Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Are Men Really Stingy - Opinion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Men Really Stingy - Opinion (107 Views)

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / What's Your Definition Of The Word "Stingy"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Men Really Stingy - Opinion by Sadonyx: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
I'm of the opinion that men are not stingy, they just don't like you enough to spend on you.

A man first instinct is to take care of you, that's why a man will meet you today and send you money for lunch, data, shopping, weekend etc.

I understand that love language differs but a man first language is to provide before you get to know eachother.

Men like to take care of women because it helps boost their ego. They can easily point you to their friends as someone 'eating' their money.

I don't think there is any man that pursues a woman without the aim to spend on her, (I'm not talking about usèless men) even if the end goal is to have sêx with her.

No matter how broke a man is, they always have money for what they like not to talk of who they like.

Have you ever seen someone addicted to gàmbling not have money to gàmble? Even if it means to borrow or sell their property, they always have money to fund whatever makes them happy.

You will see men do all types of 'dirty' jobs to provide for who they like because how will it feel that they are alive and can't provide.

A man that likes you will give you money without you asking and will still be begging you to manage it.

I'm not saying a man that spends on you is the love of your life but if a man is not spending on you, HE DOESN'T LIKE YOU. I don't want to know the excuse he has in this world, you are not his treasure.

Spending on you also doesn't mean spurlging, if he spurge, enjoy it. If it is 3 figures too, accept it, that is the level of his pocket or he may have a project he's working on and cant afford to give you much. as long as he doesn't do it to ridicule you..

I've talked about Driver Ishola that gave me 200naira in 2019 to use it for my remaining journey home and I accepted it.

Man wey give you 4 figures today will give you 15 figures tomorrow because he already have a 'giving you money' habit...

If you are in a relationship that the man doesn't always have money to give you, just knows you are on your own.

Matthew 6:21

Plus men money is sweet 😋 😋😋

#babygirlforlife #hermothersdaughter #officemanager #wifeofarichman #CEO

Copied

(1) (Reply)

MDF Boards | Ligna Panel / “I Made You Who You're Today” Yomi Fabiyi Gives Shocking Information On Mo'bimpe / What Services Do The Best Hair Salons Typically Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.