Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,184 members, 7,853,043 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Transmission issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Transmission issues (442 Views)

Transmission Issues / Honda Accord 2008 Transmission Issues / Honda Civic Transmission Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transmission issues by ReformerD: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Help! Help!

Here's the issue: my Kia Optima started getting hot, and I noticed that the radiator was clogged. I took it to a repair shop to have it fixed. After it was fixed, I started driving home and began experiencing sudden jerks when putting the car in reverse or drive.

So, I had the car scanned, and an error came up. However, the problem now is that the mechanic attempted to clean the mentioned component, and the car is driving well now. However, there is still a delay and jerking when putting it in reverse.

Has anyone else experienced this or know what I can do about it?

Thanks.

Re: Transmission issues by cyborg123(m): 9:04am On Jul 05, 2023
What is the code for the error that came up?

Does the engine sound seem louder than usual?
Re: Transmission issues by Angrygoat: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2023
The delay is caused by the kazeem that handled the gear. The idiot did not place the clutch properly. The idiot eats to damage your gear. The idiot wants t rip you off. The kazeem is an idiot. Betterrun away from that idiot and find a competent mechanic . Your gear clutch has not bee placed well ad the bolts or holes you see are misaligned or missing from the clutch. U get mind dey fire the car like that oh. What if the car come shock you,doors jammed and engine off on a lonely road that is raining. Na die be that na....kai.. your delay in reverse is caused by misaligned clutch.. sha be getting ready to pay okoro or ike at ladipo for toks gear.

(1) (Reply)

Navigating The Terrain Of Common Ford Car Problems / Common Issues With Kia Vehicles: A Comprehensive Guide To Kia Service And Repair / Dodge Charger 2007 Model. How Good Is The Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.