Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja (1381 Views)

Developer Urgently Needed!!! / Competent Programmers Needed In Lagos / I Need A Website Developer Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by temmyborode(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2011
A COMPANY IN ABUJA NEEDS COMPETENT SYSTEM ENGINEER AND SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

INTERESTED APPLICANT MUST RESIDE IN ABUJA.

Interested applicants should pls send a detailed copy of their CVs to scudsynergy@gmail.com (Subject the job post applying for)

System Engineer

Requirements

A minimum of 3years work experience in the engineering field, involving research and development role.

Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities.

Ability to work under pressure and time constraints.

Ability to do infrastructure networking.

Develop & maintain installation and configuration procedures networking.

Must be Practical sound.

Successfully presents technical information.

Technical support, pre-sales support, installation or sales experience in the technology industry preferred.

MUST RESIDE IN Abuja.

At least OND

Software Developer

Requirements

· Must have had a minimum of 3 years experience

Must be practical sound

· Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities.

· Proven track record of developing software with a minimum 3 years experience.

· Strong experience of Java script, vb.net,Php, HTML, CSS & MySQL/SQL Server required

· MUST RESIDE IN Abuja.

At least OND.

Interested applicants should pls send a detailed copy of their CVs to scudsynergy@gmail.com (Subject  the job post they applying for)
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by temmyborode(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
Practical sound
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by temmyborode(m): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
• Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by temmyborode(m): 1:16pm On Oct 10, 2011
Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities.
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by temmyborode(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2011
Software Developer

Requirements

· Must have had a minimum of 3 years experience

Must be practical sound

· Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities.

· Strong experience of Java script, vb.net,Php, HTML, CSS & MySQL/SQL Server required.

Interested applicants should pls send a detailed copy of their CVs to scudsynergy@gmail.com (Subject the job post applying for)
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by temmyborode(m): 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2011
· Strong experience of Java script, vb.net,Php, HTML, CSS & MySQL/SQL Server required.
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by avosoft: 8:31am On Oct 18, 2011
Am a developer not in abuja, but you can contact me for contract jobs +2348037058471
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by temmyborode(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2011
All Applicant must RESIDE in ABUJA
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by clickplust: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2011
Am base in abuja finance qtr. My tools are vb6 / vb.net / php / asp.net / mysql , I have 9yrs experience on programming.
my contact is as follows

clickplustechnologies@yahoo.com
contact@clickplustechnologies.com
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by wamahbaby(f): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2012
jeniferfred777@yahoo.in
Hello
My name is jenifer i saw your
profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more,
and i want you to send an email
to my email address so that i
can give you my picture for you
to know whom i am.
Here is my email
address(jeniferfred777@yahoo.in)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to
my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but
love matters alot in life).
please mail me in my
private box not in the site
ok thanks
Re: Competent System Engineer And Software Developer Urgently Needed In Abuja by laCapri: 12:37pm On Feb 21, 2012
wamahbaby:

jeniferfred777@yahoo.in
Hello
My name is jenifer i saw your
profile today and
became intrested in you,i will
also like to know you the more,
and i want you to send an email
to my email address so that i
can give you my picture for you
to know whom i am.
Here is my email
address(jeniferfred777@yahoo.in)
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to
my email address above.
(Remeber the distance or
colour does not matter but
love matters alot in life).
please mail me in my
private box not in the site
ok thanks

What's this crap?

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An E-book On J2ME Mobile Application Development Please / VACANCY: Software Developer (java Enterprise-android And Ios Developer) / We Build Mobile Apps & Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.