Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! (11852 Views)

US Rapper Busta Rhymes falls off stage, sustains head injury (Pictures) / PICTURES OF EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR WITH Lil’ WAYNE, BIRDMAN, BUSTA RHYMES, NEYO, P-SQ / Tom Cruise, Anelka, Ribery, Tyson, Abidal, Ice Cube, Snoop Doggy, Busta Rhymes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2011
A young woman has started a blog detailing how Busta Rhymes gave her Core Herpes. The blog has a very bitter and regretful tone, and she laments about how the day she met Busta had turned out to be the worst day of her life.

She claims to have met him at a party three years ago, when she was naïve and was looking for love. She thought them to be in a relationship, especially since he wasn’t dating anyone else.

Fast forward three years later, they became intimate (at a time when he had a bad cold) and she was infected with a very virulent strain of the virus. As is well known, Herpes (like HIV/AIDS) has no known cure. She makes it known that Herpes is more than just a skin infection. Yes, you have painful sores on the infected part of your skin (your lips, buttocks or sex organs), but to make it worse, the virus itself moves into your spine (where no drug can reach it) and proceeds to make mince meat of it, leaving you in intense pain that may make you wish for death!!!

She said she cannot do any of the normal things that make life worth living; she cannot lie in the sun at the beach (the sun may bring on an outbreak), she cannot exercise (exercise produces a hormone which encourages the strength of the herpes virus), she cannot Be Intimate when she wants to (because she is not callous enough to keep her health status a secret from her dates), she cannot eat what she likes (she has to watch her diet carefully to prevent an outbreak), and she cannot have a relationship (people she meets are scared of getting infected too).

She is a very angry, bitter woman, who has even claimed that she wishes she had cancer instead. . . .

I want to use this opportunity to implore my fellow young people out there to be very careful. As we can see, premarital sex has the potential of ushering into one’s life, pains and problems that are not worth the few seconds of ‘pleasure’. Busta might have some money to his name, but he has a sickness that all the money in the world cannot cure. The money, the power, the swag, the shapely video girls are all things he would gladly give back; just to have his health back.

There are still yet other infections floating out there too. Gonorrhea is now becoming resistant/ untreatable, Chlamydia (which usually doesn’t show symptoms till it’s too late) causes infertility, Core warts will be a lifelong problem once you have it and Staph (while it is not an STI, the close contact during sex poses a risk of contracting it from an infected partner) is also extremely difficult to treat, that is if you’re even lucky to be able to beat it! And as we all know, the almighty HIV/AIDS still has no cure.

Why would you play Russian roulette with your life, the only chance you’ve got to live?? Is it fun downing a cocktail of drugs every day, missing out on the simple pleasures of life like cuddling, sharing a towel with your spouse and having kids??
Please, my dears abstain. I pray you don’t wake up someday and look on this day with regret, telling yourself, if you had known, you’d have listened to this warning!!!

This is not a thread for bashing, but a thread that calls for sober reflection and a self vow not to exchange one’s life, for a few seconds of cheap fun!!!

Thank you for your time!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 05, 2011
I got lost halfway, Cuz Busta Rhyme got misplaced in the story and we started seeing STI'S
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2011
Yes. . .my focus is not Busta (it's too late for the dude anyways), but those who are careless to be careful!!
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by harakiri(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2011
Er, why is the lady talking as if he took advantage of her or R.aped her? They dated for years,she caught something and the whole world must hear it. If she wants "settlement" (like they all do), there are ways to go about it rather than smearing his name all over the place. That's not gonna spoil his career or ruin him. Women and their vendettas sef. Is this story even real?
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by MrCork17: 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lalo. sweeery what has Busta Rhymes gots to do with romance? angry
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ all
Hollywood has been abuzz for years that Busta Rhymes has Herpes. . . .

The lady's grouse with him is that he hid his HSV 2 status from her.

Like I said, this is not a thread for bashing. Reading up about this disease made me see the magnitude of how life changing it is. That is what this is about. I never knew how serious it could get, till I read the story.

And I want others to know too, not to bash anybody!!!
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by MrCork17: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lola. Sweeery u should be worryin about findin a husband instead of lookin for Busta ram (no oofeince) angry
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by harakiri(m): 2:22pm On Oct 05, 2011
Busta Ram,lol
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2011
Mr Cork!

