Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders (56875 Views)

My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Is There Still A Ban On Okada Activities In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Litmus: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
Touchypro:
Simply put they banned Nigeria cos it's convenient for them. Few people commiting a crime doesn't make the whole country bad. This is how you guys were saying UAE banned Nigeria cos of criminality until it turns out it was just a diplomatic issue between the two governments.

No matter what you say I've had several accounts of black people that got mistreated in Seychelles and some of them swearing not to go back, stop making excuses for people that don't want you. Nigerians commit crime in the United States but thousands are still allowed into the country every year. Seychelles knows that it is very convenient for them to ban Nigeria you are here justifying them.

People have prejudice against black people it doesn't matter what you want to say, as much as we have bad Nigerians we have good ones making us proud. If a country chose to focus only the negative side it's their business. Mind you I'm not in any way abating criminality but we shouldn't always condemn ourselves based on what someone else says.

Please tell them again.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Leo81(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I underlined one name associated with Nigeria in the report below. I can't blame Seychelles.
Any Nigerian caught with drugs in a foreign country should be killed asap.....

4 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Leo81(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
I underlined one name associated with Nigeria in the report below. I can't blame Seychelles.
Any Nigerian caught with drugs in a foreign country should be kill...ed asap.....
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by norriswood(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
..u are very stupid..zombie...as it be well with u?? U re living a miserable life..we all know the people that are tarnishing the image of the country, they re serving jail in almost Africa countries nd Asia..bastard..is Tinubu that makes ur generations miserable...mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Codes151(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
This island Dey follow bank nigeria lol.

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
folake4u:

I beg to differ.

May be I should have said that the Nigerian people are a reflection of their government. At least 3 top politicians in this country have crime history in America.

Mr President
Hon. Gbajabiamila
Governor Dapo Abiodun.

It is on record.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Neddstark: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2023
MUYEEKFIRST:
son of loser. Who committed most crime in diaspora if not Igbo people.

Son of nobody. Product of scientific DNA experiment. You think your parents are yours?
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralPula: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
Curious345:

very wrong .

Did you see the stach of cocaine and heroin that was discovered in ikorodu some few weeks to the election ?

Ask Buba Marwa for more information on that siezure and names of those involved ..

It was the largest single siezure in the entire Africa history of drug busting .

But the story was quickly died down.. don't ask me why

https://www.arise.tv/lagos-ndlea-seizes-cocaine-worth-278m-in-ikorodu-arrests-4-barons-in-historic-bust/
We don’t need to ask Buba Marwa anything..

He’s already releasing details..

Igbos have destroyed Nigeria image beyond redemption..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Redhot0007: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2023
It is forgivable for an ordinary citizen to be accused of drug smuggling but dangerous for a whole country's president to admit of drugs dealing. You people don't know the consequences of the recent court hearing.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Litmus: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Leo81:

Any Nigerian caught with drugs in a foreign country should be killed asap.....

Foreign nations may like the idea of killing any Nigerian caught with drugs but not the idea of killing "anyone" caught with drugs because they'd end up killing majority of thire own nationals. And majority foreigners killed would not be Nigeriains.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralPula: 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Juoflife1:
Nigeria needs very strict laws and punishment for drug traffickers and users. 5yrs jail time for drug trafficking is too little. I recommend 20yrs+ to life imprisonment.
This won’t solve anything..

Death by shooting 20x should be the penalty..

That’s when drug dealers can start taking it serious..

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralPula: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Touchypro:
Simply put they banned Nigeria cos it's convenient for them. Few people commiting a crime doesn't make the whole country bad. This is how you guys were saying UAE banned Nigeria cos of criminality until it turns out it was just a diplomatic issue between the two governments.
It was criminality that made UAE Ban nigeria, nothing else..

Nigeria robbed banks in Dubai
Fight cult wars
Do drugs

No country has ever done such in Dubai aside from Nigerians..

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by naturefellow(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
AfonjaScud:

Says the greatest bigots in history.
talk is cheap, because it's more expensive to use your head.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by GeneralPula: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
mainman7:
cry My brother, I never recover from the shock after stumbling on the Exposed Secret. Let's really Hope and Pray that ALMIGHTY should Grant Tinubu the needed Great Courage to undo all these their Anti-Christ wickedness that they've perfected against Nigerians and against Humanity as a whole.
Amen..

Tinubu will triumph. They’ve tried to blackmail him many times. They’ve sponsored many propagandas. All kept failing. I believe they sure knows what he’s capable of doing cuz they know he’s a giant..

Bill gates rushed down to Aso rock with speed of light, but whatever he’s aiming at is DOA! Report came that he tried to lobby on behalf of one doctor - he wants the doctor to become the minister for health but it’s DOA..

The next Nigeria ministry of health has a solid work to do!

2 Likes

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Solofresh2: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Sukkot can you see this, Nigeria is the hell the universe is talking about

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ImperialYoruba: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ohh, no need to read details. I already know the root cause. Phillipines is no longer safe, Cambodia and Indonesia are unforgiving. UAE has not lifted ban. Next stop na Seychelles.

