Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 (9530 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by pamcode(m): 11:47am On Jul 17, 2023
Thanks Ibime code seen. It seems I was the 20th lol
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by mumu9gerian: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ibime, abeg carling cup code oooo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Ibime(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

We will riot ibime and some old timers are using veto power instead of position to qualify
I can't remember the last time they all made play offs 😂😂😂

Odoro cancel

I made the final last season while winning the main league. Remember ko, remember ni. My performance only dips when crypto market is flying cos I got no time for FPL then
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ibime:

I made the final last season while winning the main league. Remember ko, remember ni. My performance only dips when crypto market is flying cos I got no time for FPL then
Give me coins na
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by bolliejay(m): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ibime:
Ok Guys, the 23/24 FPL season is here

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

If you are new to the game, you can learn the rules of the game here:

https://www.premierleague.com/news/1252542#:~:text=Any%20formation%20can%20be%20chosen,first%20match%20of%20the%20Gameweek.

The main Nairaland Premier League is open to everyone. Please use the below code to join the league. Click on League and Join Private League and enter the code:

o5cjt8

There will be 20 spots each for FA Cup and Carling Cup. Please state your team name and league finish last season and Mukina2 will send you a DM if you meet the qualifying criteria

Happy playing!

Hope l am not too late. Code for the league and cup Pls. I am the manager of Bolliejay FC
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Layiwoo(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2023
bolliejay:

Hope l am not too late. Code for the league and cup Pls. I am the manager of Bolliejay FC

Carling cup you mean!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by StarchAndBanga: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Who dey give codes for Carling Cup?

Carling Cup sef no worth am cos at the end of the day even good performance in Carling Cup might not earn one an FA Cup spot when unmerited players like Ibime raumdeuter mukina2 are given FA cup slots on a platter of gold cos of their "name".. I don't expect this tradition to change even next season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Seytiano(m): 7:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

Carling Cup sef no worth am cos at the end of the day even good performance in Carling Cup might not earn one an FA Cup spot when unmerited players like Ibime raumdeuter mukina2 are given FA cup slots on a platter of gold cos of their "name".. I don't expect this tradition to change even next season
No point wasting time requesting for code, the FA Cup is obviously a super league, no relegation or anything
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Ibime(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
StarchAndBanga:

The winner of the last Carling Cup received code

So the person creating the league, administrating it and sending out code of their own free time should not be in the league, why because you finished 100th in the league, a league I have won twice including in 2022, and FA Cup that I have won 4 times. Raumdeuter has also won and Muki is the league creator and administrator.

Some niggas will finish 8th in Carling Cup, place 75th in the league and start beating their chest about promotion

There are 500 players in the main league. If everybody had equal odds, it will take 500 years for each player to win once. Win it twice and that's a 1 in a 1,000 year event. You think say na moimoi? Anybody who has ever won the main league will get FA Cup code if they request it, even if they have been trash for the last 5 years. You have two ways of getting FA Cup code, perform (top 30 in main league) or contribute to this section. People like playing against people they know and can banter with

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by mumu9gerian: 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ibime:

The winner of the last Carling Cup received code

So the person creating the league, administrating it and sending out code of their own free time should not be in the league, why because you finished 100th in the league, a league I have won twice including in 2022, and FA Cup that I have won 4 times. Raumdeuter has also won and Muki is the league creator and administrator.

Some niggas will finish 8th in Carling Cup, place 75th in the league and start beating their chest about promotion

There are 500 players in the main league. If everybody had equal odds, it will take 500 years for each player to win once. Win it twice and that's a 1 in a 1,000 year event. You think say na moimoi? Anybody who has ever won the main league will get FA Cup code if they request it, even if they have been trash for the last 5 years. You have two ways of getting FA Cup code, perform (top 30 in main league) or contribute to this section. People like playing against people they know and can banter with

It is not your place to decide who gets FA cup code. You shouldn't just have an entitlement mentality. Leicester won the league a few years ago but have now been relegated so that you won it sometimes before doesn't mean you must auto.atically get code. Let there be set rules and u derstanding agreed by most before the league starts.
That shouldn't be a big deal Oga
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Ibime(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
mumu9gerian:

It is not your place to decide who gets FA cup code. You shouldn't just have an entitlement mentality. Leicester won the league a few years ago but have now been relegated so that you won it sometimes before doesn't mean you must auto.atically get code. Let there be set rules and u derstanding agreed by most before the league starts.
That shouldn't be a big deal Oga

Feel free to set up your own league bros, no time. You think say I get time to dey send email upandan to ghosts who don't even login to Nairaland waiting for them to claim their spot before moving on to check if another set of ghosts are interested. Maybe after 4 weeks I will finally fill the spots with those who are available. Shey you dey pay me ni?