Please, don't make me laugh. . .ok? I'm on a serious mission this afternoon. How can I get one if the men out there are busy contracting herpes??  tongue

That is sure to bring down the number of available men!  cheesy embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by maclatunji: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2011
lola.luv:

A young woman has started a blog detailing how Busta Rhymes gave her Core Herpes. The blog has a very bitter and regretful tone, and she laments about how the day she met Busta had turned out to be the worst day of her life.

She claims to have met him at a party three years ago, when she was naïve and was looking for love. She thought them to be in a relationship, especially since he wasn’t dating anyone else.

Fast forward three years later, they became intimate (at a time when he had a bad cold) and she was infected with a very virulent strain of the virus. As is well known, Herpes (like HIV/AIDS) has no known cure. She makes it known that Herpes is more than just a skin infection. Yes, you have painful sores on the infected part of your skin (your lips, buttocks or sex organs), but to make it worse, the virus itself moves into your spine (where no drug can reach it) and proceeds to make mince meat of it, leaving you in intense pain that may make you wish for death!!!

She said she cannot do any of the normal things that make life worth living; she cannot lie in the sun at the beach (the sun may bring on an outbreak), she cannot exercise (exercise produces a hormone which encourages the strength of the herpes virus), she cannot Be Intimate when she wants to (because she is not callous enough to keep her health status a secret from her dates), she cannot eat what she likes (she has to watch her diet carefully to prevent an outbreak), and she cannot have a relationship (people she meets are scared of getting infected too).

She is a very angry, bitter woman, who has even claimed that she wishes she had cancer instead. . . .

I want to use this opportunity to implore my fellow young people out there to be very careful. As we can see, premarital sex has the potential of ushering into one’s life, pains and problems that are not worth the few seconds of ‘pleasure’. Busta might have some money to his name, but he has a sickness that all the money in the world cannot cure. The money, the power, the swag, the shapely video girls are all things he would gladly give back; just to have his health back.

There are still yet other infections floating out there too. Gonorrhea is now becoming resistant/ untreatable, Chlamydia (which usually doesn’t show symptoms till it’s too late) causes infertility, Core warts will be a lifelong problem once you have it and Staph (while it is not an STI, the close contact during sex poses a risk of contracting it from an infected partner) is also extremely difficult to treat, that is if you’re even lucky to be able to beat it! And as we all know, the almighty HIV/AIDS still has no cure.

Why would you play Russian roulette with your life, the only chance you’ve got to live?? Is it fun downing a cocktail of drugs every day, missing out on the simple pleasures of life like cuddling, sharing a towel with your spouse and having kids??
Please, my dears abstain. I pray you don’t wake up someday and look on this day with regret, telling yourself, if you had known, you’d have listened to this warning!!!

This is not a thread for bashing, but a thread that calls for sober reflection and a self vow not to exchange one’s life, for a few seconds of cheap fun!!!

Thank you for your time!!!

The bolded is the best part. People glamourize sex a lot; only if you knew the number of people whose lives have been wrecked because of less than 30 minutes of intimacy.

Mr. Cork should stop watering-down the message of the poster. I recently heard of a very Pretty graduate of a University in Lagos who is likely to have infected her Fiance with HIV without him even knowing it after all her Aristo runs on campus.
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by omega25red(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2011
poster

i read about this too but how do we know she got it from him? how do we even know she has herpes? she could just be another chick you got dumped and now is mad and spreading crazy rumors. Besides if she felt like she was infected intentionally, she would have sued the crap out of Busta.

anyway you can't believe everything you read on the internet.
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by maclatunji: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2011
omega25red:

poster

i read about this too but how do we know she got it from him? how do we even know she has herpes? she could just be another chick you got dumped and now is mad and spreading crazy rumors. Besides if she felt like she was infected intentionally, she would have sued the crap out of Busta.

anyway you can't believe everything you read on the internet.

Take the moral of the story and leave the question of who has Herpes or not.
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2011
owk,dis story is as fake as fukk,trust me,coz even if busta had d herpes den it would hav shown on his nuts and she would hav noticed b4 he banged her,so fukk dis story mahn,dis ish is kinda MTO type of ish. [/color][color=#000099]
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2011
^
You don't always have sores. The sores only breakout once in a while. So if he wasn't having a breakout at the time of the intimacy, she wouldn't have known.
But the virus remains in the body, even when there is no sore and can infect others during intimacy. . . .
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2011
What makes you think that Busta is immune to contracting disease sef? Its a fact he has 7 kids by different women, so its not like he's practising safe intimacy.
We know how these rappers act. Sleeping around and in the process, picking up a few "free gifts!"
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2011
Lola how come you know so much about Herpes and STIs? Sounds like more than just curiosity! Well your anti-casual sex campaign has certainly reduced my libido significantly, albeit temporarily. Even if I decide to tuck my 'member' in, what guarantees do I have that my 'trusted' partner would keep her legs closed for everyone aside me? So therein lies the problem. But for sure you've really got me scared this night. . .and to think I have some 'unfinished business' this very night? Hope we don't get Herpes through Mouth Gig oh.
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 2:33am On Oct 06, 2011
^
I'm glad at least one person sat up to listen.
Yes, you can get it through mouth action. Whereby you get nasty sores on your lips-a public acknowledgment of what you thought you did in secret. tongue

