Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

TULA - The Community Carved Out From The Mountains - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / TULA - The Community Carved Out From The Mountains (417 Views)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Snow Capped Akampka Mountains And Mount Cameroon Visible From Calabar (photos) / How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TULA - The Community Carved Out From The Mountains by Grandeur007: 6:49am On Jul 07, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEQhvWfhOCM

The Tula Kingdom is a Nigerian traditional state in northern Nigeria with its headquarters in Wange, Kaltungo, Local Government Area Gombe. It comprises three districts: Yiri, Baule and Wange, and is located 101 kilometres away from the Gombe State capital and 15 kilometres off the Adamawa-Yola highway.

Tula is endowed with an excellent temperate weather, beautiful landscapes with distinctive characteristics and such other sites like wuré titilö(i.e. a fortified natural cave); where in the days of war, women, children and the elderly hide, while able young men go out to battle the enemies.

n a mountainous area of Nigeria, the Tula people carve terraces into steep hillsides to plant their crops. Their tight communities have lived in this region for many generations.

(1) (Reply)

"Beat Me": Soldier Dares Masquerade At Check Point (Video) / Please I Need Directions / Accommodation From Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.