Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe (16282 Views)

Edo: Police Re-Arrest Prisoner Who Escaped From Jail During #EndSARS Protest / Most Wanted Ritualist" Uniport Boy" Escaped From Heavily Guarded Police Station / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by ProphetM0hammad: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Muhammad is a Terrorist.

Without him the world would have be more peaceful
Go and sit at home
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Emperormartin(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2023
Intelligent man

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by progressb4andno: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2023
This man is a smart and rugged person, he intentionally entered the ditch to trap the car and without the car they could not mive so they had no option but to abandon him.

I like this man, some coward would have agreed to everything they said and use his own hand to drove himself to the kidnappers den.
Kudos to you sir, please buy some bottles of beer chill with your guys and celebrate yourself.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Billionaire2: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
with the story and the routes he mentioned, why can’t security forces set a trap and trail the kidnappers …
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by 8stargeneral: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
May God name be praised
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by phemmyfour: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2023
onadana:
Stopping at that odd hour to ease your self, who does that? People don't take their safety seriously.
It's even wrong to do it on the road

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by STRI1: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Muhammad is a Terrorist.

As a Muslim, I won't abuse you, but mind your speech
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by goodnessme1(f): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2023
STRI1:

As a Muslim, I won't abuse you, but mind your speech
Ooh you won't join your Muslim brother in threatening to Kill me for a powerless dead Saudi Arabia man called Muhammad?

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Samogloby: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2023
Which tribe taking you in to hostage,I want to know whether they are Fulanis or Eastern made IPOB miscreants. Thank God for devine intervention.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by jaephoenix(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Opanka44:
Thanks to God Almighty. God actually sent help your way, imagine they didn't take your phone or hit you. You were able to use your phone to make calls for help. I pray for all Nairaland members that God's Protection will continue to Rest upon them and their families. They won't be victims of these heartless, bloodthirsty, maruading kidnappers
I'm just praying for help from any nairalander who can pls help me. The Hunger is excruciatingly Painful. I'm not lazy but fortunes haven't smiled at me. Pls Help me. Reach out me pls
Just pray to this same God. He'll surely help you. No need to beg Nairalanders
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by NORSYK(m): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2023
NwaOhafia:
kiss

Felix nwa abriba that sang about "Imitation Prophet"?

This man was the David Ibiyeomie of early 2000; The man finished white garment churches in that song

Actually the music was done in the middle of the 90's

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by OkayDaddy: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Kill all your stars so that Tinubu will get sad and release Nnamdi Kanu.

Stupid people.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Ashirioluwa: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Kitotechd5g86vg:
Ok

Can you edit Jamb result?
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Ashirioluwa: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Muhammad is a Terrorist.

What a statement? I am not a Muslim, but we need to mind what we say about other people’s religions.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Opanka44(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2023
jaephoenix:

Just pray to this same God. He'll surely help you. No need to beg Nairalanders

He can use u to help me Sir
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:10am On Jul 06, 2023
Thanks to God. One of my favorite gospel artiste
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by TemitayoMark: 11:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/how-i-escaped-from-kidnappers-gospel-singer-felix-ndukwe-narrates/

OP failed to mention the particular tribe since you can her them speak and make calls because some people here have been saying Tinubu sent his agbero boys to the SE to terrorize them over there. So be specific enough to tell us if it were Fulani or Yoruba or any other tribe that kidnap you. Thanks
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by NwaOhafia: 11:35am On Jul 06, 2023
NORSYK:

Actually the music was done in the middle of the 90's
I just checked it.
thats true
How time flies
Thanks
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by broadman20: 11:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Nayturalistic:
Make Court of Law even pronounce Rerun today today, Pandora no go even get quarter of Whetin he get before. A highly tribalistic set of species.

Anuofias ..

Upon all your suffering o?

My bro you are a SLAVE Abeg.

You need to visit mountain of fire and miracles church for deliverance section before the rerun self.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by dinomcjohn: 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is so sweet to read. We serve a living God. His name is YAHWEH. He is God Almighty. Anyone who serves Him will always be rewarded and delivered from evil. When you truly worship God, His presence will go with you anywhere and any harm planned against you will fail because God fights for you. God brought confusion in the midst of the kidnappers and they were angry at one another. Finally, Felix Ndukwe was rescued. To God be all the glory. Amen.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by scottgarner: 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2023
some strategies that individuals have used to escape from kidnappers include staying calm and assessing the situation, looking for opportunities to attract attention or communicate with others discreetly, seeking escape routes or weak points in the captor's control, and, if possible, creating distractions or overpowering the captors. It's important to note that virtual legal assistant each situation is unique, and the best course of action will depend on various factors. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger or has been kidnapped, it is crucial to contact law enforcement or emergency services in your respective country to ensure a swift and professional response.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by STRI1: 2:36pm On Jul 06, 2023
goodnessme1:
Ooh you won't join your Muslim brother in threatening to Kill me for a powerless dead Saudi Arabia man called Muhammad?

My brother, I live you, our religion doesn't teach hate. Let's love one another irrespective of our believes and differences.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by AfonjaPriest: 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2023
Curdlebug:
Good day, I hope your day was great, sorry to bother you, pls i just need ur help, pls I am not lazy, certain conditions and circumstances hv made me see financial assistance, pls kindly help me with N1OOO, i just want to get food please, since yesterday I hv had nothing, May you never lack, God bless you, 7O69473889 opay Joseph A.
Joseph the beggar, using another moniker to beg. Let me remind you of a few of your monikers: ARKLASTECH, affiox, PriNceNova, etc.
Stop deceiving people with your plea for help. The other time you appeared on this platform, begging, you wrote the below with a different moniker:
"ARKLASTECH: I need your help please, for some days now, I have not been able to go out for my usual daily hustles because of ill health, I have exhausted all money on me on drugs, I'm battling now to regain my self so as to be able to resume my job, I am not able to buy food or food stuffs... Can you pls help me with a 1000 naira to get food , O13OO63I7O, Gtbank, Joseph A. God bless you."
Go to your church or mosque to beg. Stop being shameless and follow a dignified path of honest enterprise.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by OsinAmaka: 6:30am On Jul 07, 2023
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.
Re: How I Escaped From Kidnappers - Felix Ndukwe by Donjuan77: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2023
Praise be to God Almighty for such a news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efcc Arraigns Fake Fund Manager For N4million Fraud (Photo) / 3 Men Died After Consuming 'OGOGORO' In Ondo; Seller Flees! / How I Escaped Being Murdered In Front Of A Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.