Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Digital Marketers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Digital Marketers (354 Views)

Vacancy: 5 Work From Home Digital Marketers Needed / Digital Marketers At Monkey Media Limited / Hiring Social Media Marketers/ Digital Marketers/ Marketers/.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Marketers by Megabig: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2023
Who knows much about digital marketing? I’m willing to invest, come with your experience, we open an online store or something and go from there.

Quote and I’ll reach out to you.

I’m resident in the United States btw
Re: Digital Marketers by hassanyus581: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2023
I am currently running a course on digital marketing from UDACITY and COURSERA. I am much available
Re: Digital Marketers by regal4luv(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2023
I'm willing to collaborate with you on this, I'm experience digital marketer/Data Analyst.
Let chat on this
+2348033623584
Re: Digital Marketers by Techmac00: 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
Megabig:
Who knows much about digital marketing? I’m willing to invest, come with your experience, we open an online store or something and go from there.

Quote and I’ll reach out to you.

I’m resident in the United States btw

Kindly check out my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mbachu-camillus-494576153
Re: Digital Marketers by Megabig: 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2023
Techmac00:

Kindly check out my LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mbachu-camillus-494576153

Send an email to Support@Kddhub.com to schedule a zoom call for further discussion. I need to describe my idea and see what you’ve also got and what your thoughts are.

1 Like

Re: Digital Marketers by ambale(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
I also have an idea towing this line but mine has an undertone of design in it sha
Re: Digital Marketers by Techmac00: 10:07am On Jul 05, 2023
Megabig:

Send an email to Support@Kslsourcehub.com to schedule a zoom call for further discussion. I need to describe my idea and see what you’ve also got and what your thoughts are.

Done.
Re: Digital Marketers by Megabig: 6:38am On Mar 05
Done.[/quote]
Re: Digital Marketers by Chibabe005(f): 3:56pm On Mar 16
Megabig:

Done.

Re: Digital Marketers by Megabig: 6:21pm On Mar 16
Chibabe005:

Hi.. hope you're well and fine.. you pay no mind to your mails and not respond either. Hope you're bouncing and well. Stay blessed

Yes buddy, I’m doing great. Please resend mail, missed it or in spam.
Re: Digital Marketers by Chibabe005(f): 10:55pm On Mar 16
Megabig:

Yes buddy, I’m doing great. Please resend mail, missed it or in spam.

Done
Re: Digital Marketers by Chibabe005(f): 9:14am On Mar 17
Megabig:

Send an email to Support@Kddhub.com to schedule a zoom call for further discussion. I need to describe my idea and see what you’ve also got and what your thoughts are.

(1) (Reply)

50,000 Naira Job Vacancy In Lagos Island / Vacancy For The Post Of English Teacher In Mowe / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.