Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness (48756 Views)

Sammie Okposo Apologises For Fling With American Lady, Seeks Forgiveness / Olakunle Churchill Seeks Forgiveness From His Mother In Birthday Post / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Omihanifa: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2023
Veteran Yoruba movie actor, Dayo Adewunmi, popularly known as Baba Sule Suebebe, has apologised and is seeking forgiveness from those he has offended while growing up.

He made this appeal in a live video with an Ibadan-based cleric, Agbala Daniel on Facebook which was shared on Tiktok on Sunday.

Speaking in both Yoruba and English, the actor, who had recently appealed for urgent financial assistance on social media, said he spent his money during his hay days frivolously, noting that he had no one to caution or advise him then.

Suebebe called on Nigerians and those he offended to forgive him, especially the women he has offended.

He said, "Pastor, I have stepped on so many toes, especially women because girlfriends are uncountable, so I cannot know who I offended or didn’t offend.

“I dated someone outside the country who has given birth to a child, but I haven't seen both her and the child.

“Please forgive me and pray for me, I was ignorant then, I am now a changed person.”

In a video shared on the Facebook page of clergyman Agbala Gabriel, the Yoruba actor was requesting support from his fans, both within the country and abroad, to rescue him from his current situation.

Suebebe expressed his distress, stating that despite working as an actor for decades, he has not achieved any significant financial stability, revealing that he does not own a house or a car and lives in extreme poverty.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by atiku4President(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2023
Noted. Anyone can make mistakes. The worst is to stay on your mistake and never willing to stop, find a new way and take a new journey.

There's always a refreshing that comes with finding the right way to live.

92 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by alpharoyalty: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2023
Don't know him

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2023
Hmm we should be mindful of our youthful life, we won't be young forever, do not deliberately hurt people, don't hurt your wife, be good and create good memories.

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by nairavsdollars(f): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
May God forgive you

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Oblongata: 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2023
This guy is the funniest armed robber actor ever!

I gbadun the man wella!

147 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by marvellous2222: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Apology accepted, Go and sin no more

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by MorataFC: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
Actors and Actresses are the ones that preach good morals through their movies but themselves act otherwise.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by fadsam: 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
What's the nature of this man sickness sef?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Kobicove(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2023
We don't know him here in Banana Island undecided

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Omoawoke: 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Let’s be careful of how we live our youth

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Abeg, make I ask, na the new format be this?

So, if he didn't require financial assistance, he won't remember he offended people kwo?

Oya, on behalf of all those you've offended, we have forgiven you, you hear, eh?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by MykellOni(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2023
Attendance: Present ✔️
Na now you know say you stepped on toes abi, alaye shift hope. Jz say you also want to beg simple! We already know where you're headed, your colleagues don cash out you self wan cash out...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by seniorgozman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
I have never seen this one. But why are our actresses richer than our actors

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by easzypeaszy(m): 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
alpharoyalty:
Don't know him
Vry porpular Yoruba actor...Na sickness disfigure d guy lik dis..i was shocked to see him lik dis.
You may not kw him if u dont watch Yoruba movies., I did bc he is an old actor..the new guys i dont kw dem..I also dont kw dose Nigeria movies actors bc fr past 20yrs av nt watched any of der movies or dramas.
Its happens alot...Jim Iyke and Yule Edoche...Av nt watched any of der movies..na fr nairaland n facebook i dey see der face n news

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by clockwisereport: 9:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
Nobody is infallible

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Uniquecx: 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
atiku4President:
Noted. Anyone can make mistakes. The worst is to stay on your mistake and never willing to stop, find a new way and take a new journey.

There's always a refreshing that comes with finding the right way to live.
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by sweetTai(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Apologize to God and ask for forgiveness. To err is human.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Jubrilv(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Confiture: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
Eyah. He's recounting the days of his youthful exuberance where he threw all caution to the wind. No one is after him but the pmistakes he made in his prime years. That's why youths of today should invest, save and not spend lavishly when things are going smoothly for them.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Oizee(f): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2023
In summary, let's endeavour to do good and behave well, we must surely face repercussions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by FalseProphet1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
You're forgiven. Go and sin no more.
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by bigdammyj: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Noted.
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by MorataFC: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
fadsam:
What's the nature of this man sickness set?
autocorrect grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Xwizard: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
you offended no one, you only in a bad country where nothing works and everything looks like the whole world is against you.

I have 3months old Siberian Husky for sale

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Sule Suebebe Apologises To People He Offended, Seeks Forgiveness by Generalyemi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Pressing His Phone While In The Toilet ( Pics & Vids) / Bobrisky's 30th Birthday Cake (Photo, Video) / TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.