And about your comment that I know much about STI's, yeah I should. Considering the fact that I was a UNICEF trained youth worker on safe sex.

What I'm just really just learning much about, is Herpes. It is really downplayed here in Nigeria. It was never mentioned during our UNICEF sessions/meetings. I used to think it only affects the skin, but sadly, it is not so!
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 2:53am On Oct 06, 2011
Mclatunji, thanx!
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2011
lola.luv:

^
I'm glad at least one person sat up to listen.
Yes, you can get it through mouth action. Whereby you get nasty sores on your lips-a public acknowledgment of what you thought you did in secret. tongue

And about your comment that I know much about STI's, yeah I should. Considering the fact that I was a UNICEF trained youth worker on safe sex.

What I'm just really just learning much about, is Herpes. It is really downplayed here in Nigeria. It was never mentioned during our UNICEF sessions/meetings. I used to think it only affects the skin, but sadly, it is not so!

Lol. Such macabre sense of humour. . .but at least only the 'giver' is at risk, not the receiver? Ope oh. So as long as I stay Herpes free, then my partner(s) wouldn't be walking advertisement of their 'stock in trade', and neither would I - even if she is a carrier(?).[although I assume one has to be wary of kissing as well]. Na wah, why did the Creator have to riddle so many b.o.ob.y-traps around the simple pleasure of intimacy. Eunuchs have some consolation afterall.

N.B. The thread topic is simply sensational at closer glance. Busta has run amok it would seem. Highly alarmist.
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2011
^
Glad you found the funny side of my statement.
You are quite hilarious yourself. . . .
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by Tosinville(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2011
Aint no source for dhat story?
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by lolaluv1(f): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2011
^
Tosin, just google it. Over 4,000 websites have the story.
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by johnjoel(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
What can i say,,,,it was sweeting her then but it now bittering her
huh she got what she wanted huh what can i say again
busta ram i mean busta rhyme does actually has some thing like taht

Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2011
Even though he actually gave her the herpes(which i actually don't believe he did) then she's the one being dumb enough not 2 use rubbers and moreover,she's gotta b a groupie and all groupies are hoes so she deserves worse.
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2011
Dumb b!tch,busta busted a nut in her and dumped her azz in disgust or refused to pay her a few racks so that's gotta be a good reason for her to come up with this b.s,wat a fuggin br0ad
please! ladies, respect yourselves and stop being h0es so men can respect your womanhood
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by maclatunji: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2011
lola.luv:

Mclatunji, thanx!

You are welcome!
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by ikechukz(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
the lady is very stupid.was she raped or haven't she heard of c**d*m abi the symptoms no dey show for busta rhymes body
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by mondaynelson20: 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com
Re: Busta Rhymes Has Virulent Herpes And Is Distributing It All Over Hollywood! by Convill: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
DR.OMOYE. has really made me so much believes in herbs i never believed in natural remedy on thing i try up DR.OMOYE product so surprise i was cure out of herpes after being diagnose over since 5years, now i am free i am cure i am well healthy i have be out of this virus over since 2014 after taking DR.OMOYE herbal treatment. DR.OMOYE is real DR.OMOYE has the herbal remedy for herpes virus please i will kindly advice you to get DR.OMOYE contacted if actually you are passing true this herpes symptom, email dromoyespellcastertemple@outlook.com or dromoyespellcastertemple@gmail.com cell phone contact whatsapp contact is +2347036484707.get him contacted today and get his product them come out also to testify. am grateful DR. I remen humable and greatfully Dr for helping me.
[color=#006600][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Storm Kigali For AMAA 2017 Nomination Party (photos) / John Legend & Asian Transgender Wife CHRISSY TEIGEN Human Traffickers Allegation / 18+ Singer Salawa Abeni Nude Photos Leaked(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.