Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

4 Reasons Why You Haven't Bought Your Land Yet! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 4 Reasons Why You Haven't Bought Your Land Yet! (119 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Should Consider A Residential Solar Panel Installation / Have You Gotten Your Plots Of Land Yet? / You Dont Own A Land Yet? Do Not Worry!! Zilt Is Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Haven't Bought Your Land Yet! by derwin(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Asking wrong questions, e.g is it developed? does it have a C of O? These questions are not bad, afterall properties should have titles. But for low entry priced lands, if you need a property with the aforementioned tiles and conditions, then you must have 30-40M and above to buy a plot. Moreso, put some funds aside to do a governors consent as the C of O only bears the name of the family or the Realty.

The most important question to ask is this; is it under any government acquisition or committed areas? If after due diligence you discover that it is free, go ahead and buy in large quantities and prepare for the boom!

Because the deal is too good to be true, you think it's a scam.

The secret we don't know is this, wealthy men buy very cheap. They brand and sell high. In the video I made 2 weeks ago, on my way back from site, I spotted the 240 plots (40 Acres ) belonging to the Royal Family of Elegushi all the way from Ikate.

Do you know how much they got the offer? I can tell you it was way very cheap! When they intend to sell now, a plot can go for as high as 10-15M per plot. Remember, this is a Royal Family going ahead to secure slots in Acres, why can't you?

Seeking wrong counsel
This is often the most common among potential investors. You've made up your mind to buy the property and all of a sudden, your friend, spouse or parent tells you they had a dream".

Dreams are good, I have no problem with them. What if you didn't tell them your plans about purchasing a property, you did your due diligence and you're good to go, will the dream surface?

This is the reason why people don't disclose their moves and intentions to people. When it comes to investing, you need 2 things,

- Expert advice
- Your Intuition
Everything else is actually not needed.

Because the place is far, you think it won't develop. Of course, Lekki was once far, Ajah too was also far same with Ikoyi, VI , Epe etc. So when you say a place is far, it all depends on the purpose of buying.
Are you buying to build or invest? When you invest, you're scattering your bread on several waters with the expectation of bringing forth massive returns.

People who bought Lekki for as low as 800k, 1M per plot, but sold in millions didn't live there. Get the information, do your due diligence and buy up massively! Distance should not be the reason you can't invest, the outcome is more important than the distance.

Are you ready to create, sustain and multiply wealth through Real estate?
Let me show you where the big names fish but hide from you. Know the game and play to win it Big by buying Real Estate in bulk!

For enquiries and purchase : 08092871548 call or WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

Room And Parlor Self Contain With 2toilet To Let At Opposite General Hospital I / Luxurious 4bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale!! Chevron Toll Gate, Lekki.. 70m / 7 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex For 5 Years Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.