Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

How To Publish On Kobo Writing Life. Earn $1800 Monthly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Publish On Kobo Writing Life. Earn $1800 Monthly (239 Views)

How To Self Publish On Amazon Kdp / Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors / 4th Life: Earn Full-Time Pay Working Part-Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish On Kobo Writing Life. Earn $1800 Monthly by Evelyn007(f): 9:59am On Jul 02, 2023
Do you know that this is no secret, but it will be great to keep saying it here.

There is no way you will create a book that will help an individual get better in fitness, career, health, relationship, spiritual growth, etc, that you will not make atleast $1,000

Millions of customers log into Amazon daily for the purpose of buying what will add value to their life and not just to look around.

Create value, and you will earn.

Mind you, to make $1 anywhere in the world is not easy. So no one will want to spend a penny on a low-quality book.

Take your time to create that great book.

People earning on Amazon got no 2 heads.
You can't create value and won't reap back.

Let me share with you a 14 minutes video that explains how you can publish books on Amazon and Kobo writing life

Type, I'M INTERESTED in the comment section

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On Eating In Restaurants? / My Experience With Loan App / What's Your Biggest Challenges As A Marketer When It Comes To Selling Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.