Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Daredevils - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Daredevils (135 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daredevils by Nickholasun(m): 10:36pm On Jul 10, 2023
My first time writing on a platform like these it might be tough for me though, So I call on all Nairaland users, all legends in the
story writing to read and correct my mistakes,it will mean alot to me...

{FICTIONAL}

PROLOGUE

TIME:8:35

Located in the most rugged and dangerous area was a mansion, inside was stuffy with a dimly light bulb which swayed to the other side to reveal a man whose face was battered by scars he was the boss of the deadly gang he don't joke with Ladies.
-_-_-_-_-_
NAME: TOPE RICHARD
AN EXPERT AND DANGEROUS ROBBER

Standing by the right was a guy holding a gun with his hand clung to the trigger menacingly eyes bloodshot always mean looking which seems to be a curse on him.
-_-_-_-_-_
NAME:RUFUS HILLARY

At the left corner of the room was a man cleaning and oiling guns of different types his name is don buh prefer to be called
-_-_-_-_-_-_-
NAME:MAGADO

and lastly was the master planner of these
deadline gang with a map on a round table.always on dark shade and well dressed who could escape from finest mesh of the fed.Government..
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
NAME: STANLEY AKA STALLION

I think it's time up boss;said stallion.

The boss ordered the two ladies sitting on his lap, they hurried out immediately.

The robbery against NEGEB bank was planned already, four gang's group planning a robbery against these prestigious bank.

The amount needed for the operation to become successful was seven million naira, the gang's would purchase three vehicles

two full labeled fire brigade car,and also an Hilux labeled to look like anti-crime patrol van and a Mercedes car.

Stallion was instructed to to hire more gangs they'll be in police uniform to be in the city with weapons they'll take strategic position.

It's was the headquarter of NEGEB bank stallion will to the next day to deposit a sum of 1.5million naira as usual the bank will be filled with customers.
the government has decided sometimes to give out loan's for agriculture and small scale industry, NEGEB was one of the bank the government was going to use as agent for distribution of the loan.

Tope got the hint long before anyone knew what was going to happen he planned the robbery to concide with the period of distribution.

he had chosen stallion to lead the robbery taking from his previous performances.
-_-_-_-_-
Stallion reminisce on how he was enticed into the squad years back, when he needed cash for his wife who was about to be operated...

*FLASHBACK'S*

STALLION: Goodday mam, this is stanley you gave me your contact some days ago.

CEO:can you just skip these introduction and go straight to what you called for!

STALLION:humn ok my wife is about to operated so i called for a loan i assure you,
I'll pay back with the interest please

CEO:ok any source of income?

STALLION: sadly no buh that shouldn't be a problem i promise and I'll stand by my word's please.

CEO: I'm sorry mister I can't stand the risk, I would've lend these money to you but you don't seems to have any source to repay

STALLION:I understand mam, I'll repay please just....hello hello..DAMN!!!

Exhale already exhausted, he decided to check on his close friend then for assistance before his wife condition worsen
-_-_-_-_-
TOPE: what's the amount

STANLEY:N250000 bro i will refund it just trust me

TOPE:calm down how about more.

STANLEY:i don't understand...{looking speechless}

TOPE:{ an educated elite, he saw a potential who will be useful to the squad.} look take the amount you requested go to your wife, come back later we've alot to talk..ok
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
He was dumbfounded, when he was later told the job he was about to be given he couldn't contained his embrassment a friend he trusted so much, he went home that day restless.
Make a move stallion:'said the voice

I will make a move,'replied stallion

He accepted the offer from then he started by luring clients till he became an expert and second in command to the squad.

He was brought back when he heard his name called by the boss.

Stallion you go to the bank tomorrow to luanch the first plan.
He rose and went out..

----to be continued----

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

INTRODUCING Dasabooks.net For Your Books Sales Ad Purchases / Customer Relationship Management For An Entrepreneur. / Copywriter/content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.