Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Want To Place An Advertisement Here Please Experienced People Help Me Out - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Want To Place An Advertisement Here Please Experienced People Help Me Out (106 Views)

Religious Activities Should Strictly Be Restricted To Place Of Worship (pic) / What Is The White Handkerchief LFC Pass To Their Members To Place On Their Head / Pastor Told My Aunty Husband To Place His Hand On My Head And Say This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Place An Advertisement Here Please Experienced People Help Me Out by live4dgospel(m): 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2023
I became interested in placing ad on Nairaland, I have been using Facebook for a while but I decided to also place ad on Nairaland to target more Nigerians. My ad banner has been approved today but I am shocked when I was told to start by paying whooping N20, 000 as a minimum deposit. I am currently on low budget, and I want to place ad on Religion section for just a week as a start, this section has been vacant for a while now. I learned that it costs about N2, 600 to run ad on this section for one week, why should I start by paying N20, 000? Please help.

And I think Nairaland is one of the top website in Nigeria, why do they accept payment in such a crude way: bank deposit and call/send receipt for confirmation? Instead of live funding of account like Facebook, using card payment or bank transfer/deposit.

I am new to advertisement here, it looks strange to me. I am waiting for a positive response from you.

@Seun
@Moderators
Re: I Want To Place An Advertisement Here Please Experienced People Help Me Out by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2023
live4dgospel:
I became interested in placing ad on Nairaland, I have been using Facebook for a while but I decided to also place ad on Nairaland to target more Nigerians. My ad banner has been approved today but I am shocked when I was told to start by paying whooping N20, 000 as a minimum deposit. I am currently on low budget, and I want to place ad on Religion section for just a week as a start, this section has been vacant for a while now. I learned that it costs about N2, 600 to run ad on this section for one week, why should I start by paying N20, 000? Please help.

And I think Nairaland is one of the top website in Nigeria, why do they accept payment in such a crude way: bank deposit and call/send receipt for confirmation? Instead of live funding of account like Facebook, using card payment or bank transfer/deposit.

I am new to advertisement here, it looks strange to me. I am waiting for a positive response from you.

@Seun
@Moderators

Let me run it for you 😏

(1) (Reply)

10 Minutes Meditation Music: Relaxing Music For Meditation / If I Go To Hell! (part1) / AI Pastor, Should Congregation Two Be Refresented By robot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.