Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,003 members, 7,859,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations (3131 Views)

How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revelation / How Mmesoma Ejikeme Joy Forged Her UTME Result - JAMB's Spokesperson / I Bet My Life, My JAMB Result was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Khyrvxjzy: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2023
i know ibo own too much but Nigeria is sick u yoruba your junior bro is into yahoo thats fraud too have u call for his arrest, same as hausa
it well

one thing about yoruba if dem catch u everyone including thief go condemn u but ibo is different everyone is supporting u openly

its well... but y did jamb not sue d girl, jamb sud stop all pity lot of people will be doing this
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Babinski: 12:08pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
You altered your result and still went to the Commissioner for Education to protest that JAMB didn't recognise you as the best candidate.

This girl is over 18 years and deserves to be prosecuted by JAMB for result forgery. Wrongdoings must have consequences in this country.

She has a dangerous mindset that must be punished. There is no doubt that she is brilliant but to forge your result and have the audacity to try to use the State Government to manipulate JAMB to accept the forgery is the product of dangerous reasoning.
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Mercury12(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
Whao! Self confessed crime! Meaning you are a fraud who have been masquerading with a face of innocency. Well, your criminality was given benefit of a doubt to fulfill the maxim that "one is presumed guiltless until proven otherwise." Now, that your criminality have been unearthed, you must be ready to receive a full recompense of your reward. Jail awaits you girl.
Lol. As if your people all thinks like this or would agree to it. They will say she has inocent face and shouldnt be jailed. Nah forgiveness dem go soon dey preach. Just watch cheesy
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Mercury12(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

its well... but y did jamb not sue d girl, jamb sud stop all pity lot of people will be doing this
after the last round of wahala wey that result forger cause. Jailing her go cause same wahala even if some myopic bigots knows the truth. They will still scream victimazation. cheesy
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by youngsahito(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2023
Only one tribe can defend fraud in this country, anything happening is always against them.
Ipob will favour me and my family people!!!

2 Likes

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Obaaderemi2: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
i know ibo own too much but Nigeria is sick u yoruba your junior bro is into yahoo thats fraud too have u call for his arrest, same as hausa
it well

one thing about yoruba if dem catch u everyone including thief go condemn u but ibo is different everyone is supporting u openly

grin "everyone including thief". grin
Funny but true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Raphael81(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
A good name is better than gold and silver.
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by soil4soil(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2023
You are supposed to be jailed so that other will desist from it.

And Charly boy should help you serve some of your jail time.

Useless girl and brought shame to her family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by intellisquard: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2023
jaeyking:
Abeg
Let this girl matter rest

From the onset the reasonable Nigerians we know say na forgery

Na the tribal and regional bigots carry the matter for head

Now I hope they can sleep with shame

In fact this girl matter has opened the eyes of many Nigerians to the kind of life most people from east are living, they will always try to cover up lies no matter what so far the liar is one of them, same with Peter Obi, I hate listening to him cuz of his lies... But naive Easterners will always follow him blindly the way they supported this criminal girl... I hope she's punished.

1 Like

Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by FuckkMOD: 2:54pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na dem mumu pass, i was asking one iddioot why cant shee drop her waec and neco
Throwback:
Some were even justifying her based on her Primary School result.

What a shame for her and her tribal defenders who totally forgot about the actual best student from their very same tribe.
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by michlins(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2023
Prison should reset your brain
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Mikespecialone(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:
You altered your result and still went to the Commissioner for Education to protest that JAMB didn't recognise you as the best candidate.

This girl is over 18 years and deserves to be prosecuted by JAMB for result forgery. Wrongdoings must have consequences in this country.

They said she is 16
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by Ezmans: 4:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

this girl is dangerously bad
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by blowjohn(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2023
Racoon:
My friend shut up there. That Mmesoma has been doing well from childhood is not deniable. The shame today is her going to inflate her JAMB scores to get some unmerited favour.

My friend sharrap.

JAMB is a whole different ball game.
The fact that u have been consistently good before writing JAMB doesn't mean JAMB cannot humble u!
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by UptownVibes(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2023
Just look how this idiot disgraced herself and her family.. They should jail her.. Na like this them Bulaba and Yes daddy started sha.. So she might be planning towards her political career in future.. Thieves and killers rules non thieves ,in this part of the world ..
Re: How My UTME Result Was Forged, Mmesoma Makes Fresh Revealations by MOG6670(m): 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

[color=#006600]
SmartPolician:

This girl is over 18 years and deserves to be prosecuted by JAMB for result forgYou altered your result and still went to the Commissioner for Education to protest that JAMB didn't recognise you as the best candidate.

until same is done at the executive level (your president), this girl is not liable to any proscution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Gains Heavily Against Dollar In The Parallel Market / Electronic Library For Schools And Organizations / University Of Uyo Post Ume Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.