I have told you the criteria, if we no know you for here, show your top 30 or top 50 finish. There is a reason I sent code to 23 people for 20 spots and that's because I want to move on with my life, not spend all summer waiting for some people to check their email or DMs. You nor dey pay me bros, no talk how my life go run, I aim for speed and availability. The Bangaandstarch making noise missed the Saturday deadline and is inciting riot. So I should have paused my life for him? Check well, he was even a very poor performer last season. If he was top 20, I will even overlook his lateness and send him code so far it's not filled

You made top 600. If I wait all summer to give FA Cup code to top 20 and Carling Cup to 21st to 40th, what criteria made you ask for code from 600th position? You are available and therefore you will get Carling Cup code, cos nobody dey pay me to wait for top 40 to show face. Imagine how many people will lose interest if I tell them to wait first, let me see if top 20 will apply. I give everybody a week with the same criteria

mumu9gerian:
@ibime
Mumu stars from last season.
Top 600.
Please send code for carling cup

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Ibime(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Carling Cup code for anyone interested

9wnfto
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Seytiano(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ibime:

Feel free to set up your own league bros, no time. You think say I get time to dey send email upandan to ghosts who don't even login to Nairaland waiting for them to claim their spot before moving on to check if another set of ghosts are interested. Maybe after 4 weeks I will finally fill the spots with those who are available. Shey you dey pay me ni?

I have told you the criteria, if we no know you for here, show your top 30 or top 50 finish. There is a reason I sent code to 23 people for 20 spots and that's because I want to move on with my life, not spend all summer waiting for some people to check their email or DMs. You nor dey pay me bros, no talk how my life go run, I aim for speed and availability. The Bangaandstarch making noise missed the Saturday deadline and is inciting riot. So I should have paused my life for him? Check well, he was even a very poor performer last season. If he was top 20, I will even overlook his lateness and send him code so far it's not filled

You made top 600. If I wait all summer to give FA Cup code to top 20 and Carling Cup to 21st to 40th, what criteria made you ask for code from 600th position? You are available and therefore you will get Carling Cup code, cos nobody dey pay me to wait for top 40 to show face. Imagine how many people will lose interest if I tell them to wait first, let me see if top 20 will apply. I give everybody a week with the same criteria

you have point sha but something I can say is that the fa cup barely has about 5 new participants every season. There has to be a certain standards, even if it's only going to be oneslot available, there ahas to be a fixed method of qualifying. If winning the Carling cupis how you qualify, no one will bother requesting for fa cup code if they didn't meet up.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
You guys are taking it too far
It’s all banter by the way
Ibime is a 4 time champion, Raumdeuter a former winner and Mukina is like the host
We were only mocking them as per they were old players and not making play-offs none of them finished below 15 and that’s not a relegation position

Ibime I suggest a third h2h cup is created with 20 players just like the rest
The fa cup will be the highest, Carling is second and the third cup
The play offs teams in the third cup will be promoted to carling cup while the bottom 8 in Carling cup will be demoted to the third cup
Same with the fa cup bottom 8 will be demoted to Carling and play off teams in Carling will be promoted

I volunteer to keep record at the end of the season, I think with this it get more competitive and fun

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Ibime(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ibime is a 4 time champion, Raumdeuter a former winner and Mukina is like the host
We were only mocking them as per they were old players and not making play-offs none of them finished below 15 and that’s not a relegation position

The play offs teams in the third cup will be promoted to carling cup while the bottom 8 in Carling cup will be demoted to the third cup
Same with the fa cup bottom 8 will be demoted to Carling and play off teams in Carling will be promoted

I volunteer to keep record at the end of the season, I think with this it get more competitive and fun

What do you think?

The winner of Carling Cup is the only one guaranteed FA Cup promotion. FA Cup spot is by league performance. Top 30 or top 50 will get you in. A player can finish 400th in the league and still make Carling Cup playoffs from good draws

See FA Cup as Champions League and Carling Cup as Europa league

Europa league winner gets UCL spot, but finishing 2nd in Europa League doesn't give you UCL spot. It's your league performance that gives you UCL spot
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ibime:

The winner of Carling Cup is the only one guaranteed FA Cup promotion. FA Cup spot is by league performance. Top 30 or top 50 will get you in. A player can finish 400th in the league and still make Carling Cup playoffs from good draws

See FA Cup as Champions League and Carling Cup as Europa league

Europa league winner gets UCL spot, but finishing 2nd in Europa League doesn't give you UCL spot. It's your league performance that gives you UCL spot
Fair enough
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by raumdeuter: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ibime is a 4 time champion, Ramdeuter a former winner and Mukina is like the host

What do you think?

