Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor (1940 Views)

Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma / #BBNaija: Lady Calls Out Miracle On Social Media For Showing Off A Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor by Martinez4life(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Ayra Starr Responds to People Dragging Her for Showing P@nt During Recent Performance (Video)

Nigerian singer Ayra Starr recently made an appearance during the Release Athens Festival where she kicked off her European tour. After the performance, pictures and videos from the set started to go viral as many people were dragging Ayra Starr for going on stage and wearing skirts so short, that according to them, they could see her pant.

Read full gist and watch video on what Ayra star said👇
https://www.favouritegist.ml/2023/07/ayra-starr-responds-to-people-dragging.html?m=1

Re: Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor by abibox02: 1:35am On Jul 12, 2023
shocked
Re: Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor by thesicilian: 1:59am On Jul 12, 2023
You can't shame a shameless person

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor by BrightAhiah(m): 6:16am On Jul 12, 2023
Be angry if ONLY she's related to you, as long as she's not my relative, she's doing well.

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor by Sucolee(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Continue
Re: Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor by eepeepook: 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2023
No pant in that video. It’s a skort. I know many of una no finish school. I will explain what the word means. A skort is a skirt and short combo. The picture is tame compared to Beyonce who gives literal upskirts. ROFL. Encouraging male perversion. No wonder the brand names are stage personas.
Re: Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor by kmaster007: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2023
Upgrade olosho
Re: Ayra Starr Responds To People Dragging Her For Showing P@nt During Recent Perfor by HyconMojo(m): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
This tiny thing can put on a cotton wool

(1) (Reply)

I Was Reduced To Being An Errand Runner By Olamide's Wife In YBNL- Temmie Ovwasa / Iceprince Ex GF Yvonne Nwosu And Her Daughter-photo / How I Found Christ And Left Nollywood – Charles Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.