Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice (1321 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / My Journey To Qatar / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice by Anuoluwagbemiga: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2023
Hello Nairalanders,
My brother want to finance me to Qatar for security job but some people are saying that Qatar is not like before that if I can convince my brother to Europe ...I'm totally confused now...is it true that Qatar are not paying like before or I should try my luck....?pls don't insult me ,I know is better than Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2023
Omho if the security job won't pay a lot of money you are better off going to Europe or somewhere else. I don't get what's the fuss with Arab countries when you don't earn well and you can never even acquire citizenship. Your life and youth will just waste and you go still dey carry naija passport around. Except you know the job will pay you really well and you can make a lot of money while there but if you can't go and do security job in other countries that will give you passport at least.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice by CamelCase: 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
If you can convince your brother to tilt his decision towards Europe please do.

The pay difference his huge. Plus the fact that you can breath good air in Europe, if you know what I mean

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice by Anuoluwagbemiga: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2023
Thanks ,..I was thinking of convincing him but I'm afraid of not to get angry at me that I'm trying to get you one place and you dictating for me...
Re: I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice by SMGGroup: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2023
Anuoluwagbemiga:
Thanks ,..I was thinking of convincing him but I'm afraid of not to get angry at me that I'm trying to get you one place and you dictating for me...

Move to Poland instead
Re: I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice by Anuoluwagbemiga: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
He want to spend 1.9M on 2 yrs working visa?what do you know about Poland?though he stays abroad but I'm afraid to say anything to him
Re: I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice by otunbaajamu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2023
I have lived in Qatar for over 10 years. There isn't much pay for working as a security officer. If you had come before the world cup, you could have gotten a job in the construction sector, such as a safety or site supervisor. Compared to security jobs, they pay more. However, the current state of affairs in Doha, Hmm. Moreso, It's rare to find a Nigerian as a security officer. except for other African nationals.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Qatar For Security Job,i Need Your Advice by Anuoluwagbemiga: 4:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Hmn ,Why is it rare to find Nigerian as a security officer?what are you doing for living in Qatar?Though the agent include sales rep.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Anam Beach Anambra State, A Good Alternative For Landmark Beach Replicat / How Can I Get An Ecowas Passport / Your Experiences At Dv 2009 Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.