Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

NIGERIA: Plateau Governor, Mutfwang, Commit To Environmental Protection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NIGERIA: Plateau Governor, Mutfwang, Commit To Environmental Protection (121 Views)

He's 24 But Look 54 And Wants To Commit Suicide / Plateau Governor, Lalong Recovers From Coronavirus A Week After Testing Positive / Plateau Governor, Simon Lalong Tests Positive For COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA: Plateau Governor, Mutfwang, Commit To Environmental Protection by vsamter(m): 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2023
“I commit to supporting and implementing policies that prioritizes environmental protection,” Plateau State Governor, Caleb Mutfwang declares.
Governor Mutfwang declaration was contained in a statement he shared on his official Facebook page on Saturday.

He urged citizens of Plateau State to consider the protection and restoration of the environment as a collective responsibility. Adding that the environmental protection initiative lunched by his government defines legacy its intends to leave for future generations.

Earlier, the Mr. Mutfwang had joined citizens of the state who were observing the monthly sanitation in the cleaning the exercise in Jo’s, the state capital.

Plateau State Governor, Caleb Mutfwang addressing citizens during the monthly environmental sanitation exercise in Jos

https://developmentnetworktv.com/2023/07/01/nigeria-plateau-governor-mutfwang-commit-to-environmental-protection/

Address the mammoth crowd some of whom were thrill by his act, Mr. Mutfwang said the move will be replicated in all the 17 local government areas of the state.

“Today is a day that we are taken a definite step to reinforce what we have already began to do since the 30th of may when I declared a state of emergency on the environmental situation on the Plateau.

“We must pickup the courage to begin again. To ensure that our houses are kept clean; our neighborhood are kept clean, so that the entire city can be kept clean.

“But beyond the state capital, that all the other areas in state, we have mandated all the local government to similarly ensure that the same drive towards cleaning the environment is launched in their local government.

“I look forward to seeing a beautiful Plateau, I look forward to seeing a green Plateau and an enviable Plateau that all of us will enjoy.

Mr. Mutfwang, a day afternoon taking over as governor of Plateau declared a state of emergency on the environment.

Re: NIGERIA: Plateau Governor, Mutfwang, Commit To Environmental Protection by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
vsamter:
“I commit to supporting and implementing policies that prioritizes environmental protection,” Plateau State Governor, Caleb Mutfwang declares.
Governor Mutfwang declaration was contained in a statement he shared on his official Facebook page on Saturday.

He urged citizens of Plateau State to consider the protection and restoration of the environment as a collective responsibility. Adding that the environmental protection initiative lunched by his government defines legacy its intends to leave for future generations.

Earlier, the Mr. Mutfwang had joined citizens of the state who were observing the monthly sanitation in the cleaning the exercise in Jo’s, the state capital.

Plateau State Governor, Caleb Mutfwang addressing citizens during the monthly environmental sanitation exercise in Jos

https://developmentnetworktv.com/2023/07/01/nigeria-plateau-governor-mutfwang-commit-to-environmental-protection/

Address the mammoth crowd some of whom were thrill by his act, Mr. Mutfwang said the move will be replicated in all the 17 local government areas of the state.

“Today is a day that we are taken a definite step to reinforce what we have already began to do since the 30th of may when I declared a state of emergency on the environmental situation on the Plateau.

“We must pickup the courage to begin again. To ensure that our houses are kept clean; our neighborhood are kept clean, so that the entire city can be kept clean.

“But beyond the state capital, that all the other areas in state, we have mandated all the local government to similarly ensure that the same drive towards cleaning the environment is launched in their local government.

“I look forward to seeing a beautiful Plateau, I look forward to seeing a green Plateau and an enviable Plateau that all of us will enjoy.

Mr. Mutfwang, a day afternoon taking over as governor of Plateau declared a state of emergency on the environment.

That should be the least of your worries.your main agenda should be to restore the Jos main market(terminus) inorder to improve Jos economic values

(1) (Reply)

K / How To Help A Woman With Anxiety: 6 Most Effective Ways / These Pregnancy Exercises Will Ease Your Labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.