Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Power Bank Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Power Bank Thread (1370 Views)

Best Power Bank For Phones / What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / How To Identify An Original Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 5:02am On Jul 09, 2023
Please guys I want to buy power bank, what should I look out for...

Some will have 40000Ahm and still it won't function well
Pls I need guild lines
Re: Power Bank Thread by VerifiedGadgets: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2023
Alfryd:

Pls I need guild lines

What's your location? Ask of Remax, chupex, Itel, oraimo or mi power banks. Romoss is also good but original is scarce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Bank Thread by Chasito(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2023
My Itel star 200, power bank (20,000 mah) lasts more than many 40,000mah, so I suggest you go for Itel they have nice products in terms of accessories, I can't say the same for their android phones sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Bank Thread by PrinceInTheNort: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2023
My advice is make sure the power bank has fast charge if not you will stay 12 hours to fill it

1 Like

Re: Power Bank Thread by iramure(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Go for itel star 200( 20,000mh) I can guarantee you of it's quality. I am currently using and enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Power Bank Thread by gammarays(m): 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2023
Chasito:
My Itel star 200, power bank (20,000 mah) lasts more than many 40,000mah, so I suggest you go for Itel they have nice products in terms of accessories, I can't say the same for their android phones sha.
🙄🙄🙄
Just say it lasts more than fake 40000 mAh power banks.

Op go for Romoss, Remax or Oraimo

Others like newage or Itel won't last for long

2 Likes

Re: Power Bank Thread by Jazzman01: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Alfryd:

Pls I need guild lines

The first factor you should consider is your phone's battery capacity. Most powerbanks capacity are just 70 to 80% of the rated value due to power conversion losses. For example, my phone has a 5000mah battery and i use the itel star 200 powerbank with a rated capacity of 20000mah but it can only charge my phone about 3 times. That is about 75% of the rated capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

What's your location? Ask of Remax, chupex, Itel, oraimo or mi power banks. Romoss is also good but original is scarce.
My location is Benin
Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jazzman01:

The first factor you should consider is your phone's battery capacity. Most powerbanks capacity are just 70 to 80% of the rated value due to power conversion losses. For example, my phone has a 5000mah battery and i use the itel star 200 powerbank with a rated capacity of 20000mah but it can only charge my phone about 3 times. That is about 75% of the rated capacity.
What if I buy oraimo 20000MAH
Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
gammarays:

🙄🙄🙄
Just say it lasts more than fake 40000 mAh power banks.

Op go for Romoss, Remax or Oraimo

Others like newage or Itel won't last for long
Okay
Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2023
iramure:
Go for itel star 200( 20,000mh) I can guarantee you of it's quality. I am currently using and enjoying it.
Okay sir
Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2023
PrinceInTheNort:
My advice is make sure the power bank has fast charge if not you will stay 12 hours to fill it
I thought it only come with cord
Moreover most of them will wrote it on there label that it fast charge ( marketing strategy)

Can you enlight me more on how to know
Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chasito:
Okay boss
Re: Power Bank Thread by VerifiedGadgets: 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2023
Alfryd:

My location is Benin

Oops.. well should be in new Benin mkt sha. I sell in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 2:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

Pls sir
I have finally settled for Oraimo, buh my problem now is that it refuse to charge 100% , it has been 99 for like 3hrs or more
Re: Power Bank Thread by VerifiedGadgets: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Alfryd:

Pls sir
I have finally settled for Oraimo, buh my problem now is that it refuse to charge 100% , it has been 99 for like 3hrs or more

Ok...

Now when it comes to power banks, mind the kind of chargers u charge with. Or else it gets stocked at 95 or 99 till your kids wedding invitation is out. Make sure from 25w to 60w✓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Bank Thread by Abidema2: 7:29pm On Jul 15, 2023
Alfryd:

Pls I need guild lines
Buy oraimo. Their customer care service is very top notch. If you don't like it or you find any fault you can easily return it and get a new one. And their power banks are strong if not faulty. I advice you go for the 50000mah one.
Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

Ok...

Now when it comes to power banks, mind the kind of chargers u charge with. Or else it gets stocked at 95 or 99 till your kids wedding invitation is out. Make sure from 25w to 60w✓

Sir
I'm using the cord that follows it come
While I'm using the head of my follow come charger to charge it .. buh still stuck at 99

What can I do
Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
Abidema2:

Buy oraimo. Their customer care service is very top notch. If you don't like it or you find any fault you can easily return it and get a new one. And their power banks are strong if not faulty. I advice you go for the 50000mah one.
It oraimo I bought sir, buh not that 50000mah o, I no too hold

1 Like

Re: Power Bank Thread by Ogbemuo: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
If you can afford it go for Anker products
Re: Power Bank Thread by VerifiedGadgets: 6:16am On Jul 16, 2023
Alfryd:

Sir
I'm using the cord that follows it come
While I'm using the head of my follow come charger to charge it .. buh still stuck at 99

What can I do

On a serious note sha, PowerBanks needs high watts chargers to charge it properly i.e 25w to 60w range the seller forgot to tip u. Using anything less might exhaust PowerBanks battery strength ooo
Good Sunday morning from us ✓

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Bank Thread by Alfryd: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2023
VerifiedGadgets:

On a serious note sha, PowerBanks needs high watts chargers to charge it properly i.e 25w to 60w range the seller forgot to tip u. Using anything less might exhaust PowerBanks battery strength ooo
Good Sunday morning from us ✓
Okay thanks you sir

Hopefully if I get beta charger it will reach that charge limit
Re: Power Bank Thread by VerifiedGadgets: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2023
Alfryd:

Okay thanks you sir

Hopefully if I get beta charger it will reach that charge limit

Sure it will...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Is Experiencing This On Facebook / Starcomms' Vpn Account / How To Register My Etisalat Line On My New BB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.