eight.zero.five.seven.seven.eight.four.zero.six.eight is the WhatsApp number to reach me.
More sales this year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / Garri: The Most Underrated Food In Nigeria. / Do You Still Eat This As An Adult? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.