Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream (17075 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2023
Assalamu alaikum,

What is prescribed in Islam is to constantly remember our morning ,evening and before sleeping supplications and this would protect us as Allah wills!

Any food eaten in a dream is a bonus!
If the food has alcohol or pork, please don't eat it as it is haram.
If it comes with meat do eat it and if possible you can ask for another plate.
Also if Juice or other drinks are available to wash it down, do enjoy yourself!

There's nothing spiritual about this food!

And when you wake up (in the morning) remember your morning du'a!

Normally Before we eat, we should recite:

بِسْمِ اللهِ‎

Bismillah

In the Name of Allah.

However, in case of forgetting to recite the Bismillah and we are already halfway eating our meal, we may recite:

بِسمِ اللهِ أَوَّلَهُ وَآخِرَه‏ُ

Bismillahi awwalahu wa akhirahu

In the Name of Allah at the beginning and at the end.

This is based on the hadith of the Prophet s.a.w:

When any of you wants to eat, he should mention the Name of Allah (Bismillah) in the beginning. If he forgets to do it in the beginning, he should say (I begin with the Name of Allah at the beginning and at the end)."
(Sunan Abi Dawud)

Dua After Eating
Among the practices of the Prophet s.a.w. is praising Allah s.w.t. for the food after eating. The Messenger of Allah s.a.w. said,

"He who has taken food and says at the end: (All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power), all his past sins will be forgiven."

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا، وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلَا قُوَّةٍ

Al-hamdu lillahi-llazi at'amani haza, wa razaqaniihi min ghairi haulin minni wa la quwwah

“All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power.”
(Sunan At-Tirmizi)

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by mhmsadyq(m): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Al hamdullahi ala kunli hal!

6 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by lanre4411(m): 9:23am On Dec 29, 2023
Rashduct4luv:
Assalamu alaikum,

What is prescribed in Islam is to constantly remember our morning ,evening and before sleeping supplications and this would protect us as Allah wills!

بِسْمِ اللهِ‎

Bismillah

In the Name of Allah.

However, in case of forgetting to recite the Bismillah and we are already halfway eating our meal, we may recite:

When any of you wants to eat, he should mention the Name of Allah (Bismillah) in the beginning. If he forgets to do it in the beginning, he should say (I begin with the Name of Allah at the beginning and at the end)."
(Sunan Abi Dawud)

Dua After Eating
Among the practices of the Prophet s.a.w. is praising Allah s.w.t. for the food after eating. The Messenger of Allah s.a.w. said,

"He who has taken food and says at the end: (All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power), all his past sins will be forgiven."

اَلْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَطْعَمَنِي هَذَا، وَرَزَقَنِيهِ مِنْ غَيْرِ حَوْلٍ مِنِّي وَلَا قُوَّةٍ

Al-hamdu lillahi-llazi at'amani haza, wa razaqaniihi min ghairi haulin minni wa la quwwah

“All praise is due to Allah Who has given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power.”
(Sunan At-Tirmizi)
thanks for this information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by PrinzEleju: 9:24am On Dec 29, 2023
Alhamdulillah.
Islam is the only religion.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Zeus123: 9:26am On Dec 29, 2023
It's means nothing if you eat in yr dream. Scaremongers everywhere.
Lead a fulfilling life with your family and friends and if you're lucky do something that will push our civilization forward.

Then you die and get the Bleep out of this world

15 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by chillychill(f): 9:32am On Dec 29, 2023
Lol cheesy

Jazakumllah khayran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by looseweight: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
Zeus123:
It's means nothing if you eat in yr dream. Scaremongers everywhere.
Lead a fulfilling life with your family and friends and if you're lucky do something that will push our civilization forward.

Then you die and get the Bleep out of this world

Different strokes for different people nigga. You do what you believe and leave other people's beliefs for them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by oyeb15: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2023
Take adin immediately. It's a natural concussion that neutralize spiritual toxicity.
Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by PrinceGallant: 9:50am On Dec 29, 2023
May Allaah give us true understanding of His religion. More thanks to the Op. However, does a dreamer has control over what he is seeing in his dream let alone making a choice to eat or not to eat in his dream?

7 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by LooneyLester: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2023
I kms inshallah
Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by chijiokecosmos: 9:54am On Dec 29, 2023
Rashduct4luv:
Assalamu alaikum,

بِسْمِ اللهِ‎

Bismillah

In the Name of Allah.