Cut Biafra loose so we can restore glory to Green/White/Green

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Mubiola360: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Having a criminal drug lord as a president comes with many consequences. This is one of them
you are the most foolish being i have ever seen . This same person was once a senator ,Two term Governor and even the best policies and reforms which his successors could build upon , Tell me a state that is better than the Lagos state since 1999. Even Anambra can not stand side by side with Ogun not to talk of Lagos state.

Don't just come with that stupid talk ( Lagos was once a state capital) . Check 1999 till date and tell me Lagos is not safer, better, conducive under the so called Tag Drug Baron person.
The so called Drug baron will by God's grace be the chairman of Ecowas .
May God continue to disgrace our enemies and he continue to elevate us with His Grace
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by MadeINchenzen2: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Hope u know that your four years in the university is a waste of school fees?
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by sukkot: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
Sukkot can you see this, Nigeria is the hell the universe is talking about
lol boys done spoil ground grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Solofresh2: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
sukkot:
lol boys done spoil ground grin
As in this is not fair on other Nigerians. I just pray to make money to the extent that when I start having kids, they will only come to Nigeria for holidays
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Danladi147: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Atleast una President is a drug lord so anyone have the right to do so if u so wish. What do u expect.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by ZUBY77(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Maybe because the president is a drug dealer. Or you think they don't know about the 460 grand forfeited in Chicago years ago.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by sukkot: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Solofresh2:
As in this is not fair on other Nigerians. I just pray to make money to the extent that when I start having kids, they will only come to Nigeria for holidays
yeah but hopefully by then tinubu has turned this country to first world. it will happen. divine intervention is here grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Osanoghodua1: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ordinary Seychelles ? Chai! The drug dealer in Aso rock caused it. It shall never be well with those who support that old vegetable
Ordinary you say? They are more developed than Nigeria and have a better system. Why do Nigerians go to other nations to destroying them?

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Touchypro(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2023
GeneralPula:

It was criminality that made UAE Ban nigeria, nothing else..

Nigeria robbed banks in Dubai
Fight cult wars
Do drugs

No country has ever done such in Dubai aside from Nigerians..

Well in this case the facts opposes your opinion. Cos we all saw the issues the Emirates had with Nigeria.
Which our government didn't deny. Your opinion is what you stated which is totally different from facts on ground.

For your information before you start telling the whole world that your country men commit crimes in UAE just know that India is the nationality that commits most crimes in UAE facts don't lie.

Apart from prejudice no country would ban another country cos of activities of a few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TONYE001(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
Skyview01:

It is the government that has created a lawless society in Nigeria and most of the citizens then travel abroad to continue lives of crime.

Government and laemakers should create instituitions and structures that will truly deter and prosecute crime.

In China, politicians are executed for corruption.

There are no criminals in China?
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TONYE001(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
FakaF:
YES

It is the governmentthat has failed to create an enabling economic environment for the citizens to thrive.

No jobs, no healthcare, no education and other social amenities, even after education, no jobs.

So the citizens get involved in vices, mostly to survive.

We MUST BLAME THE GOVERNMENT.

You as a citizen, are you involved in any of the vices? I'm also a Nigerian, I'm equally exposed to the issues you outlined, but I'm not a criminal.

There's no country that has got it all. Again, there is no country that have no criminals.

People choose to live the kind of lives they live.
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TONYE001(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2023
Goodcitizen1:

Yes! Because drug pushers realized that there is no consequence in the 4th world country called Nigeria. If this guy can be president as a drug dealer then those other drug pusher have hopes as well .

Since "there are no consequences" as you have said, have you also decided to push drugs? Are all Nigerians pushing drugs now?

If your answers are no, then you and I agree that we can't throw all the blames to the government.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TONYE001(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2023
AMI3:

People blame government because government are like parents to their citizens.

If a parents failed to raise responsible children or play their role by giving the children proper up bringing whom do u think will take the blame.

Let us look at the government.

If the government are corrupt and they keep stilling our wealth without providing good enabling environment for her citizens what do u think will happen?

If a politician steals Money and he can not be punished, don't u think the citizens are looking up to them?

Discipline should start from our leaders, provide jobs for her citizens and make the environment conducive for people to show case their talent u will see that crime will be reduced.

If leaders can be elated through forgery or questionable character what do u the world will say about such country and do u think u will discipline ur citizen if the commit such offense.

Are the leaders not the one using these cult boys during elation? Tell me why will many will not like to join if the have the backings of a strong politician.

I am not justifying their wrong doings but we should also hold our leaders accountable for so wrongs in this country

Kindly look up the least corrupt country in the world, look up the country with the least corrupt politicians....see if there are no criminals in that country...

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2023
TONYE001:

There are no criminals in China?

You tell me!
Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by TONYE001(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2023
Skyview01:

You tell me!

There are.

1 Like

Re: Seychelles Places A Ban On Nigerian Passport Holders by Bishop(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2023
Mrfixiit:

He now used Ikechukwu from Elupee to get it to Seychelles,offence wey demm don commit long before election. Truly common sense is not common at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian's In South Africa What Are They Doing For A Living? / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Why Aren't Nigerians Interested In Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.