Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer (1432 Views)

HURRAY!!! DPR Has Started Calling Successful Candidates After 3 Years. / Hurray SEC-YPP Have Started Calling! / Shell Has Started Calling (technical Graduate Program) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer by Latekris: 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2011
I applied for this position before it ended on the 23rd of September. With my experience, I believe I can atleast get a test invite. just wanna know if any one has been called regarding this position in Lagos State or any where else? I checked the online status but positions I applied for 6 months ago still say pending so I know they don't update that. Pls reply. Thank you.
Re: Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer by kingscorp: 11:50pm On Oct 05, 2011
Hello,

They have not started calling yet. Wishing you the very best.
Re: Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer by Latekris: 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2011
Thank you for your reply. wish u the best too
Re: Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer by Stanloze: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2011
A friend of mine got invited for function specific test tomorrow, Wish you all the best
Re: Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer by Latekris: 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2011
Good Day, do you know for what position your friend is writing the test for? Function specific do not understand what that means. Thank you
Re: Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer by Stanloze: 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2011
The position is for RF planning and optimisation engineer which is holding tody. Another friend of mine was invited for FSE tes holding tomorrow in Abuja.
Re: Has Mtn Started Calling For The Position Of Rf Optimization Engineer by rocean: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2011
this is good

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Relationship Management Officer(6 Positions) Needed At MTN Nigeria / Do You Need A Secretary/assistant? / Job Openings At Petrocon Offshore Logistics Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.