The thing that makes this fun is playing people who are regular here and being able to banter them. Na some people dey make this place fun and you eager to read and join the league

If I wan play obainojazz or timbros I go sabi how to yab them but some people wey we no even sabi, who no dey post here regularly if you beat them sef no gloating opportunity which makes it more fun

Imagine timbros wey go captain Mason Greenwood dey play me. I go beat am for fantasy come follow am go house arrange boys to beat am again

Be active here and perform well. You will get the code next season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by TheStrongest: 10:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
Problem here is that there's no laid out rules guiding the league's for everyone to see.

The requirements should be listed for all, some of the requirements should be voted by the members to either be removed or remain.

The league na for everybody. Without structure we won't even know what we're fighting for during the season.

Apart from the administrator, let everyone have an equal playing right. How many FA Cup slots is given to the NL league, how many to active members on this section of the forum.
What's the criteria for the Carling Cup? Etc..

If everybody knows this rule, nobody go dey disturb everybody about codes or anything. Because at the end of the season you go done know where you dey..

Also, a metric should be put in place to determine what "active" entails, and who active pass. Because at the end of the day no be everybody wey active go get the code. Because the slots for league performance go dey obviously more than being active here.

Make we look into this because every season na the same back and forth.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

The thing that makes this fun is playing people who are regular here and being able to banter them. Na some people dey make this place fun and you eager to read and join the league

If I wan play obainojazz or timbros I go sabi how to yab them but some people wey we no even sabi, who no dey post here regularly if you beat them sef no gloating opportunity which makes it more fun

Imagine timbros wey go captain Mason Greenwood dey play me. I go beat am for fantasy come follow am go house arrange boys to beat am again

Exactly
These guys no know say all nah banter before 😁😁
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by timbros(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
raumdeuter:

grin grin grin

See Dayo wey I nack home and away last season get mouth dey talk. Person wey don surrender before game start like Conte do for Pep (according to him)... I dey even use Mason Greenwood (C) win u sef tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by Trojan8(m): 10:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
After telling boys all week to drop league position for Carling Cup, still dropped it randomly.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by raumdeuter: 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
timbros:

grin grin grin

See Dayo wey I nack home and away last season get mouth dey talk. Person wey don surrender before game start like Conte do for Pep (according to him)... I dey even use Mason Greenwood (C) win u sef tongue

If no be say we encourage you and decided to play a weaker team you sef for dem beg for Carling cup codes
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by timbros(m): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What do you think?

This idea no bad. But 8 to relegate too much nah shocked

At most 3 relegate from FA Cup to Carling Cup. Same 3 from Carling Cup to the other cup (Let's call it Conference Cup)

Bottom 3 relegate. Top 3 promote..
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by timbros(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wey Obainojazz sef? Nihilistjnr nko?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by obainojazz(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2023
timbros:
Wey Obainojazz sef? Nihilistjnr nko?
I dey here cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2023
timbros:

This idea no bad. But 8 to relegate too much nah shocked

At most 3 relegate from FA Cup to Carling Cup. Same 3 from Carling Cup to the other cup (Let's call it Conference Cup)

Bottom 3 relegate. Top 3 promote..
That mean the finalists and winner of third place
It’s fine too
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:36am On Jul 19, 2023
timbros:
Wey Obai.nojazz sef? Nihilistjnr nko?
I don’t think nihilistist have been in the cup since 2 seasons ago
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by mumu9gerian: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Ibime:

Baba!
It's not compulsory you give me code ooooo.
I'm just saying let there be a rule.
I requested because I can and there is nothing stopping me from.
My point is you can make it better by stating clearly conditions for promotion and relegation to FA Cup.
There isn't a big deal about that
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by nihilistjnr: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I don’t think nihilistist have been in the cup since 2 seasons ago

I go join this season.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:40am On Jul 19, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I go join this season.
Cool...looking forward
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by timbros(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
nihilistjnr:

I go join this season.

You go join or you don already join? FA Cup don full o.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2023/2024 by timbros(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
obainojazz:
I dey here cool

Cool. E don tey.

You don join FA Cup?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Turkey Vs Croatia :Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 12th June 2016 / FACup: West-Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 5th January 2013 / Manchester United Vs Luton (1 - 0) On 11th November 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.