Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. (26218 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Which Country Can One Travel To With N2.5 Million? / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Chibuzoripob: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
sad some people will never learn. How can u give money to somebody u dnt knw your money and later come here/there to cry?. I dnt listen to that “So pe o ti lo rubbish “God help you to SCAM me/I knw ur house,ur family,ur papa,I bet, you won’t SCAM again by the time I am done with u

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
The way we are evil to each other eh
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by FangVin: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
Useless set of people
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by bigcasava1(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I have said it many times. You don't just wake up and begin to give someone you don't know very closely money to do visa for you. How could you save up to 2.5 million naira and you just waste it like that. There are fake agents here and there. Do not use online agents for your visa. Many of them are scammers. Use someone you know or the school you are sure of. If you need more about this, I will do a video. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSVntXHY5_Q
how did she get the money? If na hookup na law of karma deal with her but if it's genuine God will deal with the scammer
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Mopolchi: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chai, that money big ooo
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by NaijaCover(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nsogbu001:
I have said it many times. You don't just wake up and begin to give someone you don't know very closely money to do visa for you. How could you save up to 2.5 million naira and you just waste it like that. There are fake agents here and there. Do not use online agents for your visa. Many of them are scammers. Use someone you know or the school you are sure of. If you need more about this, I will do a video. Thank you.

I Need VISA To CANADA COUNTRY

Love Publication Of BAD NEWS.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by shiwex: 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
The police should help her.....This is where they come in.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Anny69: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
How do people find it easy to cry and make a video at the same time?

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by onatisi(m): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
they duped her and the first place she thought she could seek solace is social media and Instagram.?
well, i trust nigerians, they will soon start contributing and donating money for her. Now people are very very creative

Nsogbu001:

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Men gave her and men collected it from her.

This is a very simple maths,thank you ✅

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by fcbelle72(f): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Why is she then doing video for us to watch as she cry, will crying bring back the money?or is she indirectly beging for refunds or grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by seanwilliam(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
soberdrunk:
How do you give 2.5 million to someone without any form of security in this present day Nigeria where everybody eyes dey red. For me to give you 2.5 million I will know you and your next of kin in and out, down to the location of your village shrine...... angry

You know a fraudster house and family no mean say e no fit scam u o.

It all boils down to reliability and reputation. Take for example there are people I’ve run millions of naira deals with on here without seeing their pictures self.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by airsaylongcome: 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Skyview01:
Most Nigerians who get defrauded are not meeting the requirements for visa categories they are applying for and looking for short cuts.

No pity for the scamee and the scamer.

Do your due diligence before you part with your hard earned money in this Tinubu's economy.

Absolutely true. If you do meet the requirements and can clearly answer the VO's questions, they often will not even look at documents. Including Yankee visa. They are often not that hard of you meet the requirements
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by onatisi(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
you can imagine how many d*cks she must have sucked , to gather that money ? tot don spoil finish sef . all for her to dash an agent . no be easy oo

Mopolchi:
Chai, that money big ooo
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Tayosteve(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
How do you give 2.5 million to someone without any form of security in this present day Nigeria where everybody eyes dey red. For me to give you 2.5 million I will know you and your next of kin in and out, down to the location of your village shrine......

😂😂
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by davodyguy: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
onlyboyson:
Scammers everywhere

Even the government
The INEC
THE HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY
THE JUDICIALLY
THE LGA
THE SENATE
THE SANS
EVEN THE SECONDLY SCHOOL STUDENT
Are you and Igbo guy?

You substituted 'R' for 'L'
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Chetas81(m): 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
The Nigerian citizen of today remain fraudsters both the citizen and their government 😜✍️
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Hadsty23(m): 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
If you like use your church member for visa processing... breakfast will still be served 😋

1 Like

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Tannhauser(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by mrrock: 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
What a pity! I don't know when people would learn.

It has been said many times here on Nairaland that you don't need an agent to get your visa to ANY country.

If you're scared of failing the visa interview, the source below would teach you how to answer the US visa interview questions correctly and get your visa. It covers both the US student visa interview and the US business and Tourist (B1/B2) visa interview

Get travel to USA eBooks. You can travel as a student, for business, tourism, conference, etc.
https://flutterwave.com/ store/sva

Note: close the space after the "/"

You don't need an agent. Just make out time to read, then learn how to do it yourself.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by musicwriter(m): 4:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
mrrock:
What a pity! I don't know when people would learn.

It has been said many times here on Nairaland that you don't need an agent to get your visa to ANY country.

If you're scared of failing the visa interview, the source below would teach you how to answer the US visa interview questions correctly and get your visa. It covers both the US student visa interview and the US business and Tourist (B1/B2) visa interview

Get travel to USA eBooks. You can travel as a student, for business, tourism, conference, etc.
https://flutterwave.com/ store/sva

Note: close the space after the "/"

You don't need an agent. Just make out time to read, then learn how to do it yourself.

Indeed, that's all anybody need to get their visa.

Thanks for the info
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Absolutely true. If you do meet the requirements and can clearly answer the VO's questions, they often will not even look at documents. Including Yankee visa. They are often not that hard of you meet the requirements

For example, I am a Regulated Consultant for Canada Immigration for many years and i tell a lot of them they are not qualified and its extremely hard for a Nigerian to get a work visa in Canada.

I explain all the process involved, they still go ahead to pay millions to a bogus agent who scams them with wonderful promises jobs lined up in Canada.

An average Nigerian like to believe in fantasies instead of facing realities on ground.

I know many are desperate to leave Nigeria and Nigerians like to travel but, NOBODY CAN GUARANTEE YOU A VISA. It is only the case officer who is reviewing your application that is able to guarantee your visa and nobody. I have got more than 100 visa approvals but I still am not allowed to guarantee any body a visa.

It is a crime to guarantee a visa. Nigerians like agents who lie and guarantee visa, job, accommodation and they become a willing candidate of a scam.

If you are not qualified, I tell you, you are not qualified and give you alternatives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by victorVIC1(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
incandescentena:
Chai

The level of her pvssy is 2.5m damages/wasted. I pity men!

This is derogatory and shallow minded. I have female colleagues who earn around 50% of this value monthly. So you think ladies in that category cannot afford to process visa for this amount?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Kenosky1: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nsogbu001:

The lady did not say anything, why do we take people's video, write rubbish and post online. She may be mourning a dead relative or lost a job but not related to visa issue.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by incandescentena: 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
victorVIC1:

This is derogatory and shallow minded. I have female colleagues who earn around 50% of this value monthly. So you think ladies in that category cannot afford to process visa for this amount?
Don't be deceived.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Like she paid #2.5 million?
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by Ovieemmanuel: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
With 2.5m, i will set up my dream unisex saloon. Damn, see money miss road.. E pain me..
how much is rent in a well situated location. How much is good interior design?
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by bonnyhope: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nsogbu001:

Na cruise
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by sonnie10: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
She better join Nollywood. She has the talent.
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by bonnyhope: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
MrDoGood:
It's well.

But I don't understand why cry and record herself.

Come add emotional song join. She get power to dey edit songs grin

She is doing it to be noticed by one sympathetic Nigeria to help her

People have devised many ways to get pity
Re: Lady Left Devastated After Paying N2.5 Million For A Fake Visa. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Some people are just mumuif u have supporting documents what do u need agent for They say Australia no dey give visa, make them wait for me next year make I finish with this side first I go know why they go deny me tourist visa...nah only that part of the planet remain in my travel list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Qatar Trip / Rapid Response Squad Operatives In Accident Near Ogudu Bus Stop / Kemi Filani Tours Ibadan Zoo And Agodi Gardens (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.