Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Begging Trend - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Begging Trend (139 Views)

I Want To Quit Friends & Social Media Because Of Too Much Of Financial Begging / Can You Imagine How Some Slay Queen Go About Begging Online / A Question Begging For Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Begging Trend by Samsunny99: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
Recently.ive discovered the rising scourge of people begging due to the present hardship in the country,I do not mean street begging in the name of all those almajaris,what I notice is that descent beings who will come to you complaining of either lack of transport or inability to eat due to lack of funds
This is becoming a site where no weeks go by without me seeing at least two to three person's engage in this act,sometimes you even see mother's with their children and sometimes too on this platform
The question is where are we heading to as a nation,the last time I check we are the number one capital poverty of the earth
Is this how we are going to continue? suffering thanks to our government is now becoming normal
Okay,it is well(statements we Nigerians make after realizing we can't change a situation)
Re: The Begging Trend by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
ITS NOW A NATIONAL SPORT
wasnt it a few days ago that Aki did a video on the same subject after some yeye online strangers went into his DM begging for $35k and another for $12K ?!

BTW Nigeria is NOT the capital poverty of the earth. there are countless of countries on earth poorer than Nigeria, yet people dont go begging online left right and center, like Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

United Kingdom (UK) Teacher’s Recruitment 2023 / Putin Closes All Ukrainian Ports, And The Russian Army Forces / Four Foods That Can Help You Deworm Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.