Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo (1714 Views)

‘FG, States Can No Longer Provide Quality Education’ / 17 Year Old Student Get Admitted Into All 20 Best US Universities / FUTMINNA Aspirant/student, Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
A 15-year old student of Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State, Master Daniyan Ayomide has received accolades for scoring 99% in Mathematics in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/jamb-15-year-old-grundtvig-student-scores-353-and-99-in-mathematics/
To those that open silly thread yesterday over Anambra girl that got highest score in JAMB from Deeper Life school in West, demarketing education in the east now your brother got same quality education from Anambra state

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by successmatters(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
The young man must have been respecting his hosts since he was born, that's the only way he got this high score grin

11 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
The sooner you guys stop propaganda the better for this country

15 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by beerfraud: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
He will soon start supplying Powder to India, Indonesia, Vietnam etc

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 3:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
They started pushing Deeper Life school as it the best the country

Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State, has won several awards
See their results 2023 and 2022

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
beerfraud:
When I say their are many Yorubas in Anambra ignorant mind like you will be doubting me

12 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Goodvibes007: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124274619:
A 15-year old student of Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State, Master Daniyan Ayomide has received accolades for scoring 99% in Mathematics in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/jamb-15-year-old-grundtvig-student-scores-353-and-99-in-mathematics/
We say thank you. Tinubu that Ibo people love to hate has given countless amount of Ibo scholarships and even government jobs and positions in Lagos when he was Governor.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by DevilsEqual(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2023
Soludo is a Nationalist like OBJ, He's widely accepted and renowned among most Yorubas, hes up there with NOI until that one's recent blip

Obi wouldnt have done this, so its more of Soludo than Anambra state govt

Either way thats nice...
Its time for SW to reap what they sowed, i learnt the greatest Igbo men and women ever were raised and even schooled in the SW

Its SW time to reap what they sow

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by MTNnews: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
So the Anambra girl that scored the highest in Jamb is no longer the Pandora criminal bastard Peter Obi achievement again ?! De fool your papa for Alaigbo make your tribesmen de look you.

post=124274746:
They started pushing Deeper Life school as it the best the country

Grundtvig International Secondary School, Oba, Anambra State, has won several awards
See their results 2023 and 2022

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by beerfraud: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124274772:

When I say their are many Yorubas in Anambra ignorant mind like you will be doubting me
then you are depriving them freedom of movement with your Sit at home madness
Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Because Igbo Student got highest in JAMB in her school in West they started their smear campaign against Southeast, forgotten that the same schools in Southeast has be winning many national awards

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
beerfraud:
then you are depriving them freedom of movement with your Sit at home madness
Otondo like I said Sit at home doesn't exist in my City

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by successmatters(m): 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Soludo is a Nationalist like OBJ, He's wide accepted and renowned among most Yorubas, hes up there with NOI until that one's recent blip

Either way thats nice...
Its time for SW to reap what they sowed, i learnt the greatest Igbo men and women ever were raised and even schooled in the SW

As soon as Soludo declares to contest the presidential elections, your hate and bile will be against him and you will accuse him of tribalism as usual. Its not about individuals, your hate is in built.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by anungangampu: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124274657:
The sooner you guys stop propaganda the better for this country
Leave propaganda people, they always think every successful person is Living in Lagos. Delusional people.
In Anambra alone, most Building jobs goes to Yoroubas before ibos. Their people even go from house to house to sell their local medicine. If we count Agbo women alone sef. What about Educational contractors, most Top schools in Owerri are managed by Yoroubas. But those in Ogbomosho always think, every Yorouba live in Lagos or North.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Soludo is a Nationalist like OBJ, He's wide accepted and renowned among most Yorubas, hes up there with NOI until that one's recent blip

Either way thats nice...

Many Yorubas has been living in Anambra even before Obi became governor just that you guys were ignorant and we hard make noise about it unlike you guys

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Racoon(m): 4:03pm On Jul 07, 2023
Only SWners who have not left their comfort zones in the region will be saying rubbish. Temitope Alao my coursemate in the university can testify to this wherever he is @ present.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Goodvibes007: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
DevilsEqual:

Either way thats nice...

