Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,810 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nigeria Medical Records - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Medical Records (101 Views)

General Hospital Ifako Ijaiye Commences Use Of Electronic Medical Records / Doctors Of Death: Nigeria's Medical Misdiagnosis Crisis - PM News / My Thoughts About Nigeria Medical Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Medical Records by 2016easy2017: 8:48am On Jul 03, 2023
The country is far deep into the abyss of bad medical record.

Imagine I was asked to go for Radiography ( X-Ray) scan before I could be attended to. Due to my bad health condition, I couldn't 2nd-check the result given to me, only for me to hear the Doctor complain the result I brought actually belongs to a 2 months baby.

My wife's friend was gonna give birth. She was asked to do blood-group test. The old one she had was not accepted by the hospital.
She did and she was about leaving with the result when the head of the medical lab walked in, asked to see the result and found the result different from the one the patient did years ago. The head doubted everything and re-did of which she got the result similar to the earlier one the patient had negating the new one. When the examiner was asked, we found she's trouble for being abandoned by her BOYFRIEND!!!!

just imagine giving wrong blood group in transfusion

(1) (Reply)

Create Time For Workout / Behealthy / Best General Surgeon In Sonipat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.