Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

How To Make Your Customers Buy From You Immediately - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Your Customers Buy From You Immediately (119 Views)

Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) / Tutorial - How To Make Customers Buy From You Online / Free Ebook : How To Make More Customers Buy From You Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Customers Buy From You Immediately by Solo777(m): 5:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS BUY
FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY

NELLY, WHAT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO COLLECT A CUSTOMER'S MONEY?

The customer comes to your DM to make enquiries, maybe someone referred them or they came through your funnel.

You start the selling process with the customer, she seemed interested with all the questions she asked.

She even negotiated for a lower price, you gave in, it's not what you would normally sell that service or product.

You gave in because you were recommended by someone you respect, you didn't want anything to ruin the relationship.

After much back and forth with the customer, one week has gone, and you've not received payment.

You tried reaching out to know what the issue is, the customer tells you,"I've been busy, I will get back to you"

Hmmm, you tried asking the customer, "when will you get back to me?"

You heard, "don't worry, I will call you soon". Omo, this is the third week, you've not received any call.

Hmmm, you are tired and you've given up on the process.

Many factors could have contributed to what just happened, but you would also need to understand this;

"Time is a luxury when it comes to a transaction between you and your customer"

Sis! Social media is too noisy, the distraction is getting wesser…

The competition for attention is not funny. The moment you blink on your customer, someone else has taken that customer.

The moment you start arguing with the customer, someone is warming up to grab that customer away from you.

One way to keep the sales coming in without hassles, is to find a way to make the customer make the buying decision FAST.

What's the code?

Since 2020, I've taught over 7723 business owners in my free and paid classes and helped hundreds of them grow their businesses from zero or poor sales to been sold out.

I help ambitious business owners to outsell their competitors, grow their businesses and multiply their sales by at least 15- 75% in 45 days or less and I'll be showing you how to make your customers buy immediately.

Like....right now.

I've used these strategies over and over again and thought it to hundreds of business owners in my business mentorship closed circle but now I'm about to reveal it to the next 20 business owners.

This Session should cost you over #30,000 but I'll be giving out a huge discount to only 20 business owners in 2 packages.

Package A

- You'll get a copy of the book "HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS BUY FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY" for #3,000 only ( Pre-order)

The book will see for #10,000 when I'm done but you can pre-order it now.

Package B:

1. You'll get a copy of my book "WHY TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS BUY FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY" ( On pre-order now)

2. You'll join my 3 days live class where I'll be teaching everything in the book with practical and real life examples on HOW TO MAKE YOUR CUSTOMERS BUY FROM YOU IMMEDIATELY.

3. You'll join our Sales follow up strategy session where all the participants will use the strategies learnt to follow up their customers and sell to them immediately.

3. You'll join our 30 days Question and Answer session

4. You'll join our Weekly Business Mentorship session where I'll help you through your difficult customers, sales and business questions.

5. You'll get a copy of my book "WHY YOUR SALES DRIED UP"

And lots more

Price : #5,000

We'll be working with only 20 business owners and immediately we close the numbers, we'll stop immediately.

The book sells for #10,000 when I'm done.

All the other bonuses will not be added.

I made it specially for this session as I'll also use your sales testimonials.

To join either PACKAGE A or PACKAGE B, send a screenshot of this message to me on WhatsApp at 0817 9687 499 now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Premier Authority In Bespoke Diaries, Journals & Notepads / Another Business Goes Live. Add Your Business On Google Business Listing (PICS / Naira Depreciates Against Dollars At The I&E Window, Exchanges At N803.90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.