Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

How To Participate In Whitebit Testnet And Deploy Smart Contract On Whitebit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Participate In Whitebit Testnet And Deploy Smart Contract On Whitebit (157 Views)

How To Participate In Omega Testnet / How To Participate In Venom Testnet Airdrop For Upcoming Venom Airdrop / How To Get 100 RENEC In The RENEC Testnet Wallet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Participate In Whitebit Testnet And Deploy Smart Contract On Whitebit by autofreak2020(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2023
I have done the heavy lifting for you, all you have to do to successfully participate in Whitebit testnet and deploy smart contracts on Whitebit blockchain with Remix is right here in this tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLWZAknqRmk

Make sure that read this article;
https://contentking.medium.com/630-airdrop-guide-tutorial-on-how-to-participate-in-whitebit-testnet-8ee9e229f545

Everything that you need is right there, follow me on Medium for more opportunities, and give 50 claps to the article.

Don't forget, the smart contract code for Whitebit is in the Cryptoniche Telegram channel, get it here;

Join the channel and turn on notifications too.

I wish you success in the Whitebit Testnet Airdrop campaign.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is 1 US Dollar To Naira In Your Area Today? / resolved / You Can Make N5,000 Daily From This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.