Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Tiger Safety Razor Blaze - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tiger Safety Razor Blaze (161 Views)

Tiger Beverages Announces Distribution Partnership With Cubana FCMG Limited / Nigerian Breweries Plc Unveils Tiger Beer Into Nigerian Market / Tiger Nuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Safety Razor Blaze by Lontorlooka(m): 11:49am On Jul 10, 2023
I have observed that our brothers are now creating a sub-standard version of the Tiger blade.

Everytime I look at how much of production and manufacturing we need to do in Nigeria in order to reduce reliance on import and create locally made products, I appreciate the resourcefulness of our brothers and their ingenuity in copying.

Just yesterday, I saw a video of our brothers creating Samsung televisions. It was so neat and only Samsung users will be able to distinguish from the original.

However, they are making their money by selling these substandard products at the price of the original. This is bad enough.
Secondly, why not create their brand and label it like that. And improve over the years?

This fake blade is super blunt from default and can't even cut anything well. It has rough edges and screams 'cheap', yet they sell it at full price.

I think that is also fraudulent on their parts and their brotherly marketers that parade these products as genuine to unsuspecting buyers.

I think if our brothers take away being fraudulent with their ingenousity, they can get all the support for their brand and will slowly replace imported brands.

(1) (Reply)

Come In If You Have A Reddit Account. / BREAKING: Domestic Operations Of Max Air Suspended Indefinitely / Naira Is Depreciating Between 10-30 To FX Everyday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.