Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here (21903 Views)

Choose Your Rank (Bachelors Only) / Tell Us About Your April Fool Prank Today / Observe This Picture Carefully And Tell Me What You Saw! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Princeton92(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bachelor General

turmacs:
18-20 - Lord deliver me from sapa
21-23 - Bachelor
24-26 - Lieutenant Bachelor
27-29 - Brigadier Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General
33-35 - Bachelor Marshall
36-38 - Commander in Chief of the Bachelor Forces 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
39-41 - Lord deliver me from eternal confusion
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by maestro299: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:

See me see wahala 🀣. You just had to use me as a point of reference, abi? And then you cleverly evaded the question and didn't state your ranking from the ranks listed.

Isn't it interesting how a man can say he is not interested in marriage and he gets high fives, a round of applause, etc. But when a woman who is self aware, has a mind of her own and does not do herd mentality says the same thing, she is quickly called a liar and told to continue deceiving herself blah blah blah.

The hypocrisy and shallow mindedness of most men and women on these streets is amusing, unlike most of them - dem no use marriage swear for me sha. I am very comfortable with the thought and knowledge that not everyone will marry or have kids in this life and I don't mind being part of the statistics.
I did actually- check the first sentence of my comment. It's all about societal expectations jare. My own opinion is that you know yourself and your situation best. Don't allow societal pressure to force you into something you don't want to do or are unprepared for. Because when difficulties arise, na only you go carry your load...

1 Like

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Villa12(m): 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
nedekid:

Why? Is it that those below that age are not old enough to marry or it is unusual in naija.
majority at that age are still in school.

1 Like

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by bonnyhope: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
turmacs:
21-23 - Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General

What about 41 and above
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by bonnyhope: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
Postinor:
Am sure this post was made by an evening newspaper who has been rejected by all the men around her

Is possible

1 Like

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Savvvy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
@OP what do you seek to achieve with this post??
Is it to mock us or to encourage us??
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by bonnyhope: 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
I need a wife material

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by SocialJustice: 5:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
turmacs:
21-23 - Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General
You too like marriage.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by odenkirk: 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
brigadier bachelor
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by sillysally(f): 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lmao as much as I find this very amusing the truth is that men do not have any biological clock whatsoever. So the list is even false. 18 - 29 yo should not be in that list. Men are ready and mature for real commitment and marriage from 32 and above. Any guy below 30 and married takes grace of God to sustain that union except for a very few. So long as a man is strong and healthy and can still provide and protect in all ramifications even if he's 60+ he's still young but I have noticed a lot of both genders on this Forum are biased and filled with hate for one another so everything is a competition or clap back from a previous thread of gender bashing. The few times I spend here shows obviously that this place is too toxic and will contaminate those who spend too much time here.

2 Likes

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by DKM123: 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Anny69:

You guys probably think I'm a man or in my 40s. Stop putting unnecessary pressure on people! Marriage isn't easy and it's not for everyone.

You are a man. Rest. Which lady uses 69 as part of her moniker if not a slimy fake yahoo boy?
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Anny69: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
DKM123:

You are a man. Rest. Which lady uses 69 as part of her moniker if not a slimy fake yahoo boy?
Yes, I'm a man. Happy now?
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by drimzsmoke(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
[quote author=Sososo post=124274588][/quote]

For men, the older the wine, the better...men are like wine, you see...it is expected that the older you get as a man, the more money and wisdom you will have
Women are like flowers, the younger, the better. let's not go there today!!!
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jeffreyjunior: 39-41 - Lord deliver me from eternal confusion. Field Marshal of bachelors
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by franchasofficia: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
In Nigeria, best age to marry is:

33-35 - Bachelor Marshall grin

And op, any guy below 27yrs in Nigeria is not qualified to be called a Bachelor, because there are less than 0.0001% of Nigerian guys who are financially, mentally, psychologically and emotionally ready to enter into marriage. So remove those age bracket from your list

3 Likes

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by jumper524(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Lieutenant bachelor cos I Dey the peak of my bachelorhood.
The next stage of my life would bring in pressure on me getting married before family starts.
For now no pressure from any camp.
Would be 27 by December.

