Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Times Are Changing Don't Waste Your Time - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Times Are Changing Don't Waste Your Time (540 Views)

Please I'm In Need Of A Job Urgently.. Times Are Hard For Me At The Moment. / Don't Waste Time, Check-out The Next Step After Successful N-POWER Registration / N-power Beneficiaries Are Changing The Landscape And Doing The Hard Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Times Are Changing Don't Waste Your Time by online4business: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2023
I'm not here to safe anyone neither am I hear to mock anyone.

You've finish school you can write but you're unemployed.

There are millions of Nigerian youths like you.

If you know you can write just set up a website find a niche you're passionate about and start writing.

If you want a proven tips to find a niche paste the following in Google and put a topic ideas you're passionate about.

Intext:"This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing" yoga replace with a topic you're passionate about.

You've a proven tips because this sides are monitize using display ads.

Just write informational article about your topic and monitize with display ads.

hosting is cheap domain name is cheap you can get someone to set it up and you're off the races.

I don't do that as a serving I don't want anything with anyone. Everything stays here.

You'll learn and earn.

If you've small change get project24 course and in 24 months you could be earning $4k.

Very hard not garanntee.

That's the goal of project24 replace your income in 24 months.

Here's what is garanntee if you write 300 blog post in a year you'll begin to earn.

Person wey get ear make him hear ooo

Peace out

Search income school on YouTube watch their video.

if you want the course the moniker haggai247 I think have the course.

Don't waste time just get something going.

You can even motitize the site with ezoic from the get-go if someone like me invite you.

If you've just get to start somewhere.

Cc bonnielove

Sheyimann

Time no dey ooo make hay while the sun shine
Re: Times Are Changing Don't Waste Your Time by Peledonomy: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please I don't understand
"This site is affiliated with cmi marketing” yoga.
Is that what I'm to type in the search bar?

1 Like

Re: Times Are Changing Don't Waste Your Time by dgee1(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hello the haggai247 moniker you mentioned isn't active anymore. Please how can I get the project24 course? Abeg boss.

online4business:

I'm not here to safe anyone neither am I hear to mock anyone.

You've finish school you can write but you're unemployed.

There are millions of Nigerian youths like you.

If you know you can write just set up a website find a niche you're passionate about and start writing.

If you want a proven tips to find a niche paste the following in Google and put a topic ideas you're passionate about.

Intext:"This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing" yoga replace with a topic you're passionate about.

You've a proven tips because this sides are monitize using display ads.

Just write informational article about your topic and monitize with display ads.

hosting is cheap domain name is cheap you can get someone to set it up and you're off the races.

I don't do that as a serving I don't want anything with anyone. Everything stays here.

You'll learn and earn.

If you've small change get project24 course and in 24 months you could be earning $4k.

Very hard not garanntee.

That's the goal of project24 replace your income in 24 months.

Here's what is garanntee if you write 300 blog post in a year you'll begin to earn.

Person wey get ear make him hear ooo

Peace out

Search income school on YouTube watch their video.

if you want the course the moniker haggai247 I think have the course.

Don't waste time just get something going.

You can even motitize the site with ezoic from the get-go if someone like me invite you.

If you've just get to start somewhere.

Cc bonnielove

Sheyimann

Time no dey ooo make hay while the sun shine
Re: Times Are Changing Don't Waste Your Time by online4business: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
You know why I'm replying you? Because I recognize your monicar from obamarti thread and mk82 thread.

Are you still in the whatapp group? Abi Amazon don show you door like they'd me too ni.

I can't drop haggai number him go curse me die if I try am but I'll drop him email and chat with him about you because I already have your phone number.

haggaiandy@gmail.com

You might even recognize me from the probation kdp whatapp group.

But I must tell you something e see as pastor Dan mk.82 and Obamatin dey kill kdp na so that nigga dey kill blogging.

So no waste time dey talk wetin no follow.

Him go test you whether you really get what it takes the guy hate lazy people even if you give am money he just can't stand it.

So if you're lazy you can't do any research on your own please use your money buy sharwama.

Blogging no be beans ooo if you can't sit down and write... However if you're done kdp I think by now you get what it takes.

Once you read this message let me know so I can delete it make my oga no vex for me say I reveal anything about am.

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil’s Announces 2023 Apprentice Training Program. / Urgent Recruitment - Office Assistant / Dangote Trainee Program 2023 For Those That Are Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.