Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Can You Relate? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Relate? (84 Views)

As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? / Church Ushers which of these can you relate to? / Can Any Other Christian Relate With This Blasphemous Prayer By The Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Relate? by SonofIssachar: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2023
I drive into work listening to gospel music or a pre-recorded sermon on the radio. I get out of the car and walk to the building entrance.

As I open the building door I leave just enough room for me to get in and I leave Jesus standing outside as the door closes behind me. He’s standing with His palms on the door glass and watches me as I get on the elevator.

His eyes are sad and He turns and goes to sit on the stone bench. There He’ll sit patiently and wait for me for the next nine hours.

First two hours of work – I fuss and complain about things not going right. Jesus, sitting with his chin in His hand looks upward toward the building wishing He could help me.

By lunchtime – I’m flustered, regretting I work in this place and sputtering bitterness all over folks.

Jesus comes around to the side of the building where my cubicle is located. He looks up from the ground trying to get my attention but I can’t hear him; my focus is on my problems.

Jesus goes back to the front of the building, sits down and continues to wait for me. He thinks to Himself as He looks up to the third floor, “She went in there defenceless. If only she had taken me in there with her. When will she learn?”
Read more...

(1) (Reply)

Follow God And Take Your Children With You. / From God / From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.