Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate (1077 Views)

After Raising Hopes, Naira Depreciates Against The Dollar By 5.8% In April / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate by Kylekent59: 7:52pm On Jul 09, 2023
The dollar rate has increased and that's good news for those who get paid in dollars, then convert to naira, for their daily use.

But you will have to buy stuff times two. ( Double the price it worth before)
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate by thesicilian: 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2023
Kylekent59:
The dollar rate has increased and that's good news for those who get paid in dollars, then convert to naira, for their daily use.

But you will have to buy stuff times two. ( Double the price it worth before)

Good news indeed. Made some money already from this increment.
Economy up or down, a smart investor will always continue to benefit

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate by iCauseTrouble: 12:25am On Jul 10, 2023
I noticed it too. I am happy because Prices of goods have increased due to subsidy removal. Earning in dollars gives an edge.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate by verygoodbadboi: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2023
Those earning in dollars are those living comfortably in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2023
You created a dollar post

Without putting the dollar Rate to show an increase
Re: Who Else Has Noticed The Dollar Rate by MiztaDynameek: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2023
Please what is the rate for today. I want to recieve 350 dollars in Naira so I want to be sure. Someone said it's 810 per dollar so I want to find out please

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Publication, Change Of Name, Affidavit, Attestation, Police Report Etc / Reasons Why Foreign Investors Are Still Hesitant On Nigeria / How Can I Register a Trademark in Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.