(Sunan Abi Dawud)

Dua After Eating

(Sunan At-Tirmizi)
Religion of destruction and inferiority complex. Religion of terrorists.l

6 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Beuberry(f): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2023
chillychill:
Lol cheesy

Jazakumllah khayran
Why are you laughing?
Do you want to eat this in ya dreams tonight?
Rashduct4luv, I see why you misyarn most times. Na the foods wey demons give you chop dey worry you.
This other Arab guy from Medina wey chop mutton for real life lose guard sotey he take there go yonder to meet his 72 virgins.
Now you this Rashduct4luv dey preach say make people dey chop for dream. Naso hunger wire you reach?
I thought men are to be providers and not to be looking for free foods in the dream.
Is it Muhammad that instructed this? If not then it's haram.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by DeepSight(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2023
How many people can control their actions in a dream to the extent that they remember to pray before or after a meal in a dream?

7 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Whiteways: 10:15am On Dec 29, 2023
Alhamdulilahi Robilhalamin.

Jazakunmlah kairan.

I love islam.

Rashduct4luv:
Assalamu alaikum,

بِسْمِ اللهِ‎

Bismillah

In the Name of Allah.

(Sunan Abi Dawud)

Dua After Eating

(Sunan At-Tirmizi)
Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by ShoeGetSize: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2023
This has got to be a joke. In what sense can food eaten in a dream be described as a "bonus"?

It has no nutritional or health benefits because it is not real food. There's nothing mystical or supernatural about dreams. A dream is simply how your subconscious mind expresses itself when you are in a state of deep sleep known as Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M)

That's why it is a frankly stupid idea to suggest that one can control what goes on in a dream state. You have no control over your dreams because when you are in a state of deep sleep, your conscious mind has been de-activated and your subconscious is fully in charge.

This is basic psychology, but for some reason I don't understand, Nairaland allows this part of the forum to push primitive and discredited nonsense at the expense of sound science.

Rashduct4luv:
Assalamu alaikum,

بِسْمِ اللهِ‎

Bismillah

In the Name of Allah.

(Sunan Abi Dawud)

Dua After Eating

(Sunan At-Tirmizi)

4 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Postinor: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2023
Very nice,I was actually thinking it was a bad thing to eat in a dream
Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Aadeniyi092: 11:18am On Dec 29, 2023
Jazakumullah khayran
Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Havisco: 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
We’ve seen what your religion preaches. It’s in your storybook to wipe out the whole Gaza, that’s why you all are happy. Terrorist in disguise. Gaza/isreal issue have exposed you all, you’re the real terrorist, terrorist sympathizer. Religion of god of man.

chijiokecosmos:
Religion of destruction and inferiority complex. Religion of terrorists.l

Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Khafsun: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
This has got to be a joke. In what sense can food eaten in a dream be described as a "bonus"?

It has no nutritional or health benefits because it is not real food. There's nothing mystical or supernatural about dreams. A dream is simply how your subconscious mind expresses itself when you are in a state of deep sleep known as Rapid Eye Movement (R.E.M)

That's why it is a frankly stupid idea to suggest that one can control what goes on in a dream state. You have no control over your dreams because when you are in a state of deep sleep, your conscious mind has been de-activated and your subconscious is fully in charge.

This is basic psychology, but for some reason I don't understand, Nairaland allows this part of the forum to push primitive and discredited nonsense at the expense of sound science.

That's the point. It's a joke and the writer was being sarcastic trying to downplay any false spiritual significance anyone gives to it. Do you get now sir?
Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Hassanmaye(m): 5:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Rashduct4luv:
Assalamu alaikum,

بِسْمِ اللهِ‎

Bismillah

In the Name of Allah.

(Sunan Abi Dawud)

Dua After Eating

(Sunan At-Tirmizi)
Thanks
Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by billyG(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
They dnt even know what a dream is.
Re: What To Do If You Eat In Any Dream by Olaideolayemi(m): 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
I will advice the op to look for more research and knowledge on the said topic relating to dream..I am a Muslim..I have experience relating to eating food in dream in many different occasions..Eating in dream depends on how the dream,vision comes..Many times it's a spiritual attack and poisonious in nature...Also it's a blessing at times..but controlling in dream depends on your spiritual power not your flesh believe...Many times eating in dream is more dangerous than beneficial.. It's even better given or telling you to eat certain food in dream in order to find lasting solution to your physical problems..All are my experience..May Almighty Allah guide us more!!!

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between Prophet Muhammad (peace Be Upon Him) And The Devil / Living With The Unseen(a Sister's Story) / 100 Admonitions from the Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.