1 Like

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
I be bachelor general
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by franchasofficia: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
sillysally:
Lmao as much as I find this very amusing the truth is that men do not have any biological clock whatsoever. So the list is even false. 18 - 29 yo should not be in that list. Men are ready and mature for real commitment and marriage from 32 and above. Any guy below 30 and married takes grace of God to sustain that union except for a very few. So long as a man is strong and healthy and can still provide and protect in all ramifications even if he's 60+ he's still young but I have noticed a lot of both genders on this Forum are biased and filled with hate for one another so everything is a competition or clap back from a previous thread of gender bashing. The few times I spend here shows obviously that this place is too toxic and will contaminate those who spend too much time here.
kiss cool
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by superemmy(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bachelor General 1star
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Johnsown1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Bachelor general
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by verifiablefacts: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
Edipet:
You did not include evening newspaper
Or manchelor.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by BlackMan6969(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
etrange:
Lol... see how they're wriggling like an earthworm sprinkled with salt. The post ain't even insulting and y'all are reacting this way. Yet you say all sorts of things about women especially the single ones.
Omo! e tire me o. I was literally laughing while reading it. It's supposed to be funny guys. Niggas be loosing their sense of humor, thanks to bad economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by ebenezary(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
36-38 - Commander in Chief of the Bachelor Forces

any bachelor in these category are mainly concern about finance

l got married @37, 2017 and during the corona period was the beginning of financial transformation
and here we are today, glory be to God with wonderful three children. Praise God

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by hansomb: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you are truly a confam bachelor
Do you have a YOUNGER brother who is married? if not, come over here, let me tell you all about pressure and depression smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
hmm, 2 of my sisters are married but that's not real pressure. I believed the pressure will be higher if one have a junior brother one senior with like 5 years who's married, even though everyone has his destiny in life. And crossing the age of 30 is a marriage zone one should be self conscious of.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Tzar(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
I know say na woman go post this thing.
Marriage only benefits the woman. The man just gets married to make his woman/ women happy.
Forced Monogamy is a diabolical scam created by the devil to compel otherwise polygamous men to keep lying to one woman, while he endlessly cheats on her! Monogamy keeps most men in a sustained chain of sin, hypocrisy and delusion. Man is polygamous by nature. Even Adam was married to Lilith and Eve.

turmacs:
21-23 - Bachelor
30-32 - Bachelor General
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by hansomb: 5:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
jumper524:
Lieutenant bachelor cos I Dey the peak of my bachelorhood.
The next stage of my life would bring in pressure on me getting married before family starts.
For now no pressure from any camp.
Would be 27 by December.
bookmark this. This is your best time to start.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by shantti(m): 5:32pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sandralight:
Men from 30 upwards should hurry up and get married o because time is not on their side anymore smiley

Yes oh
U know We are like flowers with our skin like milk
That's why we storm shiloh each yeah
My fellow men, pls don't let women sleep with u till they marry you.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by JeffreyJunior: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Ishilove:
Jeffreyjunior: 39-41 - Lord deliver me from eternal confusion. Field Marshal of bachelors
Buhari's government made me Commander of Bachelors and Tinubu's is seeing to it that I become "Lord deliver me from kwanfusion".

Well, Tinubu's body odor will favor me. grin
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by slowice(m): 5:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Who make dis mumu post? Are you alright? I know say na one pained woman with uncountable count go make post dis thing.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by olasaad(f): 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
sillysally:

So what do you want them to be doing cheesy in another post on the front page, four 17 years old boy gang rape a 16 year old girl.
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by Sososo(f): 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
drimzsmoke:

For men, the older the wine, the better...men are like wine, you see...it is expected that the older you get as a man, the more money and wisdom you will have
Women are like flowers, the younger, the better. let's not go there today!!!

Which wineπŸ™„

You haven't seen older ladies that are
Like trophies which every man wants to
Take home
Dey playπŸ˜‹
Re: Bachelors, Come And Tell Us Your Rank Here by nedekid: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Which work those ones get to marry?
People wey majority of dem still dey kip plate for dia Mmama to dish food give dem na dem go marry?
Na wah. Naija settings de slow people lives.
At 25 a young man for uk don start to pay modgage for his first house as a young family. By 30 as family don grow, he sells the appartmemt with gain and upgrades to a bigger house etc.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COMEDY: Full Of Episode Of AY’S Crib Titled ”august Visitor” [download] / Ronaldinho Is Dead? / Hilarious Joke's Corner (Laugh Unlimited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.