Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Content Writers Needed Urgently! (Fully Remote) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Content Writers Needed Urgently! (Fully Remote) (319 Views)

Opening For A Creative Writer. Fully Remote! / Opening For A Creative Writer, Fully Remote Position OPEN / Excellent Superstar Writers needed, Fully Remote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers Needed Urgently! (Fully Remote) by Mijolnir(m): 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,

We are looking for content writers with years of experience who has a flair for writing and can write compelling content on a wide range of topics.

The tools you would need to meet our objectives will be provided for you and you would be paid on a per word basis.

You can be rest assured that payment is guaranteed and lucrative.

We also prefer content writers who can write content tailored to meet the needs of various foreign audiences.

To apply, simply send me a message on WhatsApp via: 08030597452.

Please go straight to the point and send samples of your past work as you apply.

Thanks as you do.

Mod if you can move this to front page, I would be grateful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Content Writers Needed Urgently! (Fully Remote) by Mijolnir(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Thanks to all those that have applied.

Please, I have gotten a decent number of content writers.

The vacancy is hereby closed.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

L-earnify Job / Tips For An Effective Remote Employee Onboarding / House Keeping Job In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.