Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) (17842 Views)

Tobi Amusan Wins 100m Hurdles At Silesia Diamond League, Sets New Record (Pics) / Tobiloba Amusan Wins Diamond League In Women's 100m Hurdles, Makes History / Obafemi Martins: I Can Beat Kylian Mbappe In 100 Metres Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by porthouse7(f): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Remains Olympic gold
she can’t win that again, her best chance was last Olympics
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2023
wallrichy:
OP, You really bunkered this your information. Camacho 1st, Tia Jones 2nd and Amusan 3rd at 12.51Minutes....in 100m but came 1st in the hurdles where she won gold.....U messed up my head big time.....write properly next time ..... Thanks
Bruv, I know you are saying this out of hatred for Tobi's tribe but they are in a new season and they race almost every other week.

Just two days ago they raced where Tobi took second to Camacho and Tia jones took second.

This race Amuso won happened just yesterday evening in Sweden.
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2023
porthouse7:
Why can't she win olympics that just next year.

2024?
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by AfonjaPriest: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2023
Welldone, but I want to see her face Camacho-Quinn. That lady showed poise, class, and finesse. She displayed all; no wonder she beat Tobi Amusan.
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by fx45(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2023
KosiGee:
Tobi Amusan need to work hard to get back to her pre-commonwealth games fitness.

Camacho Quin is breathing down her neck and her time of 12:57 is the worst since she broke the world record…maybe it’s the condition in the stadium and the quality of opposition she had.
Camacho Quinn cannot be breathing down Tobi's neck... The reverse should be the case here. Jasmine has been in very exceptional form this season. She hasn't lost a race yet... While Tobi is just recovering from injury and gradually getting back into shape. I'm happy about that.

Hopefully she should get to top speed in a couple of weeks and ready in time for Budapest.
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by fx45(m): 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
porthouse7:
Why?
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Sweetvie: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2023
Impressive
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by achimendy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mandate2023:
She's good and consistent
Proudly yoruba

Must you bring tribe into this??

Chai nawa o

3 Likes

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by porthouse7(f): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2023
fx45:
Why?
age factor, he won't be in her prime in 3 years
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by porthouse7(f): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Why can't she win olympics that just next year.

2024?

Olympics is not next year
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Iamgrey5(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2023
porthouse7:
Olympics is not next year
I believe olympics should have been 2020 but held in 2021 because of covid

The next olympics holds in paris next year

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://olympics.com/en/olympic-games/paris-2024&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjwyaz_2PL_AhUKUkEAHURnA78QFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw1VCdOyNIddJcHQnWLrtrd7
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Khastro(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaZfao-Dw4U

Source- https://punchng.com/breaking-tobi-amusan-wins-stockholm-diamond-league-womens-100-metres-hurdles/

I just love this lady. For 2 years now I've followed her like a religion. Girl is good, talented and beautiful.
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Gboom: 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
I expected this thread to have been longer than this.
If it is bigot and tribal bashing it would have reached like 5 pages

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by porthouse7(f): 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Iamgrey5:
I believe olympics should have been 2020 but held in 2021 because of covid

The next olympics holds in paris next year

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://olympics.com/en/olympic-games/paris-2024&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjwyaz_2PL_AhUKUkEAHURnA78QFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw1VCdOyNIddJcHQnWLrtrd7
u are right
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Konjiboi: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yoruba Amaka!
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Jostoman: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2023
Mandate2023:
She's good and consistent
Proudly yoruba
proudly nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by fx45(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2023
porthouse7:
age factor, he won't be in her prime in 3 years
Really? How old is Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce? How old is Marie Josee Talou?(by the way she's running the race of her life this season) How old is Elaine Thompson? Even Tobi's fiercest rival Jasmine Camacho Quinn is two years older than she is.... So what exactly are you talking about?
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Oh, my girl bounced back yes! grin
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Sojourner1976: 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2023
I watched the race and saw her 12.56s. I'm however, not happy the Jasmine Camacho-Quinn who beat her in Lusanne the last time wasn't there for Tobi to pay her back. That will happen surely.
Go go our golden girl.
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Superpack589: 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2023
What type of video is this? You wan blind pesin eyes?
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Majesty33(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Tobi Amusan, the Queen of 100 meter hurdles!
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by Peterson03(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2023
Naijalarry:

Source- https://punchng.com/breaking-tobi-amusan-wins-stockholm-diamond-league-womens-100-metres-hurdles/

Big congrats to her.
Hey guys, I want to help 2 persons learn the number 1 high income skill in the world which is copywriting!
I want to give two persons 20% scholarship into the Bachelor of copywriting course (You'll pay 4k instead of 5k). Let me know if you are interested.. Fastest finger first o!! 08159563862
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by NNTR: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2023
Naijalarry:

Naiyja's own version of the legend, Merlene Ottey

If you know, you know.
And if you don't know, now you know
And it's still all good

The Notorious B.I.G. – RIP

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by FuckTheMod: 7:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Thank God she doing it without drugs, UNLIKE SOME PIGS grin grin grin

Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by overseasnbeyond: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2023
Yoruba do Sport!!!

Igbo do drugs!!!

Wetin Aboki do?

RECTEM:
Congrats to the Yorubas.

I wonder is it only the south that do sports?

So when we break what will happen to the North?

Will they take part in sports based on merit or quota?
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2023
fx45:
Really? How old is Shelly-Ann Fraser Pryce? How old is Marie Josee Talou?(by the way she's running the race of her life this season) How old is Elaine Thompson? Even Tobi's fiercest rival Jasmine Camacho Quinn is two years older than she is.... So what exactly are you talking about?
I know her real age, he's in her final prime
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by fx45(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2023
porthouse7:
I know her real age, he's in her final prime
Whatever... She's doing good at the moment and I don't see her slowing down anytime soon
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by porthouse7(f): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2023
fx45:
Whatever... She's doing good at the moment and I don't see her slowing down anytime soon
I hope and pray so, she's making us proud
Re: Tobi Amusan Wins Stockholm Diamond League Women’s 100 Metres Hurdles (Video) by fx45(m): 10:01am On Jul 04, 2023
porthouse7:
I hope and pray so, she's making us proud
The athletes I mentioned their names are all above 35. They are still the fastest and the best in the world right now. Tobi can never be as old as they are

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Dies In Kogi Celebrating Super Eagles Victory Against South Africa / Fifa U-20 World Cup Egypt 2009- The Official Thread! / Lagos Marathon: Ethiopians Dislodge Kenyans As Winners Of Top Prizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.