Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

A Good Firm Or Organization To Do PPA In Benin City, Edo State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Good Firm Or Organization To Do PPA In Benin City, Edo State (1753 Views)

Looking For 2 Corps Member To Do PPA, Abuja / Very Urgent! Please Who Can Suggest A Good ICT Firm Or Training Center In Uyo / Kidnapped, Shot 5 Times, Sacked From PPA, Yet This Corper Completed Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Good Firm Or Organization To Do PPA In Benin City, Edo State by Bradiyung(m): 5:50pm On Jul 06, 2023
I applied for the the batch B stream one corpers that will be going for orientation camp, I'm so bothered about where to do my PPA after the 3 weeks.
smiley

I graduated from uniben and I paid some certain amount of money to work the NYSC to edo state and I want a place that is promising and I can learn from, i don't think I'll be good at teaching sec school students cause that's where I was told most corpers are posted to cry

I know there are many experienced people on this platform and I might just see the one to suggest a nice place for me. I don't want to waste my service year and also want a place that pays corpers too

Your suggestions or recommendations will be really appreciated
Re: A Good Firm Or Organization To Do PPA In Benin City, Edo State by jackest1(m): 4:02am On Jul 08, 2023
Bradiyung:
I applied for the the batch B stream one corpers that will be going for orientation camp, I'm so bothered about where to do my PPA after the 3 weeks.
smiley

I graduated from uniben and I paid some certain amount of money to work the NYSC to edo state and I want a place that is promising and I can learn from, i don't think I'll be good at teaching sec school students cause that's where I was told most corpers are posted to cry

I know there are many experienced people on this platform and I might just see the one to suggest a nice place for me. I don't want to waste my service year and also want a place that pays corpers too

Hii, are you from Edo state?
Re: A Good Firm Or Organization To Do PPA In Benin City, Edo State by Bradiyung(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2023
jackest1:

Hii, are you from Edo state?

No I'm not

Why do you ask?
Re: A Good Firm Or Organization To Do PPA In Benin City, Edo State by jackest1(m): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2023
Bradiyung:

No I'm not

Why do you ask?

I heard it's hard to do direct posting to your state of origin
Re: A Good Firm Or Organization To Do PPA In Benin City, Edo State by Anfieldboss: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Bradiyung:
smiley

Try BEDC......they pay their corpers and if you're lucky you can be retained after service.

(1) (Reply)

How To Finish NYSC Without Touching Your Allawee / If You're Between The Age Of 21 To 27years...this Is For You / Wayo Corper!!! *joke*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.