Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) (1402 Views)

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! / CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) / China, Nigeria Sign Currency Swap Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Femiwilli: 11:16pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ajoray:

From Nigeria or China
Nigeria to Europe
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Niom(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ajoray:

From Nigeria or China

Can you help procure something for me from Etsy? Been trying with my card but it's not working...

Reach me on Whatsapp: 0 8 0 3 6 9 3 2 1 7 4
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Femiwilli:

Nigeria to Europe
Yes sir
It is very possible
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by shutters: 2:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
How about payment to china. do you handle everything and get paid in naira on pickup
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 3:19am On Nov 28, 2023
shutters:
How about payment to china. do you handle everything and get paid in naira on pickup
We can help you pay your Chinese suppliers while you pay us in naira
We handle sourcing, procurement and shipping down to Nigeria
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Omola2ulv: 4:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Stop using LOADNG WALLET

You can read more about loadng all time scams with the link

https://www.nairaland.com/7924256/loadng-wallet-scam-me-60

https://www.nairaland.com/7899180/loadng-exchanger-paypal-scam
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2023
You may say the 1 or 2 dollar extra your shipping company is charging you is not much, but adding all those small small money together, in some weeks of shipping, your shipping company could have scammed you of a 1000$ or even more. Stop using scams of shipping companies charging you 8,9,10$ per kg and still having bad customer service.
contact me on Whatsapp 0 9 1 3 8 3 1 2 8 2 1

You can also contact me for answers to any questions you have about shipping and importation from China. I'm just a text away from your financial liberation
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
I do procurement from Alibaba, 1688, Aliexpress and other Chinese sites. I will talk the supplier to get the best deal, pay the supplier, and have your goods shipped down to Nigeria at the very best rates stated below.
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2023
Contact me if you want me to take care of your china shipping orders today
my shipping rates are:
for normal goods: 7.5$/kg at 10 to 14 days
for special/special and normal goods: 7.9$/kg at 2-3 weeks
procurement charge of 3% if you want me to handle your china procurements
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ajoray is still the most affordable and authentic shipping company
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 7:58am On Jan 10
Ajoray still stands as the most affordable, honest and authentic China shipping company
You don't have to worry about exorbitant rates with us.
You can even pay your shipping fee after your goods get to Nigeria

Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 1:12pm On Jan 20
Ajoray is still the most trusted shipping company with the most affordable prices. 7 to 10 days delivery for non battery goods

my shipping rates are:

Contact me on 09138312821 both WhatsApp and callls
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 6:13am On Jan 30
my shipping rates are:
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 10:46am On Feb 27
my shipping rates are:

Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 6:13pm On Mar 04
my shipping rates are:

Here are some pictures of cargos processed by us from China and down to parts of Nigeria like Port Harcourt

Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 6:18pm On Mar 04
Over the several months of doing shipping, I have talked to a lot of clients who confessed that prior to doing business with us, they were being scammed of their money due to high shipping rates meted out to them by greedy shipping companies and many also complained about the problem of bad Customer service and quick response to complaints

Our vast client base trust us not only because we are quick, cheap and reliable, but also because we give updates at every step of the shipping journey of your cargo
Also, quick response to our customers' concerns, questions and queries

You can trust Ajoray to handle your China wahala

Reach us out to us on WhatsApp or via calls on +2349138312821
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 6:19pm On Mar 04
We are also working on our e-commerce and shipping site, which would be out some time later this year for seamless personal experience and use
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 6:42pm On Mar 04
We are just a dm away

Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 1:59pm On Mar 07
Still open for business with the best delivery
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 7:45pm On Mar 08
my shipping rates are:

Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 5:57pm On Mar 10
Still your No.1 China shipping company.

my shipping rates are:
procurement charge of 3% if you want me to handle your china procurements.

No extra charge for clearance at the airport or anything apart from the stipulated prices above.
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 9:35am On Mar 14
Still taking your China shipping orders
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 10:27pm On Mar 17
Still open for business, with the best delivery
Just a dm away
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 9:31pm On Mar 18
Ajoray still handling all shipping and procurement orders from China at the best rates
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 8:26am On Apr 01
Still your No.1 China shipping company.

my shipping rates are:
procurement charge of 3% if you want me to handle your china procurements.

No extra charge for clearance at the airport or anything apart from the stipulated prices above.
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 7:19am On Apr 07
Want to top up your Alipay account, Ajoray is the best, want to pay suppliers, Ajoray is the best

If you want to source the best prices for a product from China while still maintaining quality, Ajoray is the best

If you need a China shipping company without stress and good customer service, Ajoray is the one for you
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Kcxee(m): 9:43am On Apr 07
Ajoray:
Want to top up your Alipay account, Ajoray is the best, want to pay suppliers, Ajoray is the best

If you want to source the best prices for a product from China while still maintaining quality, Ajoray is the best

If you need a China shipping company without stress and good customer service, Ajoray is the one for you

I want to buy a Monogram Machine from China can you help me out?
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 10:44am On Apr 07
Kcxee:

I want to buy a Monogram Machine from China can you help me out?
Yes we can. There are questions I'll need to ask you as concerning procurement so we can get the best suppliers for you with quality products. Some of the questions are:

1. What specific features are you looking for in the monogram machine? (e.g., embroidery area size, number of needles, stitching speed, etc.)
2. Are there any particular brands or models you prefer or have had positive experiences with in the past?
3. What is your budget range for the monogram machine?

Send me a text on WhatsApp so we can discuss properly 09138312821
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Kcxee(m): 1:12pm On Apr 07
Ajoray:

Yes we can. There are questions I'll need to ask you as concerning procurement so we can get the best suppliers for you with quality products. Some of the questions are:

1. What specific features are you looking for in the monogram machine? (e.g., embroidery area size, number of needles, stitching speed, etc.)
2. Are there any particular brands or models you prefer or have had positive experiences with in the past?
3. What is your budget range for the monogram machine?

Send me a text on WhatsApp so we can discuss properly 09138312821

Thank you chat u up
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 3:09pm On Apr 07
Kcxee:

Thank you chat u up
Okay👍🏾
Re: Ship cheaply from China-Nigeria @7.5$/kg, 7 days shipping(no xtra clearance fee) by Ajoray: 4:27pm On Apr 12

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Na Which Bank Dey Pay Interst On Savings Account! / No More Lpo Financing In Nigeria / If You Have Copper Ore To Supply To India,then Come In,and Let's Have A Deal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.