Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State (6555 Views)

Poultry Farmer Kills Snake That Has Been Eating His Chickens And Eggs (Photos) / See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / Hunter Kills An Elephant At Janiyi Camp, Idanre, Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Enskynelson(m): 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
According to a Facebook post by Terfa Naswem, man kills a lion with bare hands jn Kwande, Benue State.

He wrote:

Bravery!

Meet the modern Samson, Mr Iorver Udele, from Ajio, Shangev ya, kwande LG who reportedly killed a lion with bare hands.

Mr Iorver was working on his cassava at mount Ngokur where he was reportedly attacked by a roaring lion.

In a self defense bid, Iorver launched a counter attack, in what can be best described as a fierce battle, lasted for about ten minutes before Iorver defeated the wild beast.

Achieving the feat was not easy as though he accomplished his mission but he was rushed to General hospital Adikpo!

According Doctors Mr Iorver is said to be in stable condition now and will be granting interview to newsmen in the next few days.

One word for this Kwande legend.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=pfbid0mGvqft92LAYqYHvV1o44XCeCRQqqgVEckdD1Pb1HYmHm6UYSA9xHs85UrZTghLoBl&id=100000501210939

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by TemplarLandry: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by ahnie: 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Nigerian biblical Samson.
He really chop belleful to get moral to wrestle and killing the lion.

Bravery!

13 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by ahnie: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
The guy should be given award,he's a strong man.

Meanwhile me I cannot even kill ordinary cockroach,me shouting blood of Jesus everytime I see any running towards me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by LikeAking: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Real man...

The stage will be Deilliah doing her thing, to enable him complete his story..
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by garriAndsugar: 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
under 10 minutes.. abeg who been dey check time for am?

15 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by pyyxxaro: 3:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
You sure say nor be BINGO LION 🦁

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Enskynelson(m): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
The comments that followed makes it all look seem fake.
I should delete the post soon.

1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by tommy589(m): 3:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
Picture of him beside the lion or I don't believe shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by tommy589(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
garriAndsugar:
under 10 minutes.. abeg who been dey check time for am?

Na the ring announcer cum accurate timekeeper grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by ManWater: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
cheesy
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by oz4real83(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Probably a very old male lion whose pride has been taken over by a younger, more powerful male lion due to old age and is left wandering on its own. He has been left hungry for several days sInce the lionesses who usually did the hunting are no more available to provide easy food for him. Sickness and serious hunger became his lifestyle, here comes Mr farmer whom the lion thought will make an easy and God-given meal grin, unfortunately, the reverse was the case cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by nepapole(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Video or I don't believe it.

Na ekuke e kill....

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by godofuck231: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Benue tiv men when na only them fit handle their women for bed na em the lion wan use do snack , that lion went through hell, he has suffered worse than defeat
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Adewale1603(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
Old news
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by illicit(m): 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
The lion no well ni
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by YungMillionaire: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
This is the REAL Samson. The Bible story of Samson is fake because lions NEVER existed in Israel or Palestine.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by vastolord4(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Job well done.. Samson of our time..
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Taystee: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
It's an old news besides,it never happened in Benue.
Enskynelson:
The comments that followed makes it all look seem fake.
I should delete the post soon.
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Foodqueen(f): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
Samson is back again
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Bakrabas: 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Even if I'm an illiterate or unlettered I won't still believe this story. Wrestle with lion for 10min with bear hand. The story get bowl leg

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Kharol1234: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
The lion self mend Baba well oo

The man get mouth jare Morden samson
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Rayzoom: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Enskynelson:
According to a Facebook post by Terfa Naswem, man kills a lion with bare hands jn Kwande, Benue State.

He wrote:

Bravery!

Meet the modern Samson, Mr Iorver Udele, from Ajio, Shangev ya, kwande LG who reportedly killed a lion with bare hands.

Mr Iorver was working on his cassava at mount Ngokur where he was reportedly attacked by a roaring lion.

In a self defense bid, Iorver launched a counter attack, in what can be best described as a fierce battle, lasted for about ten minutes before Iorver defeated the wild beast.

Achieving the feat was not easy as though he accomplished his mission but he was rushed to General hospital Adikpo!

According Doctors Mr Iorver is said to be in stable condition now and will be granting interview to newsmen in the next few days.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=pfbid0mGvqft92LAYqYHvV1o44XCeCRQqqgVEckdD1Pb1HYmHm6UYSA9xHs85UrZTghLoBl&id=100000501210939
Make una small small dey lie na haba! This happen last year in Uganda the poster edited it and wrote rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Rayzoom: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

He wrote:

Bravery!

This is a fake news though it happened in Uganda but not in Nigeria, it happened last year.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by humilitypays(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
shocked
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by IamANigerianMan: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
What is going to do with it?
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by grandstar(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Barbary lion in Nigerian forest when it's not a game reserve.i find it hard to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by youngrichnigga: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Didn't happen in Nigeria, the location is East/Central Africa. I'm not even sure we have lions in our forest here in West Africa undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by billyG(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
We dont hav lion in Benue valley not even hyena.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by CJStarz: 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
He just earned himself the prestigious title of OGBUAGU. Henceforth,we address him as OGBUAGU 1OF BENUE STATE
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by id4sho(m): 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
Fake News tongue, one paws kill tear him apart.

Cat family ain't Dog family
Re: Man Kills Lion With Bare Hands In Kwande, Benue State by Kingcalls: 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Man can't kill a lion with bare hands

(1) (2) (Reply)

In View (pics): Small Scale Garri Processing Factory At Ijebu Igbo / Cassava Investment Plan For Absentee Farmers / 72% Fish Meal For Sale At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.