Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,316 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. (2824 Views)

3 Students Of Ojukwu University Found Dead In Hostel / Osun Polytechnic Student Found Dead In His Apartment (photo) / I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Cruztvblog: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
A Nigerian man studying abroad has been found dead in his apartment after failing to show up for work.

The deceased identified as Mr Opeyemi Adedipe Emmanuel, was a student of MSc Data Science at the School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University.

He was reported dead by his colleague, one Mr max Obasi via a post on Twitter, according to statement posted by Mr Obasi, the deceased was found dead in his apartment after failing to show up for work.

He wrote “ Sad News: I have just received the unfortunate news that a Nigerian student studying MSc Data Science at the School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University, Mr. Opeyemi Adedipe (Emmanuel) died while participating in a summer work placement at the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology in Oxfordshire.

“Emma and I spoke not too long ago. He was fine, showed no sign of ailment. He even spoke to friends and family on the eve of his death. There was no sign that he was sick. His body was found lifeless in his flat after he failed to show up for work. Autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death but preliminary investigation determined there was no foul play and no reason to suspect anyone, at the moment.”

The university has also confirmed and announced the death of Mr Opeyemi Adedipe Emmanuel… See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/07/12/a-nigerian-man-studying-abroad-has-been-found-dead-in-his-apartment/[/url]

1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by nepapole(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2023
R.i.p
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Temidayo9(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2023
May God console his parents, May his soul rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Eldemmi(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Rip to him.

To the poster it is not diseased it is deceased.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Tinububalls: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
Eldemmi:
Rip to him.

To the poster it is not diseased it is deceased.
I just wanted to correct him about it.
I thought he was killed by a disease.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
Could be HBP or Hypertension ...

So many people relocate and pile up so much debt that while trying to find ways to settle it...

Many sell houses and cars just to get out ...
It is well!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Khafsun: 10:48pm On Jul 12, 2023
Deceased not diseased

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Cassandraloius: 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
Jeez! This is so painful, he must have been depressed. cry
Rip to the dead.
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by ZUKKYY(m): 11:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Sad
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by finallybusy: 3:23am On Jul 13, 2023
High blood pressure took another one.
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Starhearts: 4:15am On Jul 13, 2023
Modemose7:
Bgg

Stop scamming pple
Go find work
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by maticar: 6:59am On Jul 13, 2023
another dream cut short sad
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by franchasofficia: 7:32am On Jul 13, 2023
Heartbreaking cry cry

Sighs
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by OloYeOfEgbE: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2023
Sorry man...

Till we meet again.
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Depriest2020: 7:40am On Jul 13, 2023
Am deeply saddened by this news, after all the money his parents spent to train him in school, death ☠️ came and stole him away before he could reward his parents back.

I pray for everyone on nairaland, every spirit of death that would want to take us away at the point of our breakthrough, may the mighty hand the Lord Jesus pull us to safety. Amen.

The rate people are dieing this time around is something that has not been witnessed.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Douglad: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2023
Sad shit.

Reminds me of my cousin that died at the airport while boarding a plane to return back to Nigeria after rounding up his studies.

RIP
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Baronthecelebri: 8:29am On Jul 13, 2023
Wahala
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Zupay: 8:34am On Jul 13, 2023
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Purvan(m): 9:04am On Jul 13, 2023
Who knows what he might've sniffed??
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by DevilsEqual(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2023
We both graduated uni(FUTA) in 2018, we lived in same flat from Dec. 2018 to june 2019 before we both went for nysc and we havent seen since then

This guy was a First class futa graduate, top of his dept and even held a political post at his 300L
Left for Italy in 2020 and then the U.K in 2021, he even came to Ibadan last year for some get together party but i couldnt make it then

Got to hear the news on monday and i felt life is just a technically gifted footballer, trying to dribble us

Hmm....Elekxy, Nature knows we were always expectant of how great you'll become in the future but then, Its just life

Sleep on bro

3 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by GodWrites: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Purvan:

Hahah. I don't want to laugh abeg.
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by aycorporat(m): 9:50am On Jul 13, 2023
Rest in peace to this wonderful soul whose aim is to get a better education in order to better his lot in life.
I pray God grants the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Purvan:

This is plain stupidity and display of Folly at its highest level.
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Anguldi(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2023
Douglad:
Sad shit.

Reminds me of my cousin that died at the airport while boarding a plane to return back to Nigeria after rounding up his studies.

RIP
Sad one, not nice at all angry
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2023
Cruztvblog:
A Nigerian man studying abroad has been found dead in his apartment after failing to show up for work.

The deceased identified as Mr Opeyemi Adedipe Emmanuel, was a student of MSc Data Science at the School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University.

He was reported dead by his colleague, one Mr max Obasi via a post on Twitter, according to statement posted by Mr Obasi, the deceased was found dead in his apartment after failing to show up for work.

He wrote “ Sad News: I have just received the unfortunate news that a Nigerian student studying MSc Data Science at the School of Computing and Communications, Lancaster University, Mr. Opeyemi Adedipe (Emmanuel) died while participating in a summer work placement at the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology in Oxfordshire.

“Emma and I spoke not too long ago. He was fine, showed no sign of ailment. He even spoke to friends and family on the eve of his death. There was no sign that he was sick. His body was found lifeless in his flat after he failed to show up for work. Autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death but preliminary investigation determined there was no foul play and no reason to suspect anyone, at the moment.”

The university has also confirmed and announced the death of Mr Opeyemi Adedipe Emmanuel… See more posts [url] https://cruztvblognaija.com.ng/2023/07/12/a-nigerian-man-studying-abroad-has-been-found-dead-in-his-apartment/[/url]

Please ask God for directions before.moving to another country

Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Sirhush(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Rest in peace 🕊️
Re: A Nigerian Man Studying Abroad Has Been Found Dead In His Apartment. by Usainterviews: 3:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
R.I.P man

At ETM Travels, We provide assistance in processing admissions, student visas, visiting visas, and working visas. We leverage our expertise and professional experience to compile all the necessary documents, increasing your chances of obtaining visas successfully

(1) (Reply)

Ebsu Admission List / Post Utme Update Fedpoffa / A Level School In Lagos Wanted Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.