Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Top Yoruba Gospels - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Top Yoruba Gospels (13328 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:05am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Yoruba sounds good in any song.

I posted a song a long ago when a cameroon musician used Yoruba in his song. 95% of Nigerian non-gospel music use Yoruba. Yoruba just sounds wonderful cool
cool... so you were saying that will receive your pic tomorrow right? by the way why did u remove ur pic?
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: cool... so you were saying that will receive your pic tomorrow right? by the way why did u remove ur pic?

I remove it when i deem fit. LOL No pix aiight. Now you making me feel like a pedo, I'm older than you by light years grin
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 17, 2012
I'm sensing different Yoruba accents on this thread. . . I love it. She sounds like Oyo or Ijebu Yoruba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zq_DzDV13hM&feature=related
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:12am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I remove it when i deem fit. LOL No pix aiight. Now you making me feel like a pedo, I'm older than you by light years grin
lol lol 8years aint that much ...and it's only a pic it's like if we are going to be intimate .... anyway .......it's up to you when u want the video just send the pic okay? lol
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:13am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: lol lol 8years aint that much ...and it's only a pic it's like if we are going to be intimate .... anyway .......it's up to you when u want the video just send the pic okay? lol

8 years wtf?

You needa stop believing everything Royal posts mehn. Make it 18 years.
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2012
MY FAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OMG Love this song!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXE41lVvFHc&feature=related
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:16am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

8 years wtf?

You needa stop believing everything Royal posts mehn. Make it 18 years.
ohhh really? i can't trust you nahhhh i refuse ..... after a comment like that you have to satisfy my curiosity and show me your pic ...i can't believe ..that .......and u can't leave like that....
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ohhh really? i can't trust you nahhhh i refuse ..... after a comment like that you have to satisfy my curiosity and show me your pic ...i can't believe ..that .......and u can't leave like that....

Ok tell you this, you post 3 of yours first and I'll post one.
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok tell you this, you post 3 of yours first and I'll post one.

i post 5 you post 3 so that i will be able to verify that the pics belong to you and you post different pics ....with different clothes on each pic... and at least two in different places .....and we would have a deal
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: i post 5 you post 3 so that i will be able to verify that the pics belong to you and you post different pics ....with different clothes on each pic... and at least two in different places .....and we would have a deal

Ok, I'm waiting wink

3 back shots, ok okay wink wink
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:35am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, I'm waiting wink

3 back shots, ok okay wink wink
i have to add something .....i post one you post one then i post two you post one and again i post two and you post one okay? by the way i posted what i mean by zouk
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: i have to add something .....i post one you post one then i post two you post one and again i post two and you post one okay? by the way i posted what i mean by zouk

Lol I change my mind tongue tongue
Just enjoy the music wink wink
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2012
OMG!! Just a year ago, I was complaining about Yoruba gospel artists dressing in that white gosh with church hats with same boring beats. . . . .omg, things don change oh. My ppl. . . . Im loving this. Chaii, time to load them to my itouch!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yoruba a gba wa o!!
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:41am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Lol I change my mind tongue tongue
Just enjoy the music wink wink
angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry anyway had a better deal .....lol you give me your facebook ...i won't quote u so u can delete after ........okay .? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: angry angry angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided cry cry cry cry anyway had a better deal .....lol you give me your facebook ...i won't quote u so u can delete after ........okay .? undecided undecided undecided

Not going to happen. Nler and my FB? aiight, why do you need to see me? Post a picture or don't post, your prerogative lol.
smiley
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:47am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Not going to happen. Nler and my FB? aiight, why do you need to see me? Post a picture or don't post, your prerogative lol.
smiley
cause i like you ...not in the intimate way ..but u were the one to talk to me ..your posts are always funny and i just want to put an image/face on all this comments and posts ....that's all ....but i understand u undecided undecided... tho i want to see u .... angry angry angry angry lol
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 17, 2012
CAMNEWTON4PRES: cause i like you ...not in the intimate way ..but u were the one to talk to me ..your posts are always funny and i just want to put an image/face on all this comments and posts ....that's all ....but i understand u undecided undecided... tho i want to see u .... angry angry angry angry lol

Awww how sweet.

Ok, post a picture and I'll post one grin

2 guest = Pleep and Shymmex. Creeps
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iRfiZ8p4y0&feature=related

how can any Yoruba person not like this? shocked shocked

Esp love: 23:09- 24:00

So sweet!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

BEAUTIFUL YORUBA CHILDREN DANCING. . . . GOSH MY PEOPLE ARE BEAUTIFUL.
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 6:54am On Aug 17, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Awww how sweet.

Ok, post a picture and I'll post one grin

2 guest = Pleep and Shymmex. Creeps
lol okay
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 17, 2012
waiting. . . .
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2012
all my pics are too large for this forum ....i tried three different pics
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2012
Dont post it on this thread, post it in your profile. undecided
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:46pm On Aug 17, 2012
No yinka ayefele, shocked shocked Not to worry I shall post him! wink
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Tolaaaaannni(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2012
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2012
^^^ I did it on purpose. Old songs.
Re: Top Yoruba Gospels by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2012
Oh i see. What about lara george?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Rap A Blueprint For Black Self Destruction? / Are Nigerian Men Lazy Or Just Completely Insensitive? / Have You Ever Dated A Black-american?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.