Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? (4002 Views)

Afrbtc.com Is A Scam / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! / Stevens finance services Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2023
How do you know if you're loved for you? Or that your lover is running an offline format on YOU?

In this short clip, a Deeper Life Sister breaks down the format a church lover used to scam her out of her life savings even (as he promised her marriage)

Then THIS happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRuCnn8VV4

Question: Would you fall for this scam if you were promised marriage?

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
This is why parent's opinions are so important

3 Likes

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dimaya:
This is why parent's opinions are so important

this video has somehow restored my hope in women. Although i still have a phobia for yoruba girls

2 Likes

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zigzagman:

this video has somehow restored my hope in women. Although i still have a phobia for yoruba girls

what have yoruba girls done to you?

1 Like

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dimaya:

what have yoruba girls done to you?

very dirty set of girls undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Zigzagman:

very dirty set of girls undecided undecided

thats rude

3 Likes

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 4:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Dimaya:

thats rude

i dey lie. you fit compare yoruba girl with akwa-ibom girl? Or calabar girl? or benue girl? who neat pass? answer naa
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
I don't see the connection between your post and the video

2 Likes

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
nlfpmod

Please forward to frontpage
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dimaya:
I don't see the connection between your post and the video

She's obviously a yoruba girl and was dating an akwa=ibom guy.
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
zig,

stop the tribal insults
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2023
In this story, I feel that the girls father abdicated his role. your daughter cannot be planning a marriage and you won't enquire as to the kind of man he is.

all being said, we live in a time when anyone wey dey find wife or husband, make una dey shine ya eyes well well.

animals plenty for inside the dating pool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
They met in a church. I think deeper life or apostolic faith. One of the very conservative christian ministries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
You should definitely do due diligence on people you're dating. However, anyone can get scammed.

1 Like

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
Dimaya:
You should definitely do due diligence on people you're dating. However, anyone can get scammed.

how dem take resolve di mata
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 10:24am On Jul 09, 2023
Zigzagman:

how dem take resolve di mata

It's still under way.
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 11:42am On Jul 09, 2023
make we here from the guyman.

e fit be say na d girl dey scam am, the guy con vex collect all him mini back.

fear woman
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by SAMBARRY: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
Smh
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Truly shaking my head
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2023
Zigzagman:
make we here from the guyman.

e fit be say na d girl dey scam am, the guy con vex collect all him mini back.

fear woman

when relationships break down, women are usually the first to lament. we rarely get to hear the man's side

1 Like

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2023
She's yet to get her money back
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2023
Dimaya:
She's yet to get her money back

most people believe in wishful thinking. when people show you who they are, believe them.

if she wants to get her money, she should say byebye to the relationship
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2023
Zigzagman:

most people believe in wishful thinking. when people show you who they are, believe them.

if she wants to get her money, she should say byebye to the relationship

Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 9:47am On Jul 12, 2023
she's already said bye-bye to the relationship
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by ideamonster: 3:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
i think i know this girl
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Zigzagman: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
Dimaya:
They met in a church. I think deeper life or apostolic faith. One of the very conservative christian ministries.

it definitely shows in how she's dressed.
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Dimaya: 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
How do you guys even handle debt collection in Nigeria considering the state of the economy?
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by orjibra1: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2023
Just 700K and you use police carry am. What of men wey don spend N2m ontop women nko. Abeg rest! Men have suffered more. DOn't come here and play the victim's card
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by orjibra1: 10:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Just 700K and you use police carry am. What of men wey don spend N2m ontop women nko. Abeg rest! Men have suffered more. DOn't come here and play the victim's card

Dimaya:
How do you know if you're loved for you? And when is it too early to lend your partner money?

In this popular podcast that has been trending for obviously wrong reasons, a deeper life sister finds out the answers to these questions when her husband-to-be defrauded her of over 700K

Although obviously anxious to get married, she postponed all wedding plans, reported him to the police and had him arrested. And she's yet to get her money back.

Country people, over to you.

1. Have you ever had a lover try to scam you using this format?

2. Was she gullible because she wanted to marry him?

And most importantly,

3. How can she get her money back?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRuCnn8VV4
Re: If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? by Anuoluwapo296(m): 11:09am On Jul 13, 2023
how much dey your account....if we run a check we go see say you no get shi shi... pesin they lament about her 700k you dey yan trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Burnt The Private Part Of A 13year Old For Bed Wetting / Yahoo Boys Caught In OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY...18 Million Naira Cash (pics) / Lady Reveals True Story Behind Killing And Burning Of Sound Engineer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.