Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. (1934 Views)

VACANCY!!! A Software Programmer Is Needed Urgently In Abuja / Software Programmer Wanted Urgently For A Job / I Need A Software That Will Change My Ip To Usa Ip Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by bigcil: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2011
Please there is a job for someone that can design software a kind of database software for schools in my area. This job is for real . Anyone interested that can build d software and make it work with fingerprint scanner and camera will get the job. For more info pin:269CC66F , 08052438220 , , please a demo has to be done to show you're capable of the main job, Thanks
Re: A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by avosoft: 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2011
Hello, here is my portfolio http://www.avo-soft.com/portfolio.php, you can call me on 09057358858, 08037058471
Re: A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by dellnet: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2011
man this is a lot of mulla. a demo has to be done? hmm. . .
Re: A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by dotzok: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2011
HI, I have a functional school application, but i need to know which area you want to apply the biometrics, because, im thinking, im thinking. DO you really need the biometrics?
Re: A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by SayoMarvel(m): 11:28pm On Oct 06, 2011
dotzok:

DO you really need the biometrics?

I was kind of wondering too. . .
Re: A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by naijaswag1: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2011
client wants biometrics,give him what he wants,no long thing.demo please!
Re: A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by dellnet: 5:36am On Oct 07, 2011
For those that are interested you could do a fingerprint RAD using http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd401509%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

Prerequisite are:
Win 7
Knowledge of C/C++
If you have a computer with a fingerprint scanner and webcam (most new computers do) then you are in a better position to produce the demo.
Examples for fingerprint apps are at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ee829699%28v=vs.85%29.aspx

For facial recognition use http://opencv.willowgarage.com/wiki/
also need knowledge of C/C++

Design:
1. Capture data and save.
2. capture data and compare == positive || !
3. Some backend database to store student's record.

Good Luck! This whole thing shouldn't take more than 8 hrs if you are dead serious.
Re: A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by bigcil: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
I am very sorry for not replying, for those that text I had my phone wiped clean so I lost all messages , the offer is still open but forst to complete the demo has the job I am 100% sincere. Why the fee is that much is because of the time that isn't available. Please post your email or send it to me 08052438220 or bbm pin:269CC66F . Thank you
Re: A Software Programmer Is Urgently Needed : #250k For One Time Job. by MisterMan(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2011
naija_swag:

client wants biometrics,give him what he wants,no long thing.demo please!
I am not sure you are a software developer. Does it make any sence to have a biometrics? As a software developer, you need to educate your client on the essentials. I don't see what the need for biometrics is for.

(1) (Reply)

#need Pro Web Programmer For A Dynamic Website Built From Scratch? Call Us Now! / Multilinks Telcom+ Freedom: Freee Browsing.todays Screen Shot. Inc. / I Need Someone To Create Apps For My Website, It Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.