You are right. Obi loves to marginalize non-indigenes.
Soludo is a detribalised Nigerian. I won't think twice before casting my vote for him in an election, but for some reason which I do not understand, alot of Ibos do not like him.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
Goodvibes007:

We say thank you. Tinubu Ibo people love to hate has given countless amount of Ibo scholarships and even government jobs and positions in Lagos when he was Governor.
APC propaganda

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You are right.
We know all the fake news you guys were dishing out during campaign grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by successmatters(m): 4:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You are right.

Governor deny them the opportunity to contest, like tying their hands or locking them up?

Stop the useless propaganda.
Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by richie240: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
Goodvibes007:

We say thank you. Tinubu Ibo people love to hate has given countless amount of Ibo scholarships and even government jobs and positions in Lagos when he was Governor.
You forgot to add 'and there was no noise about it'.

Ndigb** and chest beating!
cool

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by DevilsEqual(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124274954:

Many Yorubas has been living in Anambra even before Obi became governor just that you guys were ignorant and we hard make noise about it unlike you guys

Not about Noise...I said every great igbo man in history schooled in the SW
Among Prominent Yoruba person ever schooled in the SE

So now, its time for them to reap bountifully all the good they've sown into the life of you guys in the past

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Racoon(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
beerfraud:
May ignorance and chronic zombiesm never destroy you.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Goodvibes007: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124275030:

APC propaganda
The news was way back in 2017. The man was praising Obiano while slamming Peter Obi for being a tribalist. Is Obiano an APC member?

https://tribuneonlineng.com/marginalisation-non-indigenes-threaten-boycott-anambra-election/

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Goodvibes007:

The news was way back in 2017

https://tribuneonlineng.com/marginalisation-non-indigenes-threaten-boycott-anambra-election/
Obi tenure ended in 2014, Tribune Lagos/Ibadan media propaganda

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Goodvibes007: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2023
richie240:

You forgot to add 'and there was no noise about it'

Ndigb*** and chest beating!
cool
100%. Even the boy (Ebuka Anisiobi) that became the first one day governor of Lagos state, an initiative set up by Tinubu, was from Okija in Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Goodvibes007: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124275109:

Obi tenure ended in 2014, Tribune Lagos/Ibadan media propaganda
Yes. It did end in 2015, but he polarised Anambra so bad that an Ibo man (Ibuchim Ezekwere) was still hurting from Obi's action. He praised Obiano for not being like the hateful Peter Obi.
Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by DevilsEqual(m): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
successmatters:

As soon as Soludo declares to contest the presidential elections, your hate and bile will be against him and you will accuse him of tribalism as usual. Its not about individuals, your hate is in built.

That true
Oyo first lady, Ondo first lady and even Osun state gov married an Igbo and during their campaigns, i never saw anyone come up with any non-Yoruba agenda cause they care less

My state first lady, Betty Anyanwu wanted to contest for senate in her state Imo, she was asked to go back to her husband state to contest...

I dont know how u define hate but if Yorubas actually hat igbos, trust me, you'd have known long before 2023...I heard how Awolowo paid every returning igbos after the war, and even handing their properties back to them,something they didnt get in the SS

Hate?
Really?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by theophorus(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Chai! wetin other dey do without Noise, He reach una own, una begin shout.

Kai! Who do these Upper-iweka people like this? Anything na competition to dem.
Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
theophorus:
Chai! wetin other dey do without Noise, He reach una own, una begin shout.

Kai! Who do these Upper-iweka people like this? Anything na competition to dem.
Anu you didn't see the thread your brothers open yesterday because the Igbo girl that got highest in JAMB schooling in West

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by theophorus(m): 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
post=124275465:

Anu you didn't see the thread your brothers open yesterday because the Igbo girl that got highest in JAMB schooling in West

Check wetin you quote again.
To you everything na "COMPETITION".
Ndo itiboribo.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Say when Yoruba a student get Quality Education in Anambra sta(photo by Anambra1stS0n: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
theophorus:

Check wetin you quote again.
To you everything na "COMPETITION".
Ndo itiboribo.
Anu once we push it back to you guys, you guys will remember were you left your sanity

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Also Experience This (see Here) / Pay Zero Naira, Travel, Study And Work Abroad / ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.