Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,091 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth (462 Views)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by PCHC(m): 6:15am On Jul 11, 2023
[1 Enoch 22:6] — Then I inquired of Raphael, an angel who was with me, and said, Whose spirit is that, the voice of which reaches to heaven, and accuses?

In this Enoch verse, Enoch encounters a spirit whose voice reaches heaven and accuses others. This spirit caught Enoch's attention and piqued his curiosity. Enoch sought clarification from the angel Raphael regarding the identity and nature of this spirit.

The power of the spirit's voice lies in its ability to reach heaven. This suggests that the spirit's accusations are significant and have a profound impact. Accusing others implies that the spirit is acting as a prosecutor or bringing charges against individuals, possibly in a spiritual or divine context.

The spirit's voice had far reaching distance, and nothing could shut or prevent the voice of that spirit from reaching heaven, even though the voice was speaking accusations or suing against someone. Remember how people tried to shut down the voice of blind Bartimaeus, but his voice couldn't be shut by them until the Lord stood still and asked for him. Abel's voice was even stronger than death or distance: though he was dead, yet his voice cried out reaching God, and though he was in one of the collector places in hell yet his voice reaches heaven when Enoch encountered his voice.

Satan, as the accuser of the Brethren had to be in heaven first before he accuses them day and night. But Abel did not have to be in heaven, for anywhere he was his voice reaches heaven and accused a brother as at the time of Enoch's encounter.

Enoch's inquiry to Raphael demonstrates his desire to understand the nature and purpose of this spirit. As an angel, Raphael would possess greater knowledge and insight into the spiritual realm, making him a suitable source of information for Enoch's inquiry.

[1 Enoch 22:7] — He answered, saying, This is the spirit of Abel, who was slain by Cain his brother; and who will accuse that brother, until his seed be destroyed from the face of the earth;

The response from the angel Raphael to Enoch's inquiry reveals that the spirit with the powerful voice that reaches heaven is none other than the spirit of Abel. Abel, as mentioned in the Bible (Genesis 4:1-16), was indeed slain by his brother Cain.

According to Raphael, Abel's spirit continues to accuse his brother Cain for the murder committed against him. This accusation implies that Abel's spirit seeks justice and retribution for the wrong done to him. The persistence of Abel's accusation over the span of several centuries demonstrates the gravity and significance of the offense committed by Cain.

Almost a thousand years later between when Cain killed Abel and when Enoch was born and raised to see that encounter, the same Abel was still fervently accusing and crying against the man who killed him on earth. And though God had punished Cain, and driven him away from the presence of God forever into becoming a vagabond, and the earth cursed Cain to not yield good harvest to him again, to the degree that Cain pleaded his punishment was too much, yet Abel was not avenged or satisfied and continued accusing even after Cain was dead; for Abel's voice would not stop accusing until every last descendant of Cain was completely eliminated from the face of the earth.

Now here is understanding: "Be careful not to offend a Righteous Man or Innocent Man." It's better to offend a sinner, an unrighteous man or guilty man, than to offend a Righteous, Blameless or Innocent Man. Abel was a righteous, holy, blameless or Innocent Man, whom Cain killed or murdered. So even God's forgiveness is helpless for Cain, unless Abel forgives.

The Lord told us a parable of a king that forgave the debts of his servant, but the servant refused to forgive the debt of another fellow servant; and when the king heard he recalled the debt of the unforgiving servant and cancelled the forgiveness because the servant too was unforgiving. Notice the king not deliver the second servant from the unforgiving servant, but rather dealt with the unforgiving servant as he dealt with his fellow.

That was a case when the unforgiving servant was also a sinner, but judging another sinner. Supposing the unforgiving servant was righteous and the king had nothing against him, but he had something against the other servant: That other servant would have been in terrible danger and mercy of the vengeful but blameless servant. This implying that God could use the sin of Mr. A against God to force Mr. A to forgive Mr. B that sinned against Mr. A, or else God will not forgive Mr. A. This is not blackmail but lobbying. Example,
[Job 42:10] — "And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before."

However, supposing Mr. A is entirely righteous and blameless before God, then God cannot intimidate Mr. A into forgiving Mr. B. God can only plead for Mr. A to have patience or bear longer with Mr. B for God's sake, but God cannot superimpose forgiveness on Mr. B by God's Supreme Authority or Power. The only escape route is by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, which remits and forgives sins because He Himself would be sacrificed instead of the sinner.

[Revelation 6:9-11] — "And when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony they had upheld. And they cried out in a loud voice, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge those who live on the earth and avenge our blood?” Then each of them was given a white robe and told to rest a little while longer, until the full number of their fellow servants, their brothers, were killed, just as they had been killed."

[Luke 18:5-8] — "Yet because this widow troubles me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust Judge said. And shall not God avenge His own elect, which cry day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall He find faith on the earth?"

[1 Enoch 22:8] — Until his seed perish from the seed of the human race.

Abel's voice accused Cain and his descendants until every one of them perished. Current there's no descendant of Cain that survived the flood of Noah. As soon as they were completely destroyed from human race, then Abel's blood was avenged. Therefore, immediately after the flood, God spoke to Noah saying,

[Genesis 9:5-6] — "And surely I will require the life of any man or beast by whose hand your lifeblood is shed. I will demand an accounting from anyone who takes the life of his fellow man: Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man his blood will be shed; for in His own image God has made mankind."

The message being conveyed is that one should not harm or damage the lives of others, thinking that they and their family will escape punishment or find peace. The example of Cain serves as a warning, as everything he built and possessed was ultimately destroyed due to the generational curse and the vengeance crying out against him. Therefore, the admonition is not to be foolish and believe that one can harm others without facing the consequences. It is a lesson in understanding the consequences of one's actions and the importance of respecting the lives and well-being of others.

[1 Enoch 22:9] — At that time therefore I inquired respecting him, and respecting the general judgment, saying, Why is one separated from another? He answered, Three separations have been made between the spirits of the dead, and thus have the spirits of the righteous been separated.

Raphael, the archangel, explained to Enoch that three separations or classification of the saints or righteous spirits existed there. This was in response to the isolation of Abel's group from the rest of the righteous spirits of dead men or women.

You may understand that the righteous Martyrs or those righteous men who were killed by men on earth, those crying for vengeance, are not group together with those righteous men who died naturally.

According to the Enoch Verse above, there were three separations or classifications of the spirits of the righteous or saints who died before the resurrection of Jesus Christ. This was in response to the separation or isolation of Abel's group from the rest of the righteous spirits who had passed away.

The term "Abraham's Bosom" is often used to refer to the place where the righteous spirits resided before the resurrection of Jesus. However, this passage suggests that there were multiple places or classifications for the righteous spirits. It implies that the righteous martyrs or those who were killed by others on earth were not grouped together with those who died naturally.

This understanding highlights the idea that different classifications of righteous spirits existed based on various criteria or circumstances surrounding their deaths. The passage from the Book of Enoch suggests that these separations were made by the archangel Raphael to ensure that the spirits of the righteous were properly categorized and separated in the afterlife.

Overall, this passage provides insight into the belief that the spirits of the righteous were not universally grouped together, but rather separated based on different factors such as the cause of their death.

[1 Enoch 22:10] — Namely, by a chasm, by water, and by light above it.

The separation between them was made by Chasm or Gulf on one side, made by water mass on the other side, and made by Light above it.

*1* The chasm or gulf indicates a physical barrier or division separating the spirits of the righteous. It suggests a boundary or gap that separates different groups or categories of spirits.

*2* The water mass represents another division or separation. It could imply that the spirits were categorized based on their relationship with water or perhaps their connection to certain spiritual qualities associated with water.

*3* The light above it refers to a spiritual or divine illumination that distinguishes and separates the spirits. It could symbolize the presence of God or a higher spiritual realm where the righteous spirits reside.

Overall, this passage suggests that the separation or classification of the righteous spirits in the afterlife was marked by physical and spiritual distinctions, represented by the chasm, water, and light. Each of these elements played a role in dividing and categorizing the spirits in their respective groups.

Available at www.peterch.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by OkCornel(m): 7:43am On Jul 11, 2023
Nice article
Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by Depriest2020: 9:41am On Jul 11, 2023
Please is there a place one can get the book of Enoch?
Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by PCHC(m): 9:55am On Jul 11, 2023
Depriest2020:

Google Play Store,
Or
Google search

1 Like

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by Depriest2020: 10:04am On Jul 11, 2023
PCHC:

Google Play Store,
Or
Google search
Ok, thanks. Would check to see if I can get the complete book.
Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by budaatum: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2023
Depriest2020:

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by budaatum: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by Depriest2020: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2023
budaatum:

https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/
Thanks 🙏 a lot, I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by engrsyer(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2023
This is interesting. Very expository to even the accused would agree with you.
Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by NNTR: 1:49am On Jul 19, 2023
NNTR:
Yes, it is a castigation of the book of Enoch.

Or you want me to clear you with evidence that the Book of Enoch and other variants of it, are best flushed down the toilet, where they belong. If you start, you won't last five minutes into reading the book, before you'll shove it away, from finding the content, being ludicrous and a waste of even idle time.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

Depriest2020:

PCHC:
Google Play Store,
Or
Google search

Depriest2020:
Ok, thanks. Would check to see if I can get the complete book.
Please be informed that whatever Book of Enoch, seen hawked about, is a hoax and that though Apostles Peter & Jude, rightly quoted from it, they both actually were quoting part of it, to an audience, familiar with the book.

Listen grab a chair and sit down before reading whats coming next.

Its a given that, all scripture are God inspired. Make no mistake about this that, all 'many versions to a story' are not God inspired and this includes, all apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books. Now especially talking of BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch,) it is for the same very strong reason, why it didn't make it into the 66 canon

Now, here is the point Depriest2020, and let me clear you on whats going on here, with all these apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, like the beloved and coveted BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch) that some are besotted with, Jubilees, BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher,) Book of A&E (i.e. the Book of Adam and Eve,) Book of Noah et cetera

The reason why all those apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, like BoE, Jubilees, BoJ, Book of A&E, Book of Noah et cetera never and didnt make it into the 66 canon was because they are fake news. In fact, it was in the first century, soon after Jesus' death, that these books started being authored and, interestingly enough, they never were God inspired.

Now, the 'The Book of Enoch', which there are three versions of it, is a perfected work and good art, of, reverse engineering. The Book of Jasher, the other half of the BoE, twins spawn of Satan, that's paraded about, is not the original one mentioned in the Bible, meaning that, it is not the one mentioned in verses like Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. The original BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher) is lost, missing AWOL. The paraded one, seen out there, is a hoax, it along with the other apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, are inflated works of the imagination. They all and/or each, are literary works of fantasy, with, not likely to be true and/or not to have happened, improbable things put into them.

My dear friend Depriest2020, it is because these books, are not in fact, what they write to be, is why they aren't in the 66 books that make up the Protestant Bible. There are no authenticities, in any of the apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, including in this matter, the BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch)

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by Maynman: 3:29am On Jul 19, 2023
NNTR:

Please be informed that whatever Book of Enoch, seen hawked about, is a hoax and that though Apostles Peter & Jude, rightly quoted from it, they both actually were quoting part of it, to an audience, familiar with the book.

Listen grab a chair and sit down before reading whats coming next.

Its a given that, all scripture are God inspired. Make no mistake about this that, all 'many versions to a story' are not God inspired and this includes, all apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books. Now especially talking of BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch,) it is for the same very strong reason, why it didn't make it into the 66 canon

Now, here is the point Depriest2020, and let me clear you on whats going on here, with all these apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, like the beloved and coveted BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch) that some are besotted with, Jubilees, BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher,) Book of A&E (i.e. the Book of Adam and Eve,) Book of Noah et cetera

The reason why all those apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, like BoE, Jubilees, BoJ, Book of A&E, Book of Noah et cetera never and didnt make it into the 66 canon was because they are fake news. In fact, it was in the first century, soon after Jesus' death, that these books started being authored and, interestingly enough, they never were God inspired.

Now, the 'The Book of Enoch', which there are three versions of it, is a perfected work and good art, of, reverse engineering. The Book of Jasher, the other half of the BoE, twins spawn of Satan, that's paraded about, is not the original one mentioned in the Bible, meaning that, it is not the one mentioned in verses like Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. The original BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher) is lost, missing AWOL. The paraded one, seen out there, is a hoax, it along with the other apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, are inflated works of the imagination. They all and/or each, are literary works of fantasy, with, not likely to be true and/or not to have happened, improbable things put into them.

My dear friend Depriest2020, it is because these books, are not in fact, what they write to be, is why they aren't in the 66 books that make up the Protestant Bible. There are no authenticities, in any of the apocrypha and pseudepigrapha books, including in this matter, the BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch)

FALSE.

The books you have now is a result of Catholic CANON. The same Sect that developed the Trinity Doctrine and made it orthodox.
Better go and read on early christianity start from “Jewish christianity”.

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by Depriest2020: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2023
NNTR:

I appreciate your response and advice, meanwhile am not reading it for sake of Christianity nor to gain knowledge about things of God, no, I just love reading, researching and exploring new things, things I haven't come across. Thanks too for other books you quoted, will search for them too and other ones quoted in book of Kings and the Chronicles.
Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by NNTR: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
NNTR:
2 Timothy 2:15
'Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved,
a workman [tested by trial] who has no reason to be ashamed,
accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth.
'

If only more christians, properly read their bibles, there'd be less christians and/or less Constantine christians

Depriest2020:

I appreciate your response and advice, meanwhile am not reading it for sake of Christianity nor to gain knowledge about things of God, no, I just love reading, researching and exploring new things, things I haven't come across. Thanks too for other books you quoted, will search for them too and other ones quoted in book of Kings and the Chronicles.
Acts 17:21
Everyone who lived in Athens looked for opportunities
to tell or hear something new and unusual.

2 Timothy 4:3
For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching.
They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers
who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear.

Christianity, as a matter of fact is a Roman invention (i.e. à la Constantine)

The Book of Enoch wont give nor gain you knowledge about things of God. What it will give you is, a false narrative regarding things of and/or about God.

Now if you have 'itching ears' or want to 'hear some new thing' then the BoE will be right up your alley.

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by PCHC(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
NNTR:

Do not use what the History is saying to judge any book that speaks to Christian faith, rather use the Inspiration of the Bible Scriptures and the Spirit of God to judge such books. History, even Christian history, could be wrong. But I assure you, the same Holy Spirit and Bible Scriptures that were available when those group of Christians in history judged and condemned these Books you mentioned, the same Holy Spirit and Bible Scriptures are available with us today to judge those books again for ourselves.

I did not trust the Judgment of those who condemned the books of Enoch, Adam and Eve, and other Deterocanonical; neither do I go by what your history said about them. Therefore, I have decided to go through the contents and not judge the books by their cover (your history).

I assure you that so far I have gone, I have gain so much Inspiration from them, and more understanding of the Bible through the perspectives of those books you condemn.

Moreover, I have not seen significant contradictions between those books and those in the Bible cannon.
Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by NNTR: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
PCHC:
Do not use what the History is saying to judge any book that speaks to Christian faith, rather use the Inspiration of the Bible Scriptures and the Spirit of God to judge such books. History, even Christian history, could be wrong. But I assure you, the same Holy Spirit and Bible Scriptures that were available when those group of Christians in history judged and condemned these Books you mentioned, the same Holy Spirit and Bible Scriptures are available with us today to judge those books again for ourselves.
You type and express yourself just as a run off the mill christian typically will do.

PCHC:
I did not trust the Judgment of those who condemned the books of Enoch, Adam and Eve, and other Deterocanonical; neither do I go by what your history said about them. Therefore, I have decided to go through the contents and not judge the books by their cover (your history)
Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved,
accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth

John 7:24
'Don't judge according to appearance,
but judge righteous judgment.
'

The bible does not lie. The misunderstanding is coming from you not doing the 2 Timothy 2:15 and John 7:24 due diligence. This has caused many, not to correctly and rightly divide the word of truth about basic Bible 101 theology

I will not have you ignorant therefore I’ll judge you and the book by using your very own warped logic.

Mind you, has nothing to with '(your history)', whatever that means, but it is about History (i.e. His Story)

PCHC:
I assure you that so far I have gone, I have gain so much Inspiration from them, and more understanding of the Bible through the perspectives of those books you condemn.
There is never an age in which worthless knowledge was more important than useful knowledge

PCHC:
Moreover, I have not seen significant contradictions between those books and those in the Bible cannon.
The proof is in the pudding, and there is no better time than now, to test if there arent significant contradictions between those books and those in the Bible.

So, its time to put to test your '... I have not seen significant contradictions between those books and those in the Bible cannon' comment

OK, for every point, you bring forward as proof of the validity and authenticity of the Book of Enoch, I'll match with a conversely 5 other points that shows that the Book of Enoch, is of questionable and disputed origin, that its not credible and that it blatantly is not a genuine book, but is a book of contradictions, omissions, falsehoods and made-up story

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by PCHC(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2023
NNTR:
You type and express yourself just as a run off the mill christian typically will do.

Study and do your best to present yourself to God approved,
accurately handling and skillfully teaching the word of truth

John 7:24
'Don't judge according to appearance,
but judge righteous judgment.
'

The bible does not lie. The misunderstanding is coming from you not doing the 2 Timothy 2:15 and John 7:24 due diligence. This has caused many, not to correctly and rightly divide the word of truth about basic Bible 101 theology

I will not have you ignorant therefore I’ll judge you and the book by using your very own warped logic.

Mind you, has nothing to with '(your history)', whatever that means, but it is about History (i.e. His Story)

There is never an age in which worthless knowledge was more important than useful knowledge

The proof is in the pudding, and there is no better time than now, to test if there arent significant contradictions between those books and those in the Bible.

So, its time to put to test your '... I have not seen significant contradictions between those books and those in the Bible cannon' comment

OK, for every point, you bring forward as proof of the validity and authenticity of the Book of Enoch, I'll match with a conversely 5 other points that shows that the Book of Enoch, is of questionable and disputed origin, that its not credible and that it blatantly is not a genuine book, but is a book of contradictions, omissions, falsehoods and made-up story

You still have not established meaningful points why you are black listing these Books of second Cannons. Please write convincingly, without the need for attacking either my personality or the personalities of the Books and those who uphold them as authentic.

History is not "His-Story." Or is History also scriptures?

Study to show yourself Approved to God, not approved to men. Therefore, do not limit your studying books to what men approved for you to study alone, but rather study to the approval of God.

1 Like

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by waleolaniyan: 11:40am On Jul 20, 2023
Why apocryphal books were not canonised:
1. Jesus never quoted from any of them
2. The disciples and apostles never reference them
3. None of the prophets referenced them.
4. Never in use nor in circulation by the early Church
5. Bible historians like Josephus didn't reference them
6. None of the synoptic gospel referenced them
7. Many of them enters circulation during the macabean era for the OT and during the dark age of the church for those Post OT and NT era
8. The stories in most of the books are inconsistent with other books of the bible and infact are contrary to bible library
9. The author of those books are widely unknown
10. The literary exegesis of those books falls short of standard of same books of the same era.
12. They contain Cork and bull stories, more of fantasies to be taken as The Word of God.

The existing 66 books whose authors are known and which have cross references and genuine simplicity are enough for the Church.

You don't need them to grow spiritually or you'll become so confused than a rat in the rabbit's maze.

1 Like

Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by OkCornel(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
waleolaniyan:
Why apocryphal books were not canonised:
1. Jesus never quoted from any of them
2. The disciples and apostles never reference them
3. None of the prophets referenced them.
4. Never in use nor in circulation by the early Church
5. Bible historians like Josephus didn't reference them
6. None of the synoptic gospel referenced them
7. Many of them enters circulation during the macabean era for the OT and during the dark age of the church for those Post OT and NT era
8. The stories in most of the books are inconsistent with other books of the bible and infact are contrary to bible library
9. The author of those books are widely unknown
10. The literary exegesis of those books falls short of standard of same books of the same era.
12. They contain Cork and bull stories, more of fantasies to be taken as The Word of God.

The existing 66 books whose authors are known and which have cross references and genuine simplicity are enough for the Church.

You don't need them to grow spiritually or you'll become so confused than a rat in the rabbit's maze.

Who limited the word of God to 66 books?

The oldest Bible in the world - the Ethiopian Bible contains the Apocrypha and the book of Enoch. Perhaps the Orthodox Ethiopian church are confused too right?

Are you also aware the 1611 KJV includes the Apocrypha?

Again I ask, who limited the Scriptures to 66 books?
Re: How Abel Fought Back Until Cain And His Descendants All Perished From The Earth by NNTR: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
PCHC:
You still have not established meaningful points why you are black listing these Books of second Cannons.
Please define blacklisting

Since when did, calling a spade, a spade, become blacklisting?

PCHC:
Please write convincingly, without the need for attacking either my personality
Please stop seeing me as a villain in your story even stop playing an 'attacking either my personality' victim card here

PCHC:
or the personalities of the Books and those who uphold them as authentic.
When put down close scrutiny the purported authenticity falls apart revealing the ludicrously of their claims

PCHC:
History is not "His-Story." Or is History also scriptures?
Smh, nvm, as things would be different, the moment you grasp that history, is His-Story, and realise that, God is writing His tory of the pages of our lives

PCHC:
Study to show yourself Approved to God, not approved to men.
Therefore, do not limit your studying books to what men approved for you to study alone, but rather study to the approval of God.
Bring forward a list of what you read and studied from the Book of Enoch, that's to the the approval of God, and I will conversely match your list with times five your listing, to show how they dont and wont have God's approval.

(1) (Reply)

Oxford Mathematician DESTROYS Atheism (15 Minute Brilliancy!) / Boxing Day: Pastor Adeboye Goes To Prison / Are You Unplugged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.