Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,575 members, 7,830,731 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

To Your Freedom And Prosperity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Your Freedom And Prosperity (105 Views)

This Debt Is Killing Me How Can I Regain My Freedom And Reputation? / Poverty And Prosperity Is Real / 17-Year-Old Prosperity Olorunfemi Is Now A Millionaire (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Your Freedom And Prosperity by jaymoney1(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2023
Everyone chooses what level their business will be.

Those who are okay with being small businesses, will hardly ever become big.

Those who wants to become big, will not be okay with being small.

What makes the difference and turns Small to Big, is the amount of people who see their businesses per day.

If you want to turn your small business to a big one, the first thing you need to worry about, is the number of people who sees your business per day.

If you were not satisfied with the number of sales you made in your business last week, then you should start working, on how more people will see your business this week..

I wish you the best of the week.

--------------

(1) (Reply)

The Top International Banks In Dubai: A Complete Guide / Anodizing Of Aluminum Die Casting Products / Oil Marketers Accuses Petrol Drivers Of Sabotaging Distribution